Josh2

How Many Of Leo's Videos Have You Watched?

12 posts in this topic

Hi! Just wondering how many videos of Leo you have watched ... Which were your favorite ... Which video brought you here .... It'll be fun to get to know your insights! 

I personally have watched 52 of his videos (all of the enlightenment and on happiness ones plus some on emotions). I take notes on them and so forth .... I first got brought here by a video of him on YouTube where he talks about motivation (I was lacking).

take care :) 

Enlightenment video was the first one I watched because I was researching it, my reaction:

Now I'm here.

Watched everything uploaded in the past year.

12 hours ago, Nicolas said:

Just wondering how many videos of Leo you have watched

Pretty much all of them, many times over.

Which video brought you here

"How to stop being a victim" and "Responsibility vs blame"

Which were your favorite

The two listed above I rate as the most significant to start the journey of self-development.

Some of my more recent favourites would be the discussions on knowledge, free will, society, awareness, morality...etc. Thing is, there is something to be learned from every one of Leo's videos.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

I might have watched about a 100 videos give or take. I don't watch his enlightenment videos generally- I'm working on my lifestyle, habits, life purpose etc. I  don't have favorite videos, but with each month they get better and better. I also take notes on some of the better ones. Hope it helped! ;) 

@Nicolas I stumbled upon Leo two years ago when I was looking for a second opinion on the Law of attraction. This video is the first one I watched: https://www.actualized.org/articles/law-of-attraction

After that, I have watched every video that came out weekly, plus some extra from the past. Fun to watch.. the first video's of Leo.. What a difference! So over 100 video's, not counting the 99 Life Purpose Course videos...

I think all of them. I probably missed some old ones.

The first video I stumbled upon was "Spiritual Enlightenment - The most SHOCKING Truth you will ever hear" and I was literally shocked. I have never heard something like that before.

My favorite ones are "curing perfectionism" , "how to stop comparing yourself with other people" and "fake growth vs real growth"

I think I watched all videos, I dont even remember some of them. My first video is "How to feel Happy-Scientific Proven ways to be happy" back in 2013. And what made me stay on his channel is when I watched "True Vision-I reveal my life Purpose Until you feel it" (so emotional, you should watch it)

I watched like 40 or 50, my favourites are the ones about enlightement, self actualization, evolution of pshicologhy, funniness and strategic, the first one was the non  bullshit guide to meditation

@Nicolas Ahh we all love Leo. I think I have gone through all of his video's and as a life coach myself have taken notes on most of his videos. He has helped many of us with our personal growth and helped shaped the type of people we choose to become. 

Off the top of my head the videos that have stood out to me:

* How to master and control your emotions

* How to start a business

* How to stop being a victim

* How to stop worrying

* Overcoming adversity

Ok there's actually too many too name lol but they are just a few..

@MIA.RIVEL Never knew that you are a life coach! :) And yes I agree...all his videos are awesome ;)

@Nicolas Probably why he accepted my application to help moderate his forum. He's awesome. I hope to be as good as him one day.