Elshaddai

Why must life be so counterintuitive?

44 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Indeed, you are a-maze-in ;)

I often notice such word play and also noticed sometimes that different languages combined can create some word play which actually seems to actually point towards something deeper. Is this actually a "joke" made by god?

Edit: wow some part in me is laughing right now because it seems like I am actually talking to myself about stuff I did myself and it seems so funny

Edited by Florian

@Leo Gura @mandyjw@Jed Vassallo Holy shit this is mindblowing stuff! I really need to awaken and verify all of this in my direct experience though since honestly alot of what is being said here flies over my head.

10 hours ago, hyruga said:

For example, in Europe, more people play and watch football and the counter intuitive thing is to play/watch basketball. And in America, it is the reverse. 

Why is basketball more counterintuitive than football? I don't see the connection.

Edited by Elshaddai

56 minutes ago, Elshaddai said:

@Leo Gura @mandyjw@Jed Vassallo Holy shit this is mindblowing stuff! I really need to awaken and verify all of this in my direct experience though since honestly alot of what is being said here flies over my head.

Why is basketball more counterintuitive than football? I don't the the connection.

It's the culture that one is brought up in. Probably in Europe, more people are playing football and you become more exposed to this sport. The money is also in football in Europe sports.

In America, of course the money is in NBA. And if you stay there, you will be moreexposed to this. You will prefer to play basketball over football if you play even less of football. We like to do the things we are familiar with. This is our subsconscious conditioning.

Edited by hyruga

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

because reality is an illusion. It can only exist as an illusion, so consciousness must trick and deceive itself into buying into a material world.

so , you trick and deceive yourself right now also? :) cute