Do you still experience internal hallucination on LSD after experiencing no-self?

25 posts in this topic

@4201 marijuana was enough to bring back inner hallucinations and voices for many months after LSA trip. Still does but much more quiet now (it's been 2+ years since that trip) but to answer your question, may be best to seek your own experience for the answer. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@4201 Yes

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

On 09/09/2020 at 7:07 AM, Nahm said:

Yes, don’t add that. :)

Wonderful. 

Created implies past tense creation which implies physical solidarity, time, a physical self, and or separate objects. Being creates by, being. Unexplainable magic.

Creating = Being. 

When it is noticed that time (future) and an idea of you in the future are what’s being thought about, and you are presence, awareness, of that thought...then it is realized there isn’t actually a future, or a self. You might consider believing the arising thoughts is reaction, and meditation is letting them go, which purifies of reaction and is liberation from recreating shame. 

I hear ya, but there are not two of you. There isn’t another you which you are screwing over, only the thought believed, and feeling not resonating. 

As you said, there is the realization there is no self. This is thinking about your self. But you are you, awareness. Without the thinking of a my self, there is just...potential. Practically speaking, whatever’s been procrastinated...do it for literally two minutes, and that is enough. Notice any baggage brought to it, and breathe, relax, and focus on seeing, hearing & feeling. 

Thank you Nahm. You are a godsent. Love you man

After I had the no self realization LSD has not worked anymore it hasn’t showed me anything new because I constantly live with the knowledge I was wondering if this was true with other ppl