An young being

Is it possible to 'see' without using our eyes?

28 posts in this topic

On 9/8/2020 at 9:16 AM, An young being said:

Sure, we can have dreams and imaginations running in our mind and see it, but what about the external world?

The optical illusion of sight is a metaphysical illusion of Mind. “Mind” is a thought without an actuality. The ‘thought’ is an oscillation of nothing. The more seeing yourself is sought, the more it is realized you can not, and thus “self realization” is seen through, which unveils that the self is reality and can not be realized / you’ve been ‘realizing’ all along. The universe is self realization. There are no people who “self realize”.  This gets referred to as ‘seeing for the first time’, or ‘seeing reality as it is’, ‘being born again’...seeing myself for the first time, seeing that I am myself. Being sees by not seeing, realizes by not realizing, as surely as love is truly blind. 

Can I see it closing my eyes by some means? Can I know who is standing in front of me without using my eyes or other common senses?

The eyes & other common senses = someone is standing in front of you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Love is truly blind. Wish I am this poetic and can nail this Stuff down. 

God. See can nail it in one word. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Bloody hell "Ramana Maharashi" mode. I so want new life. Hate this fluctuations. 

Being lustful and all that was so fun. 

9 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Isn't that just remote viewing? (though definitely a more advanced version of it) 

Seems like the same thing to me

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

What makes you sure you are seeing via your eyes right now? ;)

Right now in this very moment as you (supposedly) looking into the screen there is only the screen and the "you right here who is looking at the screen right there" is just a thought.. a conceptual construct that is being added on top of what is.    

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho