SunCat

The Truth About Conscious Politics Leo Refuses To See

90 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, SunCat said:

@Consept How he is continuing the wars even though he said he would get us out.

How he is increasing tax cuts to the rich.

How he bailed out large corporations during the quarantine.

How he increased the military budget.

How he keeps war criminals in his cabinet.

How he sent in the feds to crack down on protesters.

How he refuses to take action against climate change. 

There are a myriad of other things you can criticize him for that require the minimal amount of evidence to show he's doing it.

Those are interesting topics, why don't you elaborate them yourself?

1 hour ago, SunCat said:

Taking the word of elite authorities without having them provide evidence is problematic. Have you no critical thinking for people that rule over you and have shown to lie in the past? Please read 1984.

Did I say to take the word of "elite authorities" without evidence? To me, you don't seem open-minded to evidence. You have made up your mind. 

I don't take an either / or mindset that everything stated about Russia is 100% true or 100% BS. That is a hyper simplistic mindset. There is a much more nuanced, complex view available.

1 hour ago, SunCat said:

What behavior are you referring to and what evidence do you have to show that it happened and threatened American democracy? Hopefully it is more important than the actual attacks on democracy that were revealed in Wikileaks, which showed the DNC and Clinton machine rigging the primaries against Bernie in 2016. Or the staggering evidence of actual instances of election interference. This Russia hysteria stuff ain't it.

To me, you've entered the opposite extreme you are criticizing others for. In doing so, you've entered the polar opposite conspiracy theory. Essentially, an anti-conspiracy conspiracy theory. 

I do not have a 100% absolutist position like you seem to have. I criticize Trump, Republicans, the DNC, Clinton, Obama etc. I think you make some good points that have value. Yet to me, you seem paradigm-locked and not looking at things objectively with an open mind.

Be mindful of entering dogmatism with your views and trying to advance an agenda. That is against forum guidelines. 

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Did I say to take the word of "elite authorities" without evidence? To me, you don't seem open-minded to evidence. You have made up your mind. 

I don't take an either / or mindset that everything stated about Russia is 100% true or 100% BS. That is a hyper simplistic mindset. There is a much more nuanced, complex view available.

Same with me, but our perception of the nuances may still differ and bring us to different conclusions.

To me, you've entered the opposite extreme you are criticizing others for. In doing so, you've entered the polar opposite conspiracy theory. Essentially, an anti-conspiracy conspiracy theory. 

Not once have I expressed a belief about this Russiagate issue. I presented facts and evidence for you to refer to. Me asking you to provide evidence isn't me refusing to believe you (although I have already come across a lot of info to refute many of your claims), it is me challenging the way you're thinking and seeing how you came to your conclusions and then appointing you to more information in response.

I do not have a 100% absolutist position like you seem to have. I criticize Trump, Republicans, the DNC, Clinton, Obama etc. I think you make some good points that have value. Yet to me, you seem paradigm-locked and not looking at things objectively with an open mind.

Be mindful of entering dogmatism with your views and trying to advance an agenda. That is against forum guidelines. 

I've read the Mueller Report and have spent years reading reports from a myriad of reliable and objective sources that never have had to retract any of their articles (MintPress News, The Grayzone, Consortium News, etc.). The nuance still points to absolutely 0 evidence of collusion with Trump and his associates and the only instance of interference is memes by fake accounts linked to Russia, of which over 90% had nothing to do with the 2016 US elections let alone politics. This is not my opinion, these are the facts.

Edited by SunCat

7 hours ago, SunCat said:

"The people that are most triggered by Trump are people that have Trump as their unconscious shadow. What should trigger you most is what gave us Trump." - Jimmy Dore

What is the difference in being triggered vs. in critizising? Where are the differences in expression?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

38 minutes ago, SunCat said:

Not once have I expressed a belief about this Russiagate issue. I presented facts and evidence for you to refer to. Me asking you to provide evidence isn't me refusing to believe you (although I have already come across a lot of info to refute many of your claims), it is me challenging the way you're thinking and seeing how you came to your conclusions and then appointing you to more information in response.

I've read the Mueller Report and have spent years reading reports from a myriad of reliable and objective sources that never have had to retract any of their articles (MintPress News, The Grayzone, Consortium News, etc.). The nuance still points to absolutely 0 evidence of collusion with Trump and his associates and the only instance of interference is memes by fake accounts linked to Russia, of which over 90% had nothing to do with the 2016 US elections let alone politics. This is not my opinion, these are the facts.

Be open-minded and here to learn and expand. Tone down the closed-minded, arrogant, antagonistic attitude. 

13 hours ago, SunCat said:

@Forestluv How am I being closed minded?

If you genuinely want to learn about closed-mindedness and become more open-minded, I recommend this video:

@SunCat Cool it, or you are getting kick outta here.

Your tone and attitude is simply not reflective of someone engaged in consciousness work.

You are here trying to argue and start debates and push your pet opinions. That's not how we operate here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

User @SunCat has been banned for having a previously banned duplicate account which was previously banned for ideology.

Anyone caught being consistently ideological will be kicked out of here. To be on this forum you must demonstrate an ability to be non-ideological.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.