Javfly33

What is Life?

11 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 Imagine any possible answer that you might be given or that you might want to hear. Would any of them be in any way helpful or satisfactory?

Is there any possibility of an answer that settles it for you?

25 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@Javfly33 Imagine any possible answer that you might be given or that you might want to hear. Would any of them be in any way helpful or satisfactory?

Is there any possibility of an answer that settles it for you?

@Johnny5 No

It would just be a belief

Edited by Javfly33

Reading thousands of astronomy pages that explains what the sun is won't give you a better idea about what it is than looking at it. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Javfly33 I am a StackOverflow contributor. If you add the question without showing the effort that you did in trying to answer your own question you most probably would get a lot of downvotes. So, Life is you.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just now, allislove said:

@Javfly33 I am a StackOverflow contributor. If you add the question without showing the effort that you did in trying to answer your own question you most probably would get a lot of downvotes. So, Life is you.

Hahaha I am too Stackoverflow is strict community ?

Got it. 

Earlier tonight in walking meditation I asked why is everything this way? The answer came to me in a glimpse. It was so that I can be.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

A love story about learning how to create love stories?

Life is infinite possibilities ready to be experienced...perceptions and positions..(and this is just one of the positions ?)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.