Anderz

Transpersonal Journal

764 posts in this topic

Galactic consciousness, that might sound like incredible woo woo, but it actually explains Fermi's paradox, why we haven't seen any space aliens officially yet. My idea is that advanced civilizations form a transpersonal galactic consciousness. This means that they are one huge organism. Not like the Borg in Star Trek, but with personal individuality preserved.

Several experts have pointed out that Earth is in a state of quarantine. I think that's absolutely correct. We are a very young civilization and our wars are like children fighting in a sandbox. Conflicts within one organism is called a disease. So are the advanced civilizations all peaceful, like Steven Greer has suggested? Yes, I think that Star Wars like scenarios may be going on in the galaxy BUT that those are for entertainment and for creativity. Members of advanced civilizations can't really be harmed. So it's a transcend and include of conflicts.

William Binney is former NSA officer, and he has presented information that may be proven true. He tweeted recently that there were more total votes in the U.S. 2020 presidential election than there are actually voters. Could be true! Anyway, I found this interview which I will check out:

Edited by Anderz

Hmm... Does the NSA have technology that is far ahead of what we have in the public society? Richard Dolan was told by an NSA agent, maybe former, that the NSA had microchips, CPUs back in the 60s that were around 35 years ahead of their time in terms of clock speed.

And in the interview with Binney he said that the NSA scans devices and looks at the software before they put any of those into their system. How can they simply 'scan' a device and know that it's secure? Sounds like Star Trek tech, lol.

Edited by Anderz

It seems that at the personal stage we are prevented from inner peace, because that would make us passive, inactive and lazy, like being drugged on opium. As a permanent state that's bad, but as a transition from the personal to the transpersonal stage it might be something useful.

My idea is that allowing inner peace is useful for melting the crystallized ego and allowing a transformation into the transpersonal stage. And being passive and lazy can then be allowed consciously as a part of that process. Out of the passivity a new kind of action will arise, that of the transpersonal stage.

Aaron Abke has this new video about hell. Before I check it out I want to revisit my take on it. My current view is that the second death means death of the personal stage! And born again means the awakening of the transpersonal stage.

And the lake of burning sulfur is the suffering at the personal stage. And we can't remain in that state forever. So to me hell means being trapped in the personal stage forever, which cannot happen since that's just a temporary stage needed for growth and development. All will be saved so to speak.

"He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”" - Revelation 21:6-8

Notice in that Bible verse "all liars". Who hasn't ever lied? See? It's not about some place called hell, it's about the personal stage where lies happen.

I have a new a very simple and radical idea about healing. Reality is always in perfect order. So we are already healed. All that is needed is a shift of perspective, a complete recontexualization of healing.

The idea is that lack of healing is a result of the belief that healing is necessary! Change the idea and healing will be automatic. That's the idea. I will experiment with it for a while to see if the idea is true.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." - Matthew 5:48

Finally Trump files a lawsuit with the U.S. Supreme Court. (Is it correct to write 'with' here? sounds odd, lol) It seems to be a lame lawsuit to me, but I don't know much about legal matters. I will check out this video which seems to be more bullish about it:

I think that the lawsuit is about Pennsylvania changing laws in unlawful ways. That could be important for the U.S. Supreme Court I now think! Because if allowed to continue it could result in all kinds of similar outside law changes in the future throughout all U.S. states. Not good. And as I understand it, the U.S. Supreme Court is generally interested in those kinds of overarching and big national issues.

3 hours ago, Anderz said:

I have a new a very simple and radical idea about healing. Reality is always in perfect order. So we are already healed. All that is needed is a shift of perspective, a complete recontexualization of healing.

The idea is that lack of healing is a result of the belief that healing is necessary! Change the idea and healing will be automatic. That's the idea. I will experiment with it for a while to see if the idea is true.

@Keyhole It's actually a very good attitude to embody. While it does not necessarily magically heal everything, it can be very curative to break the logical limits that we'd imposed upon reality. Part of the problem of abuse is the thoughts about abuse. And so, transcending these thoughts can bring in more healing. It's actually a letting go and forgiveness of the abuser and the past that allows peace to manifest in the present.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

In this new video Shunyamurti is saying something similar to Neville Goddard that Christmas is about Christ being born in ourselves.

@Keyhole One difficulty I noticed is that I quickly forgot about the idea of automatic healing. The conditioning is so heavy that such radical idea needs to be repeated to get into the subconscious probably. I will try to remind myself of it.

One big obstacle to healing is the death drive (thanatos). That's not healing. That's biological aging, disease and death. So the idea of automatic healing is an enormous shift of perspective. And it's hard to even take the idea seriously, but I will at least experiment with it for a while.

New satsang video by Roger Castillo where he talks about how expectations of outcomes are a result of the thinking mind mistaking itself as being a doer. And it measures personal success in terms of achievements. That's a fallacy! I found that an interesting point. Successes and failures are immaterial possessions treated as separate objects. From a nondual perspective those separations are illusions.

Here is an older video by Leo where he explains the neti neti method. I find it useful for shifting my perspective from material identification and separations and to a nondual perspective.

Something that I got reminded of is that all personal memories are from the personal stage! So it's the whole personal self that needs to be questioned, including when practicing the neti neti method.

And I also want to remind myself of what Roger Castillo said in his recent satsang video. The thinking mind (the crystallized ego) is very attached to successes and failures. What needs to happen I theorize is that all personal successes and failures need to be recognized as a part of the perfect order of reality. So it's actually 100% success! And then from a transpersonal stage there can be a transcend and include of success and failures so that it's still valid but seen as a "game" layer on top of a foundation of peace.

Neti neti means not this, not that. I now have a different method that I will experiment with. Instead of saying not this not that, to say this and that. I am this, and I am that, I am everything I experience!

The neti neti method might be useful as a stepping stone towards nonduality, but notice that's it only goes half the way. Why? Because when we say "not that" about anything, that's a duality perspective.

The nondual perspective includes everything. That of course means that it even includes the neti neti method but it's more than that. It's a totality perspective. So the neti neti method should only be used as a stepping stone or it becomes a duality trap.

One way of completing the neti neti method is to recognize what thoughts are, and then to see that thoughts are a part of the totality and not a cause of anything. One way of looking at it is if a thought is a cause, then what is the cause of that thought itself? And the neti neti method can be seen as what the actual causes are which are not this, not that, and only That, as in the totality. I found another of Leo's older videos, and this is about the nature of thoughts.

Aha! One observation about what thoughts are is that they are labels. And there is a real difference between thoughts about reality and fantasy thoughts of course. A thought about my money is real and a thought about a unicorn is a fantasy thought.

The mistake we make at the personal stage is to take the thoughts as being the same thing as what they represent. We mistake the label for that which the label points to. And this makes thoughts prone to become very problematic and a huge burden and inner conflict.

Something trickier is the thinker of the thoughts itself. The "me" which is a thought construct in relation to other thoughts. Ramana Maharshi called it the I-thought.

"Ramana taught that the "I"-thought will disappear and only "I-I"[web 1] or self-awareness remains. This results in an "effortless awareness of being",[2] and by staying with it[web 2] this "I-I" gradually destroys the vasanas "which cause the 'I'-thought to rise,"[2] and finally the 'I'-thought never rises again, which is Self-realization or liberation.[2]" - Wikipedia

My idea that the transpersonal stage will bring inner peace, isn't that just selfish wishful thinking? Well, it's more than that. Firstly, it's a want for others to feel inner peace too and to move the whole of humanity into the transpersonal stage. And also, I believe that the transpersonal stage means a collective consciousness, and then inner peace is necessary to make it possible to join in intersubjective feelings and experiences.

Imagine if a collective consciousness would share the suffering between people. What a horror! So that wouldn't work and so my guess is that inner peace is absolutely necessary as a foundation for the transpersonal stage.