Javfly33

Recommend me safe stimulants nootropics

16 posts in this topic

Hi . My caffeine intake has greatly been reduced and I have low tolerance so when I do a coffee at about 6-7pm, I have a very hard time sleeping 

Do you guys know of any nootropic I could take , maybe at 4pm, so I energy from 6 to 8pm and I can sleep fine by 23:00pm for example?

23pm? I assume you meant 11pm?

Aspirin

Pregnenolone

Rhodiola

Fruit/sugar

Refined coconut oil

Collagen/gelatin / bone broth or oxtail soup

Calcium carbonate antacids or ground eggshells

L-phenylalanine and/or L-tyrosine or L-DOPA (sparingly) on a completely empty stomach

Creatine

Microdosing LSD-25 occasionally

Meditation (best) (maximize enjoyment) (meditate with a flashing sign that says enjoy! enjoy! enjoy!)

Edited by The0Self

Rhodiola

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Fix your sleep without needing to rely on nootropics. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

My therapist prescribed me methylphenidate and it works greatly!!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

My therapist prescribed me methylphenidate and it works greatly!!

Nice but I've tried it and no way I could sleep by 11pm if I do methylphenidate at 16-17pm

@Javfly33 do half dose!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I don't understand. If you have problems sleeping when you drink coffee at 6pm, why don't you stop drinking it in the evening?

Also, if you are crashing hard to the point of needing more stimulants at night it's probably because you have bigger lifestyle problems than dopamine agonists or reuptake inhibitors could solve. You're just going to create a bigger problem that way.

1 hour ago, Espaim said:

I don't understand. If you have problems sleeping when you drink coffee at 6pm, why don't you stop drinking it in the evening?

Also, if you are crashing hard to the point of needing more stimulants at night it's probably because you have bigger lifestyle problems than dopamine agonists or reuptake inhibitors could solve. You're just going to create a bigger problem that way.

I do that coffee at 6pm to work on my side-project business 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 Its stupid that you need energy in the afternoon.... very unconscious. Energy and wakefulness is for the morning. MONOTOMIC GOLD is the best for this. Don't be Fucking stupid and take monotomic gold at 6pm bc you will not sleep at all..... 

1 hour ago, Siddhatehuti said:

@Javfly33 Its stupid that you need energy in the afternoon.... very unconscious. Energy and wakefulness is for the morning. MONOTOMIC GOLD is the best for this. Don't be Fucking stupid and take monotomic gold at 6pm bc you will not sleep at all..... 

Well, in the mornings I go to work and the work is not very resource demanding. Nor cognitive or physical.

At the afternoons thought I work on my career and business and it's actually when I need the energy.

Hm I see you're not in a simple situation. But from what I know, if you stop taking stimulants you'll have a more steady energy throughout the day and no stimulants will be needed as your sleep becomes better. Counterintiutive approach :)

If this and even methylphenidate don't work, the only thing I can think of is Cocaine or nicotine but those are incredibly unhealthy. Safe and short-lasting stimulants aren't meant to be in the same sentence. It's a easy road to addiction. So I bet it would be wise to try the no stimulants approach.

Edited by Espaim

1 hour ago, Espaim said:

Hm I see you're not in a simple situation. But from what I know, if you stop taking stimulants you'll have a more steady energy throughout the day and no stimulants will be needed as your sleep becomes better. Counterintiutive approach :)

If this and even methylphenidate don't work, the only thing I can think of is Cocaine or nicotine but those are incredibly unhealthy. Safe and short-lasting stimulants aren't meant to be in the same sentence. It's a easy road to addiction. So I bet it would be wise to try the no stimulants approach.

I agree with the first paragraph. And I know you weren’t recommending cocaine in any capacity whatsoever but I would just like to add that cocaine isn’t a mere productivity-enhancing stimulant like Javfly33 was asking about — cocaine (and meth) are not like Dexedrine, adderall, methylphenidate, etc, which merely increase dopaminergic transmission. Meth and cocaine are somewhat more similar to MDMA than purely dopaminergic stimulants — they are more euphoric and entactogenic, so they wouldn’t even be that effective in what Javfly33 wants. Imagine trying to do normal intellectual tasks while on MDMA. It’s basically the same on cocaine.

@The0Self Nice to know.

I had in my mind that cocaine was like a methylphenidate or Adderall compressed into 30 minutes. I have read into the other catecholamines interactions beside Dopamine but I didn't made the association.

Doing cognitively demanding work on MDMA seems like an even harder task than sober lol

Edited by Espaim

2 hours ago, Espaim said:

@The0Self Nice to know.

I had in my mind that cocaine was like a methylphenidate or Adderall compressed into 30 minutes. I have read into the other catecholamines interactions beside Dopamine but I didn't made the association.

Doing cognitively demanding work on MDMA seems like an even harder task than sober lol

Exactly! Lol that’s what I mean. Yeah cocaine, meth, and MDMA are quite similar to each other. They share similarities with dopaminergic stimulants too, but only slightly.

For instance: if someone takes a huge amount of adderall, or plain dextroamphetamine, they will get sweaty and talkative and feel quite excited and good; very confident and motivated; elevated mood for sure; possibly somewhat nervous. But if someone uses a huge amount of cocaine (or meth or MDMA) their eyes basically roll into the back of their head with intense orgasmic pleasure — it’s just a totally different experience.

Source: ex-addict.

18 hours ago, Siddhatehuti said:

Don't be Fucking stupid and take monotomic gold at 6pm bc you will not sleep at all

Tread carefully! You are allowed to express your opinion, you are not allowed to offend other members

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus