This man restored my faith in the US

6 posts in this topic

I thought you guys were totally screwed. This guy I would identify as yellow describes a really good plan to turn around this country. I really hope he wins as well.

This whole idea that "US is not ready for yellow" is stupid IMO. Green people get mad because their ideals are not represented and they seem to adopt the "ok then fuck it" mentality. This makes the left weaker because it loses lots of voters. The US politics need yellow politicians which are willing to play with the system as it is instead of getting stuck with the ideals. Perhaps not everybody can agree on values and where to go with this country, but fixing the root issues seems to be something that's in line with everybody's agenda, as long as they understand what's going on. 

Edited by 4201

@4201 watched it yesterday while doing something, so I can't remember it that well but he seemed green. 

This guy has the endorsement of Andrew Yang, another man I consider YELLOW.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

12 hours ago, 4201 said:

This whole idea that "US is not ready for yellow" is stupid IMO.

The US isn't even ready for green yet.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

The US isn't even ready for green yet.

I don't know, I think with the right words a lot of people could be convinced to support Green, especially the late Orange types in big cities, suburbs, artsy towns, etc. Of course it won't be everyone, there'll be a lot of Blue/low Orange resistance, but people are genuinely starting to question excess capitalism / materialism etc.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon