Seed

Distance energy healing. Thoughts?

28 posts in this topic

@Seed

One more thing I thought I’d mention, take it however you will....I have been present at Reiki I classes where people with no experience with practices or psych’s or anything have simple walked in and in their willingness & interest...have mystical healing experiences on their own behalf, so to speak, and through themselves on behalf of others. There’s a phrase or passage in the Bible something like, “where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am”. This is the power, presence, mystical nature and actuality, of love, and denotes the simplicity of intention. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is my public apology to @Leo Gura.

Sorry will try to become GM. I already am but some refinement and polishing. Still lot of work ahead. No arrogance anymore. Don't take it as sucking balls. I never do that but have to apologize feeling need to do it. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity

Ball sucker.

Well I like playing football(ok soccer then american football should be called handegg but ok I guess), and basketball none of these balls can fit in my mouth. 

Tennis? ?

Hardly I can become new Djoković in my age. ?

But I met him haha also know In person some members of his family. 

On 7/22/2020 at 0:43 PM, Seed said:

The universe seems to have lined me up with a distance energy healer...

I have to admit I am very skeptical

However I am open minded and like to give everything a go. She is also a phychotherapist (retired) but keen to work with me regularly after I shared a little of my situation. She’s got no website and is only known through people.

I am not sure whether I want to work with someone who believes they can clear energy in the house and see auras from France to UK. How is this possible ? 

Does anyone do this themselves or have experience or knowledge of this ability ? 

I can confirm something like this is very possible.  Although, I wouldn't personally use the word "Aura."  

I have experienced someone helping me through similar methods.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:48 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

I am so sorry @abrakamowseyou'll never see it. 

What  movie?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16