Heart of Space

Accepting death

29 posts in this topic

dive into your feelings. if it means you must die psychologically, so be it. It's called rebiirth, transformation, incubation. One last plea before you take on yourself, completely alone, into the dark, what is it but a sensation encapsulation of the story you have written, let go

oh wow I didn’t use the word surrender, xD 

Edited by DrewNows

Just got out of the hospital.  I feel extremely humble right now.  I'm very grateful for all the posts from everyone here.  Thank you for the love and support.  I hope to return it to each of you if I can some day.  <3

On 12/08/2020 at 3:53 AM, Heart of Space said:

There's a lot of good words in this thread.  I'll be honest, right now, I am experiencing a hellish existence.  The moment I transition into the sleep state I dream of times I've made people suffer and it's an extremely vivid portrayal  of my devilishness.  I also am hearing the thoughts of those I've made suffer directed towards me.  The intensity of my situation is difficult to portray in words.  I'm going to do my best to get through this.  

Its not good that you did the things leading to this, but its good that youre going through this now.

All sin must be atoned for at some point. You are realising your errors now, rather than continuing to let it spiral out of control, and i hope that this marks a lasting change in you.

Keep up a repentent attitude. Make it stronger. One day you will see heaven.

2 hours ago, Artsu said:

Its not good that you did the things leading to this, but its good that youre going through this now.

All sin must be atoned for at some point. You are realising your errors now, rather than continuing to let it spiral out of control, and i hope that this marks a lasting change in you.

Keep up a repentent attitude. Make it stronger. One day you will see heaven.

If I am an ant and God is a child he has got his magnifier glass out in the hot sun just for me.  I am deserving of this treatment.  

I was in a very similar place up to just a few weeks before you started this thread (but without the guilt or the entities).

For now I'll just say use this golden opportunity to face your own mortality. Regardless of anything else, you'll never be in a better position to do so than you are now.

Focus especially on the feeling part, turn toward and into all the fears and baggage that comes up in relation to this. Light them up like a supernova, dive headlong into worst case scenarios, etc. You have nothing to lose.

16 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

If I am an ant and God is a child he has got his magnifier glass out in the hot sun just for me.  I am deserving of this treatment.  

Whatever, just use it to your advantage. Nobody cares what you did, and that's a good thing. You are the magnifier glass now, what are you going to burn...

Much love,

Edited by Johnny5

Appropriate for this thread.

Good effective practice for everyday life/struggles- The Welcoming Practice 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Well, I've actually made it over a large hurdle.  I have a ways to go still, but I'm extremely focused and motivated to continue down this path.  There are still big things for me left in this life and I look forward to every moment.  

Some big life altering changes are coming for me and I welcome them.  I feel like I'm living through a biblical Odyssey of human consciousness and things are moving fast.  God has aligned the stars just for me and I will do my best to honor that profound level of love I've been gifted.

Thanks and many blessings to those that were part of what God is sharing with me.