Into The Void

HELLO

23 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo. Trying to get a conversation going in this forum is like trying to extract blood from a stone. Forums are a lot like politics. The wrong people tend to get into both, It appears that egos are alive and well in this forum. Ignoring new member's attempts at conversation are par for the course in most spiritual forums. Apparently that includes this forum. No matter. A spiritual journey must come from within. 

I watched your video "Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness" yesterday. Twenty Seven days of consecutive 5MeO usage appears to have run you ragged despite the 27 awakenings. The fact that the God consciousness did not leave you at the end of your "retreat" must have been scary. I admire your courage for going "balls to the wall" in this "experiment". Very interesting the conclusion you derived from this experiment about many levels of  awakening. in fact, an infinite number of levels are available. 

I would like to point out that your statement "Nobody, including the great masters, has reached the level of awakening I achieved" (or something to that effect). That sounds a lot like ego rearing it's ugly head. It may very well be true, nevertheless, it sounds elitist to me in nature. Your statement that when your ego was nullified by the 5MeO, "GOD" appeared. How do you know it was GOD? To me, God is a word that represents the unknown. The great mystery. How do you know it wasn't aliens trying to communicate with you? To give a smart phone to a tribe living in the Amazon (who have never been exposed to modern technology) would appear to them as an instrument from the gods no? The person who gave the phone would be considered a god or an avatar. Could the same thing have happened to you? The aliens who send Dave Bowman on that journey through the universe and time in 2001: A Space Odyssey appear as god-like do they not? There is of course another possibility: a mind trap where your mind convinces "you" that you have had an awakening. The mind takes credit for the awakening, fueling the ego.

And then again....maybe "you" really did have an interface with the Creator. 

Thank you for the videos. I sincerely enjoyed them all.

Chris (Into The Void)

It can't be explained to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Into The Void said:

Hi Leo. Trying to get a conversation going in this forum is like trying to extract blood from a stone. Forums are a lot like politics. The wrong people tend to get into both, It appears that egos are alive and well in this forum.

I feel a huge ego there my friend

I think there should be a new member welcoming thread or even sub forum. I definitely don't think anyone intends to ignore new members... But you need to realise a few things - - 

1: many folks advanced in this work remain silent unless they get that tingly feeling on a subject that peaks interest. That's because you may discover that you shouldn't talk about things you don't know (unless in mutual 'fanboy curiosity', so to speak..) 

2: this forum moves very fast and many threads get lost from the front page, sometimes in under a day.  No one got time to look at page 2 ?

3: tone is important. 

4: respond to a number of threads yourself and build a presence. This may help get more responses to your threads. 

5: have fun, learn fast ?

6: this forum is a spectrum of personalities and growth level. It's the best echo chamber of spirituality I've found.  Yes of course you will interact with many egos in tact, that's the point ?.  

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

13 hours ago, Into The Void said:

Your statement that when your ego was nullified by the 5MeO, "GOD" appeared. How do you know it was GOD? To me, God is a word that represents the unknown. The great mystery. How do you know it wasn't aliens trying to communicate with you? 

So as Leo says, this cannot properly be explained to you. Words are meaningless and move you no closer to God. This must be realised yourself. It's good that you are questioning these things. Better that than to just believe what Leo says. But remember to be open to the possibility of it being true. Look to verify this yourself. And I promise you, you will be able to verify this.

When God realises itself, which is what Leo is talking about, it's like God is looking in the mirror and finally realises its reflection. It is unmistakable, undeniable. In exactly the same way that when you look in the mirror you don't think it is just a fake mirage created by aliens to trick you. However it goes deeper than this because God realisation is direct. Meaning God a.k.a. Infinity, realises itself by Being itself. God knows itself because it IS itself - obviously! It is not the ego Leo who realises God, it is God that realises itself through the body/mind we call Leo. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 hours ago, Space said:

When God realises itself, which is what Leo is talking about, it's like God is looking in the mirror and finally realises its reflection. It is unmistakable, undeniable. In exactly the same way that when you look in the mirror you don't think it is just a fake mirage created by aliens to trick you. However it goes deeper than this because God realisation is direct. Meaning God a.k.a. Infinity, realises itself by Being itself. God knows itself because it IS itself - obviously! It is not the ego Leo who realises God, it is God that realises itself through the body/mind we call Leo. 

That means that its like the infinity needs the human to realises itself?

On 30.8.2020 at 2:26 PM, Breakingthewall said:

That means that its like the infinity needs the human to realises itself?

No. When there's pure Consciousness (which requires no human or anything else), there's no need to realize anything, because it's pure awareness which simply IS and which is everything. 

A human being is limited, like a wave seems to be limited in relation to the ocean (it actually is the whole ocean as well).

The ocean doesn't have to be a wave in order to be the ocean.

@seeking_brilliance  Many folks advanced in this work?  That is exactly why I was questioning Leo about his statement in his "Experiments with Consciousness" that 5MeO has  somehow given him a higher consciousness than anyone else, including the spiritual sages of the past. That may very well be true but it is unverifiable. Every ego wants to think it has attained the highest possible level of consciousness. I personally believe there are no higher or lower levels of consciousness. The human brain is designed to filter out everything except those parts of the brain that are necessary for survival. Leo's 5MeO experience (27 consecutive days)  may have resulted in that filter being removed and Leo was exposed to infinity (so to speak). It was not a matter of levels at all. If this is true, Leo is courageous and has a very disciplined mind to deal with it and stay sane. I digress. In simple terms, no one is more advanced in this spiritual voyage than anyone else. No one achieves a "higher level" than anyone else. Everyone is a potential buddah. Remove the filter and voila! 

2 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

In simple terms, no one is more advanced in this spiritual voyage than anyone else. No one achieves a "higher level" than anyone else. Everyone is a potential buddah. Remove the filter and voila! 

Why are you here then?:D

"Potential" entails "actualized".

"Higher" is just a metaphor for "aware of more". Don't get hung up on words.

Edited by Tim R

@Into The Void you don't have to take dmt or be an enlightened sage to stop speaking about that which you don't know.  You can begin now, by investigating what you know or don't know.  When you ask questions on here, no answer, even from leo will be satisfying. They can only be used as guideposts for your own journey.  Forget about what leo says his consciousness has achieved. It's a cool story but go and live yours. 

For example, do you know your brain? Have you seen it and experimented on it? You are going off of what you've heard about brains. Perhaps the brain isn't limiting anything, you are. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Tim R Pure consciousness? Pure awareness? What is with the "pure"? There "is" awareness and there is consciousness. When you add the word pure, it becomes a perception of those words. I know what you mean though. 

You are all god lads what is the fuss about? We should use this knowledge to spread love and light, not quarrel amongst ourselves, who had a better awakening or more xD

1234.jpg

@Space @Leo Gura Very true. Regarding "Space" commenting "but remember to be open to the possibility of it being true". I said in my message:  "And then again....maybe "you" really did have an interface with the Creator. " I was keeping the possibility open that Leo was correct. FYI

@Bulgarianspirit  Nice sentiment and nice pic (5MeO inspired?). Debate is debate. Quarrels are quarrels. If you are afraid to debate something because it may be inaccurately construed as a quarrel, then you will not debate anything. 

I took it from r/Dmt. The knowledge these substances convey can be shown in different ways. One of the members literally has visions like this and posts them there after drawing them on paper. 

whack.jpg

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@Into The Void i think there are levels of conciousness. Yes yes , all we are god and are enlightened right now etc etc ...but in our human perception, of course there are levels. About Leo enlightenment more than buda  and 5 meo....could be! He and others. 5 meo is a ultra powerful tool. You could read a thread where I cry about my experience.... wasn't nice at all but was....well, I think that without this tool, maybe I d need 10 years meditating 10 hours a day and maybe I wouldn't get that , so I could imagine those who use often and seriously with the porpouse of go deeper 

Edited by Breakingthewall