Tim R

Leo's Manifesto

13 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Do you still have your Manifesto about which you told us?xDxD 

Have you actually finished it and is there any chance we ever get to see it? 

And my main question is: have your thoughts changed about it? Do you still deny the awakenings of all teachers we've ever heard of? 

(I'm just asking for the fun of it, I love all spiritual teachers)

It would be too shocking to publish. You guys would misunderstand it and think I am a deluded narcissist cult leader.

Hence no manifesto for you.

I don't place much stock any more in the awakenings of other teachers/humans. To me it is child's play stuff.

I have seen things....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Really don't think he is really denying the awakenings of other teachers as he said himself that it is to an infinite degree so everybody is at different places, no one is better then the other we can all learn and grow from eachother and not deny each others levels. And not claim to be 100% sure to be the highest either

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

11 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

But that’s what everybody already thinks of you xD

As always, there are degrees ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Meta-Man I was just cranking up my message, haha. :D

Edited by SirVladimir

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It would be too shocking to publish. You guys would misunderstand it and think I am a deluded narcissist cult leader.

Hence no manifesto for you.

I don't place much stock any more in the awakenings of other teachers/humans. To me it is child's play stuff.

I have seen things....

Bro, don't give me that filtered shit, i want the raw truth, fuck those people who are close-minded and stuck in this judgmental state. 

If it is only for 5% of your followers, so be it. 

Share it.

SHARE IT!!!!!11

23 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Bro, don't give me that filtered shit, i want the raw truth, fuck those people who are close-minded and stuck in this judgmental state. 

If it is only for 5% of your followers, so be it. 

Share it.

SHARE IT!!!!!11

Leo may not intend to become a deluded narcissistic cult leader, but he is at serious risk of it nonetheless.

Likewise you may not intend to become a cult follower, but what you just wrote is exactly what it looks like...

@Recursoinominado I agree & second this, but let's not forget that Leo's income is tied to his reuptation. If too many people think he's a quack, he makes less money, which means actualized.org has less funding, which means less content, which is bad for our own self-agendas overall! He might even get removed from YouTube, after all he already openly promotes illegal substances, so let's not push our luck with the social media overlords!

14 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Leo may not intend to become a deluded narcissistic cult leader, but he is at serious risk of it nonetheless.

Likewise you may not intend to become a cult follower, but what you just wrote is exactly what it looks like...

Whatever, dude, i couldn't care less with this "is this a cult or not" debate. 

I pay attention to the message, and I decide what I do with if it, all I want is to learn, evolve.

If I respect the person and I consider them wise, I do this exercise of "what if it is true?" when learning from them, it keeps my mind open and I learn a LOT more than if I listen to them making judgments about how delusional they are. It is like mindful learning. Most people are too reactive and judgmental to what is told to them, especially if it does not fit their narrow reality model. To me, this is a sad waste. 

34 minutes ago, Some Fella said:

@Recursoinominado I agree & second this, but let's not forget that Leo's income is tied to his reuptation. If too many people think he's a quack, he makes less money, which means actualized.org has less funding, which means less content, which is bad for our own self-agendas overall! He might even get removed from YouTube, after all he already openly promotes illegal substances, so let's not push our luck with the social media overlords!

Yeah, i know, i know... It is sad that we can't have a raw communication like that. 

"Let's just hear what this wise person REEEEALLY thinks about anything".

We could learn so freaking much!

This is possible in 1-on-1 conversations where nothing is being recorded, though. 

@Recursoinominado Was just a friendly heads-up. Nobody who's in a cult ever thinks they're in a cult.

Not saying this is a cult, but it's all too easy for something like that to sneak in under the radar. That's usually how it happens.

Edited by Johnny5

15 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@Recursoinominado Was just a friendly heads-up. Nobody who's in a cult ever thinks they're in a cult.

Not saying this is a cult, but it's all too easy for something like that to sneak in under the radar. That's usually how it happens.

I am always alert for this, luckily, i am super intuitive about people, I can read people pretty good.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have seen things....

Insights in the immediate post-trip integration phase could be described as rambling, incoherent or shocking. Others failure to understand should not be an issue if these are "Truth" and thus irrefutable. Have faith in your capacity to convey, and perhaps credit the listeners a bit more.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say "I don't put much stock any more in the reports of the awakenings of other teachers/humans" because the stock is based on reports only?   Your access is thus limited, is it not? To conclude "childs play" on this basis? Hmmm.

Seeing things- lots of people have seen things and very likely more so than Leo, but they don't make a living out of deriving conclusions which may or may not be accurate, or complete, from whats been seen. But credit where its due- a fine business model undoubtedly.

As in all things being offered, discernment needs cultivating or wishful thinking will reign.