WHO IS

One can wake up from a nightmare, if life is a dream,then why cant one wake up life?

66 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Member said:

Agree but death is something you're imagining. How do you deal with that and with the death of your loved ones?

Cool, it feels nice to become nothing but nothing does not exist.

Yeah it was more like going into a deep sleep consciously. I disappeared any thought of me existing,perceiving was gone. Then i came back somehow.. Words don't do these experiences justice. But it was my last spiritual experience made me quit everything and plagued with solipsism xD

I called off the search,really there is nothing to find,no Nirvana for me.Earthly life and the illusion became a sort of Nirvana on it's own compared to that hell.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

15 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Yeah it was more like going into a deep sleep consciously. I disappeared any thought of me existing,perceiving was gone. Then i came back somehow.. Words don't do these experiences justice. But it was my last spiritual experience made me quit everything and plagued with solipsism xD

I called off the search,really there is nothing to find,no Nirvana for me.Earthly life and the illusion became a sort of Nirvana on it's own compared to that hell.

Experiencing a no-state/your senses turning off should be pleasant but nothing is not more true than everything or life itself. From my point of view, there is nothing but existence. That's why we're here for a reason, it can't be an accident.

The "me" trying to escape is fiction, it is all there is dancing that dance. The spear in the heart is what "me" is, it is not what is happening to "me", "me" is the resistance to what is. 

The me does not and can not recognise that this is full and needless, because "me" is an energy of lack. The story /dream is about going from unwhole to whole, notice that it hasn't happened yet, even with all of your efforts. You want to get rid of yourself, but you want to know when you are not there anymore. 

Awakening is more like a checkmate than it is a realisation. When you are tired enough, when you are at the end of the road and totally fatigued from seeking a little *pop* can happen. Nothing is actually revealed, it is just that "you" the resistance to what is, is no longer. No final answer, no dinnerparty with God or a celebration with all of your idol guru's who have made it aswell, no, all of that was a dream aswell.

Edited by traveler

6 minutes ago, traveler said:

The "me" trying to escape is fiction, it is all there is dancing that dance. The spear in the heart is what "me" is, it is not what is happening to "me", "me" is the resistance to what is. 

The me does not and can not recognise that this is full and needless, because "me" is an energy of lack. The story /dream is about going from unwhole to whole, notice that it hasn't happened yet, even with all of your efforts. You want to get rid of yourself, but you want to know when you are not there anymore. 

Awakening is more like a checkmate than it is a realisation. When you are tired enough, when you are at the end of the road and totally fatigued from seeking a little *pop* can happen. Nothing is actually revealed, it is just that "you" the resistance to what is, is no longer. No final answer, no dinnerparty with God or a celebration with all of your idol guru's who have made it aswell, no, all of that was a dream aswell.

That's because you are not awake, mate. Don't kid yourself.

Reality can be known. Totally. 100%. That is that Truth is .

Is The "Truth" about reality.

I don't really care about the truth anymore i just wanna be happy. Being a mind in a vacuum and conscious of it will never be an answer for me. I prefer infinite dreams.. Also i dream at night,after deep sleep and i know dreaming is something i do naturally and subconsciously. Maybe i will temporary disappear,but dreaming is inevitable. How did you think i came here in the first place xD

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That's because you are not awake, mate. Don't kid yourself.

Reality can be known. Totally. 100%. That is that Truth is .

Is The "Truth" about reality.

Who cares?

5 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I don't really care about the truth anymore i just wanna be happy. Being a mind in a vacuum and conscious of it will never be an answer for me. I prefer infinite dreams.. Also i dream at night,after deep sleep and i know dreaming is something i do naturally and subconsciously. Maybe i will temporary disappear,but dreaming is inevitable. How did you think i came here in the first place xD

That's totally Ok. Your probably are a new soul (not a lot human past lives) and haven't suffered enough off your ego to gain the wisdow to want to awaken totally.

Just now, Javfly33 said:

That's totally Ok. Your probably are a new soul (not a lot human past lives) and haven't suffered enough off your ego to gain the wisdow to want to awaken totally.

Bro did you see the crazy solipsism thread, people claiming only one soul is conscious at a time... God's soul and it lives through all lives eternally.. Tbh all this is confusing it has confused me to the point of quitting. Maybe one day i will awaken to fix the confusion its too much xD. Right now i feel like a helpless boy in the hands of life.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

This is really interesting. Can you talk more about past lives please? Do we choose the body into which to incarnate before coming here? IS it that the soul is doing a journay and when 1 level is complete let's go to the other? Does it work like this? and where can i find more info about this because im fascinated and leo does not talk a lot about it

thanks.

Just now, arlin said:

This is really interesting. Can you talk more about past lives please? Do we choose the body into which to incarnate before coming here? IS it that the soul is doing a journay and when 1 level is complete let's go to the other? Does it work like this? and where can i find more info about this because im fascinated and leo does not talk a lot about it

thanks.

7 minutes ago, traveler said:

Who cares?

@arlin It's a theory that I read from a other user on this forum which I think it makes sense. But it could be totally horse shit, of course. What I do know is that people which don't really want to trascend the illusion of the ego share all something in common, they haven't gained the wisdom to never trust the ego again. Most people who haven't suffered enough because of their ego will gladly take a nice and happy life before trying to "sort everything out". But people who have the ego as what it is will not take any proposition from it and will go directly for Truth until nothing else remains.

@traveler I care. But I respect if you don't. 

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@arlin It's a theory that I read from a other user on this forum which I think it makes sense. But it could be totally horse shit, of course. What I do know is that people which don't really want to trascend the illusion of the ego share all something in common, they haven't gained the wisdom to never trust the ego again. Most people who haven't suffered enough because of their ego will gladly take a nice and happy life before trying to "sort everything out". But people who have the ego as what it is will not take any proposition from it and will go directly for Truth until nothing else remains.

Well it's ok. you know, the important thing is to validate it in your experience.

I don't think it's healthy to persue enlightenment at an early age before sorting things out btw

I have suffered being cheated on, having no dad my mom being an alcoholic, poverty, chronic illness, surgery abandonment, loneliness etc.

And the only thing i am thinking is I WANT A BETTER Life.I accept my suffering tho. I would take it rather than a lonely void any time. A stubborn spirit indeed. 

This suffering led me to questions such as: Is there a god? Why is the universe so cruel to me etc ;D

Suffering comes from misunderstanding. If you take life as it is, you haven't learned anything and it's not plain 'things happen let's just surrender because there's nothing to do'. The key is to understand why it is the way it is. This approach should be applied in every domain of life if you are a responsible person that want to evolve and learn something.

7 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I have suffered being cheated on, having no dad my mom being an alcoholic, poverty, chronic illness, surgery abandonment, loneliness etc.

And the only thing i am thinking is I WANT A BETTER Life.I accept my suffering tho. I would take it rather than a lonely void any time. A stubborn spirit indeed. 

This suffering led me to questions such as: Is there a god? Why is the universe so cruel to me etc ;D

Imo You shouldn't accept suffering because suffering is possible thanks to the illusion of the ego.

That's why when you settle for anything other than Truth, you are saying something like "I want to be a slave of the ego because it promises [x material benefits]" even though you will get also not artificial satisfaction but suffering into the recipe.

For me it just doesn't make sense. Abide in awareness peace for ever. I would push that button NOW

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Imo You shouldn't accept suffering because suffering is possible thanks to the illusion of the ego.

That's why when you settle for anything other than Truth, you are saying something like "I want to be a slave of the ego because it promises [x material benefits]" even though you will get also not artificial satisfaction but suffering into the recipe.

For me it just doesn't make sense. Abide in awareness peace for ever. I would push that button NOW

Dude knowing myself.. I probably got bored of eternal peace...

Think of it this way it is eternal and I'm god. 

And i love my creation why wouldn't i come back xDDDD

It is beautiful.. Pure art even my suffering and trips are art to me. 

14 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

First of all... i am so sorry. I also can understand the feelings of being victimized (even though in the self help field its not right to say so but its true) from life. The unfairness, the resentment.... the pain. And i have lots of compassion for you my friend. I also grew up without a father and an abusive toxic mother. Everybody would suffer under those conditions.

So this was the first thing that had to be said.

Second of all: Please, don't mess your life up with those spiritual things anymore. If you have suffered like this, please seek help... work on basic self improvement.

Doesn't mean that you lost in life if you don't persue enlightenment or DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY.

Or content, and fulfilled with you life, on purpose, etc.. leo said that too.

I would say ultimately don't take advice from people who had not gone through what you had.

Why do people often so lightly make the mistake of comparing lives toghether?

Living a life is a so unique and complicated experience.

This really frustrates me.

There are NO ANSWERS that work for everybody.

1 minute ago, arlin said:

First of all... i am so sorry. I also can understand the feelings of being victimized (even though in the self help field its not right to say so but its true) from life. The unfairness, the resentment.... the pain. And i have lots of compassion for you my friend. I also grew up without a father and an abusive toxic mother. Everybody would suffer under those conditions.

So this was the first thing that had to be said.

Second of all: Please, don't mess your life up with those spiritual things anymore. If you have suffered like this, please seek help... work on basic self improvement.

Doesn't mean that you lost in life if you don't persue enlightenment or DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY.

Or content, and fulfilled with you life, on purpose, etc.. leo said that too.

I would say ultimately don't take advice from people who had not gone through what you had.

Thanks for the advice.I'm currently graduating a bachelors in Media management and going forward in my field. I will be fine ;)

I've had all the fucked up problems in my life, except that my health has been always good (thanks God). Without all the problems, I could have been a dumb sheep now. But in my opinion, in order to become better, smarter, stronger, you have to understand, not surrender. Surrendering is for weak, hopeless souls that give up on their dreams. This is how dreams become nightmares.