Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ya know

Resources on Jesus

6 posts in this topic

truthforallpeople.com has letters from a medium who channelled Jesus (ie it is the words of Jesus). It speaks of the truth of his teachings.

It depends on the perspective of Jesus you want. 

I would say, look into the New Testament, Christian saints, and learn about early Christianity.

I liked Adyashantis resurrecting Jesus audio, Leonard Jacobson liberating Jesus dvd, Bernadette Roberts stuff on Jesus.

Have you read the Gospel of Thomas? http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html  Also check out the other gospels, I especially love the book of John. 

Jesus speaks in riddles quite often, it can take quite a long time to understand many of them (weeks, years, decades, lifetimes, who knows ) but when you do it's worth it. I would suggest reading them straight from the source and doing serious contemplation on your own. There's nothing quite so rewarding as that in my opinion, I like teachings straight from the source, but it's also great to have some help interpreting sometimes.  Just keep in mind that following interpretations of original nondual teachings is how religions get started. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost