Eren Eeager

How was sex viewed at lower stages?

5 posts in this topic

Did we use to make sex in public at stage beige? 

how was it at stage purple?

what about stage red society?  was prostitution seen as an ordinary thing?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

3 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

what about stage red society?  was prostitution seen as an ordinary thing?

I remember seeing a video in Africa it was same as me going in to the store. 

I brought up sex in regards to the spiral in another thread. I'm just copying and pasting what I had wrote down. I'm really curious about this subject and I want to know what yall think.

As far as Beige is concerned, from what I understand is that stage has to do with being a baby and learning to walk, talk, properly see, and move through the world. I don't think there is much you can say on sex there.  

Purple/Red: Disregard future consequences. Have all the sex you want  with as many people you want in your tribe or empire, be guided by your primal desires. Don't consider what  other people think even if it violates consent. I wouldn't be surprised if prostitution was common in purple or red. 

Blue: Repression because of potential consequences (whether it is STDs, infidelity, or God's wrath). Expectation to not have sex because or else you are a whore going against God's will. I wouldn't be surprised if notions of purity have come up in stage blue because of the prevalence of STDs since historically not everyone had the means to contraceptives and the only way to control people was through dogma. (Here I think it's good to integrate potential consequences and thinking ahead) 

Orange: Backlash against blue. Expectation to participate in hook up culture or else you're some repressed prude. Sex isn't some sacred thing, you just blow your load and that's it. Blue sees this desire to make sex secular as a way of potentially going back to purple/red because casual sex is seen as barbaric and unorderly. (Here I think it's good to integrate the idea that sex isn't dirty, there is nothing wrong with casual sex as long as it's safe and consensual, and that there shouldn't be religious justifications for repressing sex)  

Green: Emphasis on consent. Do what feels right granted that it feels authentic and isn't rooted in society's or other people's pressure.  Don't shame people for saying yes or no. Feminism also comes in because it emphasizes how the patriarchy shames women, and sometimes men, for saying yes or no. I mention men because not all men want sex but there are notions of masculinity in the patriarchy that paints men as these sex hungry creatures and if you don't want sex, there is something wrong with you and you aren't manly. Sex is more emotionally intimate and can be held as sacred for some people (especially in the case of some new age spiritual people).  Orange has a backlash against this because why would sex be something that can be seen as sacred on an emotional level. That looks like it's regressing back to blue. (Here it's good to integrate other people's views so that they can coexist whether their views may be for casual sex ,for waiting, for embracing sexuality with someone you care about for spiritual reasons, or for things such as gay sex if that is your orientation) 

Yellow: Emphasis on understanding other perspectives. Like green, yellow wants to have a more holistic approach to understanding different people's perspectives. However, it isn't triggered like green when it comes to repression or hookup culture because it sees the rest of the spiral. Also sex is cool at yellow, there is nothing wrong with having it or not having it, but there are other things in life that catches its attention such as research and analysis of models. (Here, it's good to integrate that sex is nice but isn't a necessity for living a good life. You can let go of desires or not let go, but neither choice comes from a place of repression. This fluidity is because you aren't clinging to your sexuality) 

*I'm not sure about yellow tbh but this is my observation

Turquoise: I genuinely have no idea

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

On 8/13/2020 at 9:22 PM, soos_mite_ah said:

Turquoise: I genuinely have no idea

Turquoise / nonduality...It’s fully realized (feeling / no mind) sex & orgasm is an appearance / experience created by the limitation of yourself, which you are / you’re being 24/7. At that stage-less ‘stage’ feeling = “orgasmic” 24/7. The bliss that appears as the intuition, or the calling home in thought, is actual you, feeling, which is why “you” can’t think what sex is like, at turquoise. Only direct experience, and at that point not even, will do.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE