Eren Eeager

I feel weird, always!! help?

6 posts in this topic

I cannot stop feeling weird. And it is causing me a lot of suffering. Like I don't have a personality I can lean on. My energy feels like it is not aligned with my body. I have social anxiety and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Even when I am not with anybody I still feel awkward, like I am in a very lo consciousness state.  What should I do? how do I  reabsorb my energy and exit this weird state?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Sit in meditation, probe your body for tensions, primarily in the abdominal area, and try to release it by provoking an emotional reaction. Essentially, actively try to start crying. You don't have to be loud or anything. It can be done relatively silent and gentle, like you're whispering.

Spend some time everyday seeing if you can release stuck up emotions or energies. I started doing this after I realized that I have been repressing my emotions for years, and it really got things moving for me.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Eren Eeager Like you dont have a personality you can lean on? What do you mean, you mean that you dont have your own style when socializing with people?

I'm pretty sure it's all about being able to express oneself authentically and freely, and that requires opening your emotions, letting them flow naturally. It can actually be practiced.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This could have a million causes! You need to be more specific about your lifestyle so we can help you better.

As others said, it can have many aspects.

Do you feel weird about what other people might think about you? Stop that. You can do some exercises and see that other people are the same. They are just in their head and think about what other people think about them. In reality nobody gives a fuck.

Do you feel triggered emotionally because your needs are not met? Time to release those feelings and needs. For example you can use the sedona method or many other techniques for releasing.

Do you feel uncomfortable or tense in your body? Watch this video or try some lsd.

Do you feel like you are in a low conscious state outside? Practice meditation, for example gratitude meditation outside.

Do you feel antisocial? Work on your social skills.

Well, align your energy.

Say to yourself "i am going to align my energy", and then with your mind, do it.