Anderz

Transpersonal Journal

764 posts in this topic

Historian and researcher Richard Dolan with academic credentials has shown that there is lots of evidence pointing to what he calls a breakaway civilization, a hidden society with vastly more advanced technology and knowledge than we have in the public society.

My guess is that the breakaway civilization already has entered the transpersonal stage. But they are not the "butterfly" society because that needs to be built as a result of both the breakaway civilization and the public society. I also think that Dolan is only partly correct, that for example secret military programs are largely something of the public society, not a part of the breakaway civilization.

There has to be some interface though between our public society and the breakaway civilization so things like secret military projects and international banking and politics are probably connected somehow and maybe that's what Dolan means. I will take a look at this recent video:

I was thinking of Christ suffering on the cross as some form of symbolism related to the polar code idea I mentioned earlier, where one channel is made more noisy to make the other channel noise-free. So Christ's suffering then represents the noisy polar channel taking on all the "sins" as in the mistaken view leading to noise to free humanity from sin.

Brian Scott has this new video about Neville Goddard's explanation of the meaning of Christmas and I will check it out to compare it to my idea of Christ. Christmas is about Christ's birth. The true meaning of Christ's birth is as the Word made manifest I believe. And the Word is ALL of manifestation (John 1), so Christ as something separate is then a mistaken idea and Christ's suffering then a false perspective removing sin as another false perspective.

Edited by Anderz

Neville Goddard wrote that Christmas represents Christ being born in/as us. That's a good explanation I think. And then I think of Christ suffering on the cross as the suffering at the personal stage, and the crystallized ego "dying" and being transformed into the fluid ego at the transpersonal stage.

I found this older video (well, only about a year) about Neville Goddard. Could be interesting to compare to Brian Scott's videos:

Oh, wow. I posted earlier about the idea that the crystallized ego grows by turning confusion into fear. And Joseph Rodrigues mentioned in the video in my previous post that Earl Nightingale wrote: "Lack of definite chief aim can lead a person having indecision and doubt which crystallizes into fear to project outward and materialize fear into form." That sounds similar to my idea.

And Nightingale also wrote that the thoughts of a definite aim need to be harmonious. That's a crucial point, because we can have stern and rigid aims made by the crystallized ego, and that causes conflict instead of harmony.

The harmonious thoughts Earl Nightingale wrote about when having a definite aim, some goal in life, can be achieved as a part of moving into the transpersonal stage as I see it. Because the transpersonal stage in my estimation involves developing a collective consciousness, so that will automatically bring harmony since the personal goal is then aligned with and a part of the collective development.

At the personal stage most of our aims and goals result in conflict because that's a state of separation and we lack the capacity and the ability to function harmoniously with the totality. This, then means that confusion can be allowed instead of struggling against it which just will harden the crystallized ego. And as the confusion relaxes harmonious ideas will come to the mind. That's my theory at the moment.

I found this new dialog between Rupert Spira and Swami Sarvapriyananda. I randomly selected a part of the video where Spira said that nonduality teaching has evolved. That sounded interesting so I think I will check out the rest of the dialog.

Brian Scott recommended the book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy. Bruce Lipton said that the subconscious mind is much more powerful than the conscious mind. And the crystallized ego then is like an iceberg where the conscious mind is only the tip of the iceberg and the rest is below the surface of conscious awareness.

Death is sin. Why? Because death is caused by the belief in being a separate entity. That's a mistaken perspective which is to miss the mark which in turn is the meaning of sin. And society at the personal stage is therefore a death cult. And a transpersonal society means no more death. The Bible has already explained this:

"There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." - Revelation 21

And the "old order of things" means the personal stage and the "new earth" means the transpersonal stage.

Many so-called rational atheists may think of the Bible as fantasy. I believe that's a pre/trans fallacy. And that the Bible is deliberately written in a way to obscure the truth in metaphors to prevent us from learning advanced knowledge prematurely.

And taking the Bible too literally is also a fallacy I believe. For example a new earth where there is "no longer any sea" in my interpretation doesn't mean that the oceans will dry up. Nor do things like the death of a third of humanity mentioned in the Bible mean physical death. It means ego death and the end of the personal stage and the beginning of the transpersonal stage.

I used to think of Giuliani as one of those horrible neocons but now I like him more. Is Biden a crime family? I doubt that, but I find Giuliani's show funny and who knows, the voting fraud allegation could still be true! I'm still on the fence regarding the election.

Edited by Anderz

The Word of God is infinite yet its manifestation is always finite or the entire Word would be manifested at once thereby preventing the flow of time. And Christ is the Word manifested, which is all of the manifestated world (John 1). Jesus said, not my will by thy will be done to the Father. And the Father is the infinite intelligence of the entire Word.

The manifestation of the Word increases as the progress of time, yet at each moment the manifested Word is changeless information and only of the past. So Christ cannot do anything without the Father's will. Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. The Father is endless.

"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me." - John 5:30

And since the Word is all of our manifested reality we humans are the Word too yet in a fallen sinful state which just means a mistaken perception of separation. The ego is "sinful" because of a necessary mistaken perspective (fall of humanity) for the purpose of growth and development, so sin doesn't actually mean something bad or evil.

"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test. 7 Now we pray to God that you will not do anything wrong—not so that people will see that we have stood the test but so that you will do what is right even though we may seem to have failed. 8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth." - 2 Corinthians 13:5-8

This made me think of the ego as having no free will too. So the belief in free will is a delusion which causes suffering. And the abandonment of free will results in inner peace. It's tricky, because having no free will is different than being a helpless victim or it becomes a psychological depersonalization disorder.

"Depersonalization-derealization disorder (DPDR, DPD),[3][4] is a mental disorder in which the person has persistent or recurrent feelings of depersonalization or derealization. Depersonalization is described as feeling disconnected or detached from one's self. Individuals may report feeling as if they are an outside observer of their own thoughts or body, and often report feeling a loss of control over their thoughts or actions.[5] Derealization is described as detachment from one's surroundings. Individuals experiencing derealization may report perceiving the world around them as foggy, dreamlike/surreal, or visually distorted.[5]" - Wikipedia

Notice that the depersonalization disorder involves the experience of being detached. That's an error! That's a mistaken perspective and a psychological disorder. To truly dissolve free will means to become one with Christ and thereby connected as everything, not detached or separated. I will check out Shunyamurti's newest video to see if he explains this tricky situation.

Shunyamurti described consciousness as a field. There is also a planetary field of consciousness, he said. That must be the collective planetary transpersonal consciousness!

So one idea then is that as the free will of the crystallized ego dissolves at the personal stage it results in a merging with the collective field of consciousness of the whole planet, and the emergence of the fluid ego at the transpersonal stage.

It certainly seems unlikely that Trump can win now, so why am I still undecided? My reasoning is that the Trump team is blocking all paths towards counter claims by the Democrats. And that Trump waits with the big evidence until last. In this way the Democrats will be prevented from claiming voting fraud in the other direction, because all those paths have then already been investigated and thrown out of courts.

New video from Shunyamurti. I haven't even watched it yet but he has one of the most advanced spiritual teachings I have found so far.

Healing is a concept only relevant at the prepersonal and personal stages. At the transpersonal stage we are already healed. That's my new take on it.

Disclaimer: This is only my own speculation and could be wrong and dangerous. So the key then, is to reject all forms of healing, to boycott healthcare and so-called "healthy" practices. Even physical exercise should be avoided except as a means of training new bodily skills or as pleasure. If it feels burdensome to do physical exercise that's a form of suffering and is a hint from nature that we are doing something wrong.

Impermanence is maya. The idea of change is a dualistic perspective. That's sin in the sense of a mistaken view. Reality is changeless. Otherwise reality would have a foundation of duality. Change means that something turns into something else. Not possible for reality as a whole. The same with randomness. True randomness means the possibility of change from one state into another random state. That again is duality. The same with free will.

Taking sin as meaning the belief in impermanence gives the following funny observation: At the personal stage we are sinful sinners, born in sin and living in sin. The very idea of a person is itself a notion of separation. A separate controller or entity would require a position outside of reality but then it wouldn't be a part of the same reality or even connected to the same reality, past, present or future.

Leo has an interesting proposal in this video about self-inquiry. He described how by just observing something for a very long time we will get lots of insights. I'm thinking of applying that to observing ego tensions in myself. Both in the body and in the mind. Sounds like ordinary mindfulness practice but I think there is a slight distinction here which is the possibility of getting insights about how the tensions work inside the mind and body.

Another thing Leo recommended and what spiritual teachers have talked about is to put attention on awareness itself. When it comes to ego tensions, that's in the material world. Consciousness is free from tensions. And consciousness as I see it is connected to the infinite unmanifested. Because that's how consciousness can be aware of the material reality of dualities.

So in theory consciousness is then the connection to infinite power! I will experiment with dissolving ego tensions by being aware of consciousness itself. Consciousness is connected to all of the manifested world, not just to the brain and the physical body. All of reality is a projection in consciousness. Physical reality is real and even objective in my opinion, but it's "just" information experienced in consciousness, not some separate material stuff.

I have heard people, maybe mostly nonduality teachers, talking about how the material world is like a mirror. And when we believe we alter things in the world that's actually an illusion! Absolutely mindblowing. But it makes sense from a consciousness first perspective.

Changing reality is like putting lipstick on the mirror. Our ordinary experience is that putting lipstick on our own lips will make a difference. And of course on that level it does cause a change. But the nonduality idea is that all changes we make on the external level are projections of consciousness, since according to the common nonduality perspective everything material is just a projection of consciousness.

So maybe it's possible to make a humongous shift of perspective, a total recontextualization where consciousness becomes the ground of being even experientially instead of experiencing the material world as the ground where change happens. The material world then becomes the "mirror" and consciousness the projector.

Is it then possible to change the world from consciousness? In my view, no, nothing can change anything. Then what about volition and free will? To me it seems that the sense of free will is a very high level of development and should be both included and transcended in an integral way.

One excellent idea of how to include free will in an automatic scenario is what Stephen Wolfram has coined computational irreducibility. It's impossible, even in theory, to fully predict the future. And our sense of free will is a part of reality having to actually perform actions and choices as a part of manifesting reality.

So there will be a sense of free will even at the transpersonal stage I believe. The same with individuality and personality. My idea is that consciousness expands by emerging into higher levels of organization, from prepersonal, to personal and then to transpersonal. And even within the transpersonal stage there are different levels, such as collective consciousness, planetary consciousness, galactic consciousness and so on.