Kailash Bhattarai

Stupidity of US Government makes me sick.

18 posts in this topic

Trump is an idiot and some American people are also idiots, for voting for trump not even doing a bare minimum task of wearing a mask. Even though i live in a third world country, i can honestly say that my country is handling covid 19 better than US, Mask is mandatory in crowded areas. Public transport, interstate transport are band. And large resturant, schools and clubs are also banned. At least government has done some bare minimum task on the other hand, the supposed world most powerful nation is taking the worst decisions possible. I don't have any words for this kind of stupidity.

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

Some parts of the US,  for example my state, Maine are doing tremendously well. Our governor gets it even though Trump called her a dictator... (projection). 

But yea people don’t care it seems I rarely see anyone with a mask anywhere. ( and we are probably the lowest infection rate state in the country.)

@Gidiot Good to hear that, my younger brother is a student in US. And i am extremely worried about him. With no medical insurance and a poor family background. The situation and stupidity in US makes and extremely frustated and angry.

I don’t know what to say man. Forcing schools to open up is just crazy. If I were a parent or a kid I would straight up refuse to go.

1 hour ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

Trump is an idiot and some American people are also idiots, for voting for trump not even doing a bare minimum task of wearing a mask. Even though i live in a third world country, i can honestly say that my country is handling covid 19 better than US, Mask is mandatory in crowded areas. Public transport, interstate transport are band. And large resturant, schools and clubs are also banned. At least government has done some bare minimum task on the other hand, the supposed world most powerful nation is taking the worst decisions possible. I don't have any words for this kind of stupidity.

You just called a population, which two times the size of the state you are in, idiots.  Individual States, Municipalities, and people have the right to wear a mask if they so choose, and some are mandating it based on there own situation.  If Trump were to mandate mask's for everyone the Left would be screaming......Fascism.  BTW, we can also kiss in public LOL.

1 hour ago, Bodigger said:

You just called a population, which two times the size of the state you are in, idiots.  Individual States, Municipalities, and people have the right to wear a mask if they so choose, and some are mandating it based on there own situation.  If Trump were to mandate mask's for everyone the Left would be screaming......Fascism.  BTW, we can also kiss in public LOL.

Yeah, not all Americans are idiots but obviously some are (especially and including the president of US). But i think mask must be mandated, Mandating mask is not fascism, its called taking necessary step. And btw, mandating a mask during pandemic is like mandating to fasten a seatbelt while driving.

1 hour ago, Bodigger said:

You just called a population, which two times the size of the state you are in, idiots.  

what would you say is the percentage of Americans who are idiots?  Be honest
I don't mean if they have good or bad intentions but what percentage do you estimate are idiots, people who will make many bad decisions thinking they are good

2 hours ago, Bodigger said:

people have the right to wear a mask if they so choose, and some are mandating it based on there own situation.  If Trump were to mandate mask's for everyone the Left would be screaming......Fascism.  

Laws and regulations are not necessarily fascist. For example, there is a law that people cannot drive drunk. People don’t have the right to drive drunk if they choose. A law mandating sober driving is a restriction on personal freedom for the welfare of society.

These are  Trumps latest remarks on masks.  The picture here was from a couple of weeks ago when he visited  Walter Reed Army Medical Center 
He says he carries a mask with him and uses it in elevators and other situations where he's in close proximity to people but he hasn't been seen publicly wearing a mask since then, 
he says in this short clip "Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact," adding he "will use it gladly, no problem with it."

But a lot of bodies have been piling up
and he's not promoting wearing a mask, just saying it's a good idea if he is asked about it 

So it's up to you. If you think wearing a mask is a symbol of being a Marxist Democrat China sympathizer
instead of being patriotic American  go to some parties and have fun, it's summertime. Visit Grandma later, God protects true America patriots 

Edited by Nak Khid

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

Laws and regulations are not necessarily fascist. For example, there is a law that people cannot drive drunk. People don’t have the right to drive drunk if they choose. A law mandating sober driving is a restriction on personal freedom for the welfare of society.

Exactly. And the lack of leadership and planning shown by US Government  is utterly stupidity, I will even call it criminal. 

3 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

These are  Trumps latest remarks on masks.  The picture here was form a couple of weeks ago when he visited  Walter Reed Army Medical Center 
He says he carries a mask with him and uses it in elevators and other situations where he's in close proximity to people but he hasn't been seen publicly wearing a mask since then, 
he says in this short clip "Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact," adding he "will use it gladly, no problem with it."

But a lot of bodies have been piling up
and he's not promoting wearing a mask, just saying it's a good idea if he is asked about it 

So it's up to you. If you think wearing a mask is a symbol of being a Marxist Democrat China sympathizer
instead of being patriotic American  go to some parties and have fun, it's summertime 

Yeah and BTW, even this is just a political stunt, so that when election comes he can tell American people that he cares about them and he did everything in his power to take control of "Chinese-virus".

Just now, Kailash Bhattarai said:

Yeah and BTW, even this is just a political stunt, so that when election comes he can tell American people that he cares about them.

He's made this statement  "Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact," 
That is a good statement.   Theoretically reporters can begin to stop asking him if he thinks masks are a good idea because he now says they are.

However it will be interesting to see what he does in the next couple of months. 

Will we never see him wear a mask again unless he happens to be in a hospital ?

Actions speak louder than words 

Also, framing the issue as a simple personal preference misses the point of masks: to reduce the spread of a pathogenic microbe. Mask mandates is not like mandating everyone has to wear green clothing. The issue isn’t personal preference, the issue is stopping the spread of a pathogenic virus.

As well, businesses in the U.S. have the right to deny people service. For example, many businesses require that customers wear a shirt and footwear. They are allowed to deny service to customers that enter the store naked. Similarly, businesses are allowed to deny service to people not wearing masks. 

8 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Also, framing the issue as a simple personal preference misses the point of masks: to reduce the spread of a pathogenic microbe. 

What ???
I thought wearing a mask means you support Marxism 

Wearing a mask means that you support robbing a bank ;).

5 hours ago, Gidiot said:

Wearing a mask means that you support robbing a bank ;).

Haha.. Nice one.

On 7/22/2020 at 6:22 AM, Kailash Bhattarai said:

American people are also idiots, for voting for trump

I agree

On 7/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, Nak Khid said:

what would you say is the percentage of Americans who are idiots?  Be honest

Every single person that voted for Trump.