DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well I know you will never cheat on your hubby.

Oh Milosh ....?If we are 100% honest even I, myself, don’t know if I ever cheat on my spouse or not. How can I promise this. True answer : I really don’t know. This is the most brutal, but true answer. Like I truly don’t know. as of right now I don’t want and hope I will never will. But!!!
How can I know who I might become in five, ten , fifteen  years?

we talk about it sometimes, we are just honest with each other. 
Let’s have this conversation in twenty years and see where our life bring us. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But you are still inloved with him c'mon admit. 

Very involved, ofc, he is all my life now. 
we are very different and the relationship is not very easy. He is like an air for me. Air seems so natural, sometimes we don’t even notice it, but take the air away, and the person will die. 

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I love you my no nonsense online friend.

I love you too, my friend! 

I so miss that here ya know.Not acting like that here but I miss "slavic" type of convos here. 

If you miss it there, imagine how it is for me here.....I am not even on my homeland.

Knowing culture and your sign my bet is that it will be very hard for you to ever do it. Even as revenge you won't. 

You know what is my favorite saying of all times? Here we go:

"Time changes everything, even the way you think!"

If someone gives you any promises regarding future or whatsoever, treat it as a BS. The person can not truly know what he or she will be like in the future. In the best case scenario it is just a guess!

I love my husband, he loves me....but nobody, including him, can not guarantee that we are going to be together till we die. And we are honest with each other about this. It is very scary to admit it. But it is life. He might meet someone in the office and we will be done, he might fall in love, leave me or cheat on me. There is no single guarantee! Same can be applied to myself. We are all alive people. Like Osho said "A person is not a stone, but a floating river, always changes and does not hold still..."

But I know for sure no matter what happen with us in the future, I will always love him as a human being and never allow us to dive in the pile of dirt or argument. Whatever happens between us, we have a child together and hope we will be wise enough to address life's challenges as mature people!

I am going on a hike now.

Edited by Galyna

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

doesnt matter which specific sound you connect with but it’s fun to connect with them all, resonance 

Nice ?, the background sound of water osm

@Amit was my first connection point too ?

Calming and soothing 

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

I love reading better than writing. ?

maybe astrology has some flaws, but still it is very concrete. 

Sometimes I just don't comment when I care so little about something... But forgive me, astrology is not flawed, it's nonsensical, it's like random positive affirmation... Self fulfilling prophecy..., better do affirmations systematically about what you want 

@Natasha Absolutely love it!

Friendly kiss! watching now.

47 minutes ago, Amit said:

But forgive me, astrology is not flawed, it's nonsensical,

Well okay, if you think so I will not argue with you. ;)

Please feel free to write how you feel, I do not mind at all....we are here to discuss stuff. 

According to my observation, and I am into the astrology since I was a teen, so....according to my observation it has a lot of validity. 

How can you explain that when I talk to random people I can already guess their sun sign? A coincidence? I do not think so....

There is certain trains, but you can disagree as much as you would like. :P

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Galyna It has it totally exposed me and my pisces for that matter. Even numorology. Not to mentoin my foot fetish with her. She indeed has such erotic feet. It nailed me down. 

Everyone who wants to know Alex dude can just check natal chart + numerology report and voila can't really BS anyone here. 

xD 

#exposed #loved #encouraged 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Now please let me have my tantric meditation to prepare. xD

astral date night.jpg

37 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Alex dude

who is Alex?

10 minutes ago, Natasha said:

astral date night.jpg

xD 

Astral sex be like...

@zeroISinfinity

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Miloš

My son's second name is Alexander too!

Is it your real name? Like truly?

Remember when you told me that you were from Serbia, I said you bet your real name is Alexander! 

@DrewNows Andrew is your real name, right? In Russian it will be Andrey! 

@DrewNows and @zeroISinfinity

Guys, that is a signxD, do you really want to laugh now? xD

My son's first and middle name are your names....His name is Andrei Alexander. I call him Andrei so he won't forget his roots. Because Andrew is very popular here, but Andrei is not, also my spouse decided to spell his name with "i" instead of "y"

Gotta go now to the party.

Bye...

Talk to you soon.

P.S.

@DrewNows I will be calling you Andrey!;)/Russian version

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

Well okay, if you think so I will not argue with you. ;)

Please feel free to write how you feel, I do not mind at all....we are here to discuss stuff. 

According to my observation, and I am into the astrology since I was a teen, so....according to my observation it has a lot of validity. 

How can you explain that when I talk to random people I can already guess their sun sign? A coincidence? I do not think so....

There is certain trains, but you can disagree as much as you would like. :P

Though It is not the worst thing to believe, my friend, it doesn't have any basis in reality, don't take it otherwise it's my duty as a good family member to call out the bullshit beliefs... Can you explain why we get a different sign in Indian astrology, while names of these signs are literal translations of words... Can you use your superpower to guess sign of a person you didn't know dob and sign already, lol... I bet you can't, people talking to you already tell you that bcz it's the first thing you talk about... 

It's ok to have beliefs but we have to examine them on at least logical consistency, this is what I think, but you still are free to carry on with it and I don't have an issue, just telling what I think, not for arguments sake