Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick_9931

LSD ,feeling like I’m dying ?

7 posts in this topic

Almost every time I trip with lsd , if I relax enough , I feel this strange sensation that I’m going to die. For example  I’m lying in my bed and I feel like I’m just going to disappear if I let go to my resistance.  Unfortunately I never had the balls to let go of that resistance and see what’s on the other side. If I let go I feel like I’m gonna die and my mom gonna find me dead in my bed ( even if I rationally know that it is impossibile) , or I think that I’m gonna magically disappear out of this world.

I feel like if I let go to the resistance I will experience a much rewarding trip in terms of my personal growth. And I feel like if I have the courage to accept death I’m gonna fell a lot more masculine in life and a lot more alive after that.

is this an ego death?
What is there on the other side ?

Should I let go to my resistance ?

Eventually how to find the courage to let go?

thank you for your responses 

Dont visualize fear as the enemy as that will just feed the anxiety, understand that fear is just another color, let whatever happen happen, empty your mind of any expectations.

Just let. it. be.

2 hours ago, Patrick_9931 said:

Should I let go to my resistance ?

yes

In your next trip do it.

JUST DO IT

2 hours ago, Patrick_9931 said:

this strange sensation that I’m going to die.

That's the point

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Patrick_9931

Honestly I had the same thing on one of my LSD Trips it was probably the most intense one. At first I had resistance but than I reminded myself that Leo told us that death is a "bluff" and I just thought ok lets call the bluff. Before I had like this feeling of disappearing and it got to the point where it felt for me like the next step and it is all over. As I took this step I lost the last feeling of the body (I tripped in a dark room) and it was just like beeing nothing it is difficult to explain. It also felt like I was away for an eternity but I did not really care whether or not I come back because I was in the state of being IT. It is hard to describe.

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Patrick_9931

Why are you thinking any of this to begin with? 

What do you mean? @Nahm

Edited by Patrick_9931