Espaim

Psychedelics as a substitute for more harmful substances?!

10 posts in this topic

Everytime I drink alcohol I get very sad and in a low mood overall. My life seems meaningless. I just want to die.

And sometimes I get MORE anxious than I was before drinking. Not like during hangovers, during the effect.

This anxiousness manifests as intrusive thoughts and increased social anxiety?!

This seems totally contradictory to the purpose of why people drink.

Phenibut does the same thing, or even worse...

So, I just don't wanna drink anymore. Or mess with any GABAergic for that matter. I tried ecstasy one time but I am not really on it because neurotoxicity. I probably won't take it for years.

So, for health purposes, I could just take some mushrooms or Lsd or some other thing because they offer less risk overall.

I would like to have something to just take when going out(not possible right now but I'm planning my purchases because buying in bulk is cheaper).

Any experiences/suggestions?

Microdosing LSD or mushrooms or modafinil is certainly far superior to drinking alcohol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Espaim said:

Everytime I drink alcohol I get very sad and in a low mood overall. My life seems meaningless. I just want to die

Seems like your liver is a bit sluggish. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

13 hours ago, Espaim said:

Everytime I drink alcohol I get very sad and in a low mood overall. My life seems meaningless. I just want to die.

And sometimes I get MORE anxious than I was before drinking. Not like during hangovers, during the effect.

This anxiousness manifests as intrusive thoughts and increased social anxiety?!

So, for health purposes, I could just take some mushrooms or Lsd or some other thing because they offer less risk overall.

I would like to have something to just take when going out(not possible right now but I'm planning my purchases because buying in bulk is cheaper).

Ime, a low dose of psychedelics can make a social event more interesting, yet they don’t reduce my social anxiety. Sometimes, I need to work myself out of mild anxiety into a fun zone. Yet for others, psychedelics make them giggle and more social. It just depends on the person. You could also try a low dose of cannabis edible. 

In the bigger picture, I’d say solo trips have helped with my social anxiety. During solo trips, one’s personality construct and social dynamics can get deconstructed and dissolved. Afterwards, there can be a realization that it doesn’t really make sense to have social anxiety anymore, even while sober. I’m much more chill now in social groups than I used to be because I’m not as concerned about not being good enough and how I’m being perceived by others. 

you can just use weed instead as long as u are using it once a week  and dont smoke too much 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Psychedelics all the way, but not something to do too often though

Alcohol has the same effect on me, I become extremely self-pityful and self-loathing and sad. I like the rush but never the full effect. Also if I start drinking one drink, I cannot stop, I just keep drinking until the entire bottle is empty, so I stay the fuck away from alcohol.

Psychedelics makes me extremely extremely outgoing, no fear at all, everything becomes golden. 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

On 11/07/2020 at 11:36 AM, Michael569 said:

Seems like your liver is a bit sluggish. 

Anything I should worry about?

19 minutes ago, Espaim said:

Anything I should worry about?

not unless there are bad migraines,  rashes, sensitivities etc. Things that stand out. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 11/07/2020 at 11:49 AM, Forestluv said:

In the bigger picture, I’d say solo trips have helped with my social anxiety.

Wow that's true for me too. After every LSD trip I have I feel way less anxiety during the consecutive days. The anxiety does come back but is reduced everytime.

On 11/07/2020 at 4:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

modafinil

Modafinil makes socialization a give or take for me. I don't really care about connecting; the main priority is to be productive. Gonna try LSD microdosing.

On 11/07/2020 at 4:32 PM, QandC said:

Alcohol has the same effect on me, I become extremely self-pityful and self-loathing and sad. I like the rush but never the full effect. Also if I start drinking one drink, I cannot stop, I just keep drinking until the entire bottle is empty, so I stay the fuck away from alcohol.

Let's open a club together and prohibit alcohol hahaha only illegal drugs allowed