Don Wei

Keeping information from the god state

9 posts in this topic

I just saw a recent post where a guy questioned wether Leo Gura actually experienced omniscience. Then someone replied that you can't keep the information of the cosmos because the human soul/mind/spirit is too limited. But I was wondering what if Leo took a pen and paper to write the information while he is in the god state ( just for the sake of keeping it, not for survival). Then he could maybe try to keep as much information as possible until he returns back to the human state. After that he could analyse and absorb the information and share the information. The only trick is to do this not for the sake of survival but from a place of love right ? I hope Leo has the time to reply to this and try this out during his next awakening. I'm really excited to see the results of an experiment like that. We wont know the result unless we try this. So if there is anybody besides Leo who has also experienced deep awakenings it would be cool if they could try this too and share the result in this forum afterwards.

Edited by Don Wei

28 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

Then someone replied that you can't keep the information of the cosmos because the human soul/mind/spirit is too limited.

Not commenting upon the validity of their statement, but why do they have this assumption ? Did they derive it for themselves ? Did they investigate all possibilities of what a 'human being' is capable of ? If not, which is highly probably, why are they grounding themselves like this ? And what 'information' are they even talking about ? Why do they assume all this 'information' is reducable to language and could be written down on a paper ? Why can't 'omniscience' transcend language ? And what does 'keeping' information in the brain mean ? Memory ? Why do they conflate memory with infinite intelligence ? 

Edited by Kross

@Kross the omniscient state probably does transcend language and its of course way too much information so its not possible to write everything. But there should be some very small fragments that should be able to be written down and analysed. Even these extra small parts are probably a lot to understand. But anyway if we won't try we will never know. We have to at least try different experiments to see what the limits of our physical existence is right ? Thats what we all want in the first place, to live the best most fulfilling life possible and to discover as much as we can in our lifetime. After that our offspring can become even more conscious than us because they then stand on our shoulders the same way we stand on the shoulders of our ancestors. Without them we wouldn't have the tools to become as well rounded and actualized as most of us are here.

No democracy = no free information

No internet = no actualized.org or any other self improvement group

Maybe that's what they tried to do with the revelation of the Bible and Qur'an and things...but perhaps the "fairytales" came from the limited human mind?

You also hear of how these religious books "discovered" certain science before scientists...dunno the truth to this but maybe it's related, who knows 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon so do you guys think its good to try this or should every person find their own way to enlightenment by themself with a little guidance still in their own unique way ?

2 hours ago, Don Wei said:

But I was wondering what if Leo took a pen and paper to write the information while he is in the god state ( just for the sake of keeping it, not for survival).

It is hard to describe the "God state", but it is unlike anything you imagine. When you are in that state, you understand that the pen and paper is just a product of your imagination.

You are imagining the pen and the paper, so it is silly to think that you can preserve your imagination with pen and paper. 

Don't rely on Leo or anyone else to give you information. You can get it yourself. 

I've experienced a god state several times, in the sense of actually feeling and thinking like I was Jesus, or even God (which isn't possible).

I dont think i had much in the way of insights that i could write down at these times. In these states, one is more focused on influencing the tide of events.

The deepest states I've entered on psychedelics have involved me unlearning pretty much all of my human knowledge, thus language and thus writing. There is a divine "not knowing" that takes place and I'm left with pure present moment being and experience. Trying to write from such a state is utterly impossible, I'm too present, time is no longer even real. And since writing and language require a past and future (sentences operate with a beginning and end, as well as words) no writing is possible.

I honestly don't know what Leo means by omniscience. 

On 10.7.2020 at 7:03 PM, Don Wei said:

But I was wondering what if Leo took a pen and paper to write the information while he is in the god state ( just for the sake of keeping it, not for survival).

What will "keeping it" be used for other than survival? The reason why you can't write the infinite knowledge down during the experience is the same reason why you can't keep it in your mind after the experience: you can't operate a limited mind from an unlimited state, and you can't operate an unlimited mind from a limited state; they're incompatible. The thought "I should write it down" doesn't even occur to you, atleast not in its limited form. Why should it? "I" is a limitation, a thought is a limitation, a pen is a limitation, writing is a limitation.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.