Robi Steel

Cringe

6 posts in this topic

Whenever I see people like this guy on the forum, I cringe. Arrogant piece of shit. For an enlightened person, you are hella sensitive. I dont feel like I ever had the idea to type such stupid dismissive things. Its sad to watch. 

Ban me motherfucker, just unsubscribed from your Patreon. 

Come on, lock the thread and ban me. Suppress the conservation, eliminate differing perspectives. 

DO IT PUSSY. Youre obviously a cuck, you're passive-aggressive ALL THE TIME to people outside your echo chamber. Its sickening, it gives a horrible vibe to the forum. 

Btw, we're not trying to gaslight you, we just tell what we observe from our perspective. Nobody is trying to overthrow your forum dude, were trying to give our perspective, just like you. But you clearly took one to many psychedelics LUL. 

Goodbye to everyone. Truth had to be dropped even if I have to sacrifice myself. Definitely worth it. And fuck you Leo. I only wanted to tell you what I honestly think. I know, I know its not welcome here. 

Youre gonna rationalize this as just some right-wing animal throwing a fit because when it comes to politics, you see boogeyman everywhere, and the need to purge opinions is huge. Im not gonna sugarcoat what I think, because that would be lying, so here's what I honestly think. I would have to lie to be accepted on this forum. 

dfdsfsdfd.PNG

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

I didn't know Leo added a comedy section to the forum.  I got a hearty laugh from this thread, thank you OP.

The thread title is stunningly appropriate for your post.  

farewell! best of luck! all love

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

Whenever I see people like this guy on the forum, I cringe. 

My reaction when I see people in this forum demonizing stage green and supporting trump. 

Nothing is stopping or has ever stopped you from leaving and going on some Ben Shapiro forum. 

peace

@Robi Steel
Way too many great people have been echo chambered off this forum, that's really sad. You had some great posts on here, much love to you.

Sometimes you just need to accept things as they are, but yeah the forum is kinda losing it's appeal especially with these strong new policies and everything controversial getting locked. But there are many dimensions to this forum, just because this one is very limited doesn't mean that it doesn't have its use.

Sigh.... right-wingers...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.