Space

The downside of semen retention no ones talks about. 

64 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

I never deliberately tried, but I can’t retain semen for more than 5 days, at which point naughty dreams come in and trigger a release

Wet dreams are not a relapse.

I'm not friendly.

@Meta-Man

On 8/4/2020 at 0:47 AM, Meta-Man said:

I never deliberately tried, but I can’t retain semen for more than 5 days, at which point naughty dreams come in and trigger a release

Well, deliberately try now. This isn't the time and place for no-free will, because stuff still happens without a free-will. Similar with concentration, it seems you're willing yourself to put attention to an object and struggle with keeping focus, but later on you'll find out non of it is you willing into putting attention to an object and you struggling to keep putting attention, it's instead just happens to be a you, a willpower, an attention on an object, a sensation of struggle and an occurring, continues stream of focus. However, being deliberate works on discipline more.

No matter how many days you're in Nofap, relapses can happen, so instead of whipping yourself for the failure, enjoy it and let whatever positive and negative emotions/thoughts occur. This could last for days or weeks, but eventually you'll come back and re-try Nofap. This cycle of relapsing, inner conflict, re-integration and re-committing makes you more stronger and last much longer with streaks. It sounds like your releases happen around night more than mornings, so the trick here is to just let yourself observe those sexual thoughts, while not touching or rubbing your wood. You let your wood be, while you let the mind mingle with that thought while it lasts, which most often can't sustain itself long enough, unless that thought morphs into a similar/different sex thought, so either distract or continue observing. 

half a year of semen retention, ask me anything ( i made a forum post for this)

Edited by Kshantivadin

Don't let anyone tell you differently with this path. It's like going to the gym, you won't get stronger by letting the coaches do the workouts for you, you do the workouts.