justfortoday

Do you realize what your EYES are? ?

38 posts in this topic

Hello friends, I wanted to bring you something I became directly conscious of during a mystical experience.

This was what clicked everything into place and finally understood the nature of reality at a deeper level.

Let's begin.

First, become conscious that your entire visual field surrounds you and encompasses everything near you. 

Good, now look at yourself in a mirror, and look into your eyes. You will actually see yourself in there, though much smaller. 

In general, you assume that your eyes are collecting light from the sun and other sources, then transmitting it to the brain.

The light in your eyes, is all there is.

Let me repeat that because it is very significant. 

What you perceive as light entering your eyes is actually the complete opposite.

The light in your eyes is not coming from an outside source. You are projecting or birthing shapeshifting light from the void.

Pure being. No physical world in between (See attached picture)

EVERYTHING you see is an appearance of this light. Your body, other people, your mom, the world, the stars, etc. All You.

There is no physical sun illuminating the scene and then hitting your eyes. You “think” it’s your visual field but it’s simply light dancing around in nothingness. Almost like a black hole watching it’s event horizon.

What you are "reading" or "seeing" right this minute, is just an appearance of light in your eyes. There is nothing behind what you see. Nothing is hidden. You project others, and they project you. This ties in with Quantum mechanics which states matter does not exist unless it is observed.

Awakening during this realization was EPIC. 

We're just pools of possibility / infinity spontaneously creating light to give you the illusion of an "outside" world, when in reality, all you have is this perceptual bubble.

Frame 2 (1).jpg

Edited by justfortoday

You project others, and they project you. 

This ties in with Quantum mechanics which states matter does not exist unless it is observed.

Well, there you go.

I observe you, then you exist. 

You observe me i exist. 

Aren't we just one awareness observing itself through these bodies?

Awesome! you are the center at all times :D

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

You project others, and they project you. 

This ties in with Quantum mechanics which states matter does not exist unless it is observed.

Well, there you go.

I observe you, then you exist. 

You observe me i exist. 

Aren't we just one awareness observing itself through these bodies?

There are no bodies. The light in your eyes forms into the shape of a body so that you can see it on yourself.

You are the pure infinite singularity of consciousness. There is no physical world at all.

Get it?

Its a projection couched inside another projection. NO physical world. There is only this light in your "eyes".

You are basically a black hole and the event horizon (or ring) is reality.

Edited by justfortoday

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

There are no bodies. The light in your eyes forms into the shape of a body so that you can see it on yourself.

You are the pure infinite singularity of consciousness. There is no physical world at all.

Get it?

Its a projection couched inside another projection. NO physical world. There is only this light in your "eyes".

You are basically a black hole and the event horizon (or ring) is reality.

Another good one! 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Here is the 1 billion dollar question Brother, why can I project whatever I want to? I believe your words because I myself became conscious of this, that I project the reality with people in it around me. However, why can't I project the reality according to MY will, if I cant, then who is deciding what the projection is? Dont we see the problem here? We should be.

Edited by WHO IS

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Here is the 1 billion dollar question Brother, why can I project whatever I want to? I believe your words because I myself became conscious of this, that I project the reality with people in it around me. However, why can't I project the reality according to MY will, if I cant, then who is deciding what the projection is? Dont we see the problem here? We should be.

YOU are not aware of the creator that is you, subconciously. 

It is hard to pin point it, but when you really find it and go deep enough your gone, bye this 3d world, srsly i do feel like that..

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Actually, you can.

Magick is real.

Explore the occult, and you will get the answers you seek. 

Edited by justfortoday

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

YOU are not aware of the creator that is you, subconciously. 

It is hard to pin point it, but when you really find it and go deep enough your gone, bye this 3d world, srsly i do feel like that..

Ignorance is bliss

12 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Here is the 1 billion dollar question Brother, why can I project whatever I want to?

But that's the easiest question!

Life is a game defined by limitation. If you had no limits then you would simply drift back into infinite omniscience. A game cannot function without an antagonist. Otherwise you may as well be back in God-mode.

Now having said that, if you really really really want to make the game a little bit easier, then just as @justfortoday mentioned, you can do so via manifestation.

The key thing is to find that sweet-spot: find out what are acceptable limitations and what are unacceptable limitations and manifest accordingly.

18 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Actually, you can.

Magick is real.

Explore the occult, and you will get the answers you seek. 

Yes, but Magick uses knowledge about the laws of higher planes of existance (astral and mental planes) in order to change some aspects of the material plane. It's not different than using knowledge about physics to influence reality. It's still limited because it's not really breaking nature's laws, although it might seem that way to cluless people.

I agree with @peachboy answer mostly.

19 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Life is a game defined by limitation. If you had no limits then you would simply drift back into infinite omniscience. A game cannot function without an antagonist. Otherwise you may as well be back in God-mode.

Do you mean protagonist?

19 minutes ago, peachboy said:

The key thing is to find that sweet-spot: find out what are acceptable limitations and what are unacceptable limitations and manifest accordingly.

Can you elaborate?

Acceptable limitations so that you're still a reasonable character in the game? :S

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

6 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

God i wish i never walked this path i wish i never knew. I just wanted to be loved.

That’s your ego speaking. 

You will find love only when you realize that it’s all around you.

5 minutes ago, Moon said:

Do you mean protagonist?

No I mean antagonist. All games are defined by an adversarial force that is in counterpoint to the protagonist. I wrote some words about this very topic recently:-

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/50716-philosophical-reflections-on-pacman/#comment-653258

8 minutes ago, Moon said:

Can you elaborate?

Acceptable limitations so that you're still a reasonable character in the game? :S

Two examples come to mind: One is a game of poker, and the other is a romantic conversation.

If a limitless omniscient being were to engage in a game of poker, by definition it would know everyones poker hands. Assuming you were playing for matchsticks rather than money, what would be the point? It would literally be a pointless exercise devoid of all entertainment. The game would collapse.

Similarly, if a limitless omniscient being engaged in a romantic conversation with a partner of some kind, the same problem materialises. As a result of your omniscience, you would literally know everything that the partner was about to say and about to do, to the extent that your partner would appear as a clockwork robot. It would be totally devoid of romance. Cardboard.

So unpredictability is an example of an acceptable limitation. The spirit of adventure.

The problems come when limitations become overwhelming to the point where the dream turns into a nightmare. Therefore you have to the find the sweet spot that sits between acceptable limitations and unacceptable limitations, based around your current incarnation. 

Just now, justfortoday said:

That’s your ego speaking. 

You will find love only when you realize that it’s all around you.

Logically understanding everyone and everything is me forever and always.... There is nothing to hate. In fact i look at the world and i see insane beauty,creativity joy. Every sound,every image makes me happy if i think about it. My first mushroom trip i was smiling because i was touching the flowers and saying i created you. I felt so much love. Yet my other trips were so dark and depressing. I think thats the real problem. Feeling like an alien in the world results in suffering. Recognizing its you and unconditionally loving everything is the solution i think.(crying as i write this)

Unconditional love is what you are.

That’s the piece you’re missing.

You are love itself. The sooner you recognize that the better ❤️

God is love, and we are all god. So love yourself. 

8 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Unconditional love is what you are.

That’s the piece you’re missing.

You are love itself. The sooner you recognize that the better ❤️

God is love, and we are all god. So love yourself. 

I have had only glimpses of this. The amnesia is strong,but the love is always within.Even when loving someone else the love is always felt within. Btw is my actual self, holding all creation absolutely infinite as leo says? I have never touched that lol.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit