Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

How to mend a broken Heart and envy about past partners?

6 posts in this topic

Something like 6 months ago I had a break up, but she comes into my mind everyday and I feel this anger, hatred and resentment that wont go away. What are you tips?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Etherial Cat I am so fucking jealous of her, her new boyfriend and her business. And when we broke up it devastated me and ruined my first attempt at a business (we were co-workers) I will take some time to introspect. Thank you.

I hate to say these things, but I have to look at my devilry..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Focus on what you want to do, and getting good/successful at it. That should already be more important than any person, it's your sustenance in life. Pour yourself in that so your thoughts and energy are going into the present/future, not the past.

Don't be jealous of her, be glad you got to share part of your life together. Remember and reflect on that. If you truly loved her then you want the best for her no?

hrhrhtewgfegege

Im sorry... you must feel very hurt inside.

I wish the best for you.

I guess the anger comes from your super ego judging how inferior you are to her. 
And its probably true! 
However, you cant compare yourself to her because there is sooo much difference in the life you two had before.
You dont know if she would be a better you with our upbringing, and vice versa.

The only way is, look at what makes you jealous and work to improve yourself on it. 
For me, a big part of coping with suppressed strong emotions was to do combat sports. Not in a rage way but more iin physical discipline and accepting getting hit in the face. The humble feels good.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

create an exciting life for yourself and move on to other girls, there are still plenty of fish in the sea  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"