Call Me Whatever

Loving Kindness Thread for Donald Trump

26 posts in this topic

On 9/8/2020 at 3:08 AM, Kingston said:

Nobody does it better than Leo ;)

These simple four letters contain the Purest Love  ;)9_9 

Leo's relativism, we are unconditional love, but there's no love for Trump.

You don't need spiral dynamics at all for unconditional love. Go send love, and if it's hard, work on that love. Love is not dependent on any human mind invention. That simple.

Lol...

Yeah let's pray Trump loses and his ego cracks

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

17 hours ago, Call Me Whatever said:

The cynicism in this thread is disappointing in a way. 

You guys are supposedly ""green"" and yet can't even offer a token of Love to a fellow human because orange man bad, or whatever. 

Sad. 

All of you are Donald Trump. I am Donald Trump.

You can love a person and still criticise them; in fact, sometimes criticising someone is the most loving thing to do - otherwise, how could people ever evolve? If you love someone, you want them to grow into the best and most happiest version of themselves that is possible and not live a kind of life or take on a position that would only serve to exacerbate their personal problems; sometimes it may require to give them a taste of their own medicine and treat them as they treat others in order to make them see their own flaws (of course, you shouldn't get carried away by this and fall prey to a spiteful eye-for-an-eye mindset). It doesn't take a genius to recognize that Donald Trump is lightyears away from being the best possible version of himself, and it sure as hell doesn't take one to see that he is mentally unfit to be the leader of the most powerful nation on planet earth.

Abstaining from criticism is, more often than not, motivated by indifference and laziness, not love. Real love is all about expressing truth instead of putting on rose colored glasses and sweeping problems under the carpet. By the same token, stage green is not just about holding hands, hugging trees and singing Kum Ba Yah; it is also about political activism, fighting oppressors and (revolutionary) societal change.

Anyway, I still like the idea of this thread. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

-Isaiah 14

Locking this since it's just OP's ploy to push a conservative ideology on this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.