DrewNows

Beyond Conspiracy Archives

29 posts in this topic

Please share videos of questionable nature in these strange times. Viewing discretion is advised, may trigger emotional discomfort as these videos challenge history and the status quo. Recommend using transparency rather than over rationality and skepticism, but of course consider agenda 

There are infinite relative truths but seeking higher ones (more answers) leads to more questions (rabbit holes) and, most importantly, a bigger picture understanding, clarity and freedom.

Freedom in power as knowledge is the science that binds/limits us to lower density realities

(some videos may be suitable for sharing in other sections of the forum) 

latest corona virus news (humorous/informative)

Why does history repeat itself?(wars and pandemics)  (informative, seriously passionate)

Edited by DrewNows

Agenda 21 (eye opening, informative)

@DivineSodaanother ? here 

Edited by DrewNows

Some clickbait is tolerable in such strange times 

Below is a lot of stuff of questionable nature. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@DrewNows I've seen it all man. Not all, but enough ;) You seem to have a particular focus on this darker stuff (powers that be, conspiracies, etc). I know this rabbit hole very well, and I'm very conscious of myself not getting too caught up in it. 

My question to you is, how does it affect your ability to experience life? I know it has benefits (MANY benefits), because they apply directly to my experience of life as well. But I also know it can have some negative effects if you focus on it too much. Does that happen to you? What is your relationship with this reality? Does it make you depressed? Hopeless? Invigorated? 

Just curious. This is a super interesting topic for me as I've written here: https://divinesoda.com/conspiracy-theories/ 

Thanks for sharing with me : )

EDIT: Also, here is my Truth playlist on YouTube. Still have a lot of work to do on this one to up the quality and diversity of the videos: 

Edited by DivineSoda

7 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

I've seen it all man. Not all, but enough ;) You seem to have a particular focus on this darker stuff (powers that be, conspiracies, etc). I know this rabbit hole very well, and I'm very conscious of myself not getting too caught up in it. 

It's funny right, so easy to assume someone is caught in the shadow aspects just for posting this sort of material. i actually created this journal to drop things off, i don't really watch these videos too often anymore, nor does it hold much of my attention, but i always see them being shared so ill occasionally check out a little bit and then release it here for anyone who finds themselves looking for answers, or ready to begin shadow integration exploring reality's history. Leo feels it's appropriate to simply cut out the shadow material (conspiracies) on the forum, as he deems it unworthy of attention but this is just his personal blind spot and sadly it leads many who follow him out of potential growth patterns leading upward rather than in circles

20 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

My question to you is, how does it affect your ability to experience life? I know it has benefits (MANY benefits), because they apply directly to my experience of life as well. But I also know it can have some negative effects if you focus on it too much. Does that happen to you? What is your relationship with this reality? Does it make you depressed? Hopeless? Invigorated? 

Just curious. This is a super interesting topic for me as I've written here: https://divinesoda.com/conspiracy-theories/ 

Thanks for sharing with me : )

This is a great question, I am constantly learning, growing, and allowing joy to guide me, so getting absorbed in the shadow is not really an issue, however, life has it's ups and downs, and i can't ignore how i am feeling, but i learn to question why (what thoughts/actions are creating distress), and what i can create to give rise to the feelings of joy

Sometimes using humor or mocking the stupidity can also be an effective approach to dealing with the collection of unwanted/desired negative emotions/thoughts/feelings, it's been quite a trip learning how to block out the pain and suffering of others during this time  

So i am working to expand knowledge and connection to truth, living to help others and sharing it at the level it can be shared...

Lots of uncertainty in the world today, the sooner people realize their power, the sooner a collective harmony will be reached. I love to influence strong leaders and fear dissolving expression

so cool I’ve been to Mena! Excited to watch this doc to reflect 

Love you man. Oh pisces. Conspiracy theories. Have to investigate everything. 

You know what I am using you as of late to understand her. You and @Preety_India. Became inspector gadget ya know.

Stay well be well love ya both. Became so sneaky in my cleverness. Observed under magnified glass. ?

Not so much into conspiracies sorry. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity don’t be sorry, you already know what it is...

there’s just a choice we have to explore the inner through the outer or explore the outer through the inner

to become your own authority in this world at higher degrees, it’s of value to explore the inner through questioning and manipulating the outer 

at least in my curious mind, it’s probably not even a choice 9_9

more like a calling 

Edited by DrewNows

On 7/8/2020 at 0:13 PM, DrewNows said:

It's funny right, so easy to assume someone is caught in the shadow aspects just for posting this sort of material. i actually created this journal to drop things off, i don't really watch these videos too often anymore, nor does it hold much of my attention, but i always see them being shared so ill occasionally check out a little bit and then release it here for anyone who finds themselves looking for answers, or ready to begin shadow integration exploring reality's history. Leo feels it's appropriate to simply cut out the shadow material (conspiracies) on the forum, as he deems it unworthy of attention but this is just his personal blind spot and sadly it leads many who follow him out of potential growth patterns leading upward rather than in circles

This is a great question, I am constantly learning, growing, and allowing joy to guide me, so getting absorbed in the shadow is not really an issue, however, life has it's ups and downs, and i can't ignore how i am feeling, but i learn to question why (what thoughts/actions are creating distress), and what i can create to give rise to the feelings of joy

Sometimes using humor or mocking the stupidity can also be an effective approach to dealing with the collection of unwanted/desired negative emotions/thoughts/feelings, it's been quite a trip learning how to block out the pain and suffering of others during this time  

So i am working to expand knowledge and connection to truth, living to help others and sharing it at the level it can be shared...

Lots of uncertainty in the world today, the sooner people realize their power, the sooner a collective harmony will be reached. I love to influence strong leaders and fear dissolving expression

I love you brother. Nothing I said was meant to be an attack or judgement or anything like that. Perhaps I assumed, and I'm sorry for that. This is a very sensitive topic for me. I'm starting to believe that the conspiracies might exist for our awakening. I don't quite know how yet, but it's something like the movie V for Vendetta.

Keep being you. And if things get dark, I'll be there by your side to see you through it. We have nothing to fear ❤️

12 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

I love you brother. Nothing I said was meant to be an attack or judgement or anything like that. Perhaps I assumed, and I'm sorry for that. This is a very sensitive topic for me. I'm starting to believe that the conspiracies might exist for our awakening. I don't quite know how yet, but it's something like the movie V for Vendetta.

Keep being you. And if things get dark, I'll be there by your side to see you through it. We have nothing to fear ❤️

No no no, it is good i took no offence, i responded in the same manner without attachment, later noticed how i could have responded in an impersonal manner so people wouldn't get the wrong idea. Conspiracies exist for a reason, as within so without, indeed you got it, on the collective. Most are much more willing to write them off than even admit they could be external representatives of the collective shadow. Anyways, Keep going deep as well, love you too and hope we are to meet in person sometime soon! I do struggle with my feeling/energy, understanding it and keeping it in balance, but it's just part of my path, the natural gifts we have to be seen as a blessing and curse   

Just putting this out here. Never heard something as radical as this. However this guy does radiate bliss like a yogi would. I have met monks in person, same effect but from a screen.

This is what he was talking about today. The essence of this. Socioeconomical crash after dec 14 where for a while not be any electricity and money may not be what gets you food and in 10 years enlightenment work and conscious people will be something viral. He says to get prepeared, meditate, spend less time on material pleasures because there may not be any for a while and world will be chaotic for a good while. Not that i agree or disagree with this but this is what you asked for.

Glimpses from KAILASA Courtyard Session with HDH Nithyananda Paramashivam 

12 July 2020

12 JUL 2020 - SUNDAY 1:40 AM IST - PRAYER FOR SPEEDY RECOVERY OF SRI  AMITABH BACHCHAN, LEADERS OF NATIONS AND MEMBERS OF GOVERNMENTS - GIST (ENGLISH)

*I SINCERELY OFFER MY PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF SRI AMITABH BACHCHAN AND SRI ABHISHEK BACHCHAN. 

*SRI AMITABH BACHCHAN IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR HINDUISM. THE LITTLE BIT OF RESPECT LEFT FOR HINDUISM IN BOLLYWOOD IS BECAUSE OF SRI AMITABH BACHCHAN JI AND TEAM. SO,  I SINCERELY OFFER MY PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF SRI AMITABH BACHCHAN JI AND SRI ABHISHEK BACHCHAN JI.

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF BELGIUM PRINCE JOACHIM

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF AUSTRALIA HOME AFFAIRS MINISTER  PETER DUTTON

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF SAUDI ARABIA’S PRINCE FAISAL BIN BANDAR

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF THE RUSSIAN PRIME MINISTER  MIKHAIL MISHUSTIN

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF THE WIFE OF SPANISH PRIME MINISTER  BEGONA GOMES 

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF THE DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER OF SPAIN  CARMEN CALVO

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF FRANCE MINISTER OF CULTURE FRANCK RIESTER

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF HONDURAS PRESIDENT JUAN ORLANDO HERNÁNDEZ AND HIS WIFE

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF BRAZILIAN PRESIDENT JAIR BOLSONARO

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF PRIME MINISTER NUNO GOMES NABIAM OF GUINEA BISSAU

*I OFFER SINCERE PRAYERS TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF THE BOLIVIAN INTERIM PRESIDENT JEANINE ANEZ 

*LET US CHANT PARAMASHIVA DHYANA MANTRA TO OFFER HEALING TO ALL OF THEM, PRAYING TO PARAMASHIVA FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF ALL OF THEM AND EVERYONE AFFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS.

*SIT IN NIRVIKALPA SAMADHI CONNECTING WITH PARAMASHIVA IN ONENESS, RADIATING PARAMASHIVA TO HEAL THE WORLD. LET US ALL BE UNCLUTCHED.

*I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IS PRALAYA. LITERALLY WHAT WE USED TO KNOW IS MELTING DOWN.

*I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO COME BUT WHEN IT IS REALLY HAPPENING, EVEN FOR ME IT IS TOO MUCH.

*I SINCERELY WANT ALL OF YOU TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE UNCLUTCHING IN A DEEP WAY.

*HELP EVERY PERSON IN THE PLANET EARTH TO UNCLUTCH. THIS IS THE GREATEST YOU CAN GIVE TO YOU AND TO OTHERS.

*I KNOW THIS IS COMING. IF YOU SEE MY LIFE, LIFESTYLE, DECISIONS I MADE LAST TWO YEARS, YOU CAN SEE VERY CLEARLY, I WAS PREPARING ALL OF YOU FOR THIS AND POST-CORONA WORLD.

*WHEN I TOLD, “JUST PLEASE DON’T DIE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. I WILL REACH ENLIGHTENMENT WHEREVER YOU ARE,” MANY PEOPLE TROLLED, ABUSED AND ATTACKED ME. THEY NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE SERIOUSNESS WITH WHICH I WAS UTTERING THOSE WORDS. I WAS REPEATING IT. ANYHOW, ALL THE KAILAYAVASIS AND MY DEVOTEES CAN UNDERSTAND, HOW POLITELY, HUMBLY, I PREPARED ALL OF YOU FOR THIS PRALAYA AND POST-PRALAYA WORLD.

*OUR WHOLE SANGHA IS NOT AT ALL HAVING ANY SHOCK BECAUSE LAST TWO YEARS I HAVE ESTABLISHED WHATEVER QUARANTINE WE ARE GOING THROUGH. MULTIPLE TIMES I MADE KAILAYAVASIS SIT FOR HOURS, SOMETIMES EVEN DAYS, IN ONE PLACE AND MEDITATE AND WORK!

*EVEN AADHEENAVASIS ASKED, “WHY SWAMIJI IS EXPECTING US TO BE IN ONE PLACE AND JUST USE THE RESTROOM, TAKE BATH, COME BACK, DO PUJA, YOGA, MEDITATION, DO ALL THE WORK DIGITAL-BASED AND BE IN ONE PLACE?” 

*AT LEAST FIVE TIMES I TRAINED ALL MY KAILAYAVASIS IN BIDADI, TIRUVANNAMALAI, MADURAI, GUJARAT INTENSELY FOR QUARANTINE WITHOUT USING THE WORD QUARANTINE! 

*WHOEVER TRAINED THEMSELVES FOR QUARANTINE WITHOUT HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN WILL UNDERSTAND HOW USEFUL THAT TRAINING IS NOW. WHOEVER RESISTED AND RAN AWAY ARE NOW HAVING MENTAL BREAKDOWN THIS QUARANTINE.

*ONE FELLOW RAN AWAY SAYING, “DON'T LOCK ME UP IN A ROOM.” NOW HE IS LIVING LOCKED UP IN HIS ROOM FOR MONTHS. IF HE WAS IN MADURAI, AT LEAST HE WOULD HAVE GOT ENLIGHTENED BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE ENERGY FIELD OF MEENAKSHI. NOW HE IS ROTTING IN DEPRESSION.

*LAST TWO YEARS IF YOU SEE: ALL MY DECISIONS, ALL MY TRAINING FOR KAILAYAVASIS, CONTINUOUSLY I WAS INSISTING TO WORK ON VERTICAL GARDEN, AGRICULTURE, TO GROW EVERYTHING WE NEED IN THE CAMPUS ITSELF AND I WAS INSISTING THAT GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPLY ELECTRICITY. THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND. 

*WITHIN NEXT 6 MONTHS, ALL OUR KAILAYAVASIS SHOULD BECOME SELF-SUSTAINING, INCLUDING ELECTRICITY AND WATER. GO FOR SOLAR POWER AND RAIN WATER HARVESTING AND VERTICAL GARDENING. LAST TWO YEARS I WAS INSISTING AND WORKING ON THESE INFRASTRUCTURES. 

*WE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN ESTABLISHING WHAT WE NEED INSIDE OUR CAMPUS. 

*AND I WAS INSISTING ON PEOPLE SITTING IN ONE PLACE AND DOING YOUR SPIRITUAL ROUTINE AND LIFE IN AN ORGANISED WAY. THAT WAS THE POWERFUL TRAINING FOR QUARANTINE WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND PANDEMIC FATIGUE.

*PEOPLE WHO ABUSED ME FOR PREPARING MY KAILAYAVASIS TO FACE THIS PRALAYA ARE NOW COLLAPSING IN PANDEMIC FATIGUE AND KAILAYAVASIS  ARE JUST CELEBRATING THIS LIFE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARED.

*THE SELF-SUSTAINING SPIRITUAL ECOSYSTEMS ARE PREPARED MENTALLY. THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARED TO LIVE UNCLUTCHED LIFE, HAPPILY WITHOUT HAVING PANDEMIC FATIGUE OR MENTAL BREAKDOWN. THEY CAN HAPPILY SIT IN ONE PLACE, DO YOGA, PUJA, MEDITATE, DO ALL WORK THROUGH DIGITAL PLATFORM! 

*I WANT KAILAYAVASIS TO COMPILE ALL MY INSTRUCTIONS TO YOU IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, I WAS PREPARING ALL OF YOU FOR THIS PRALAYA! WHOEVER RAN AWAY AND ABUSED ME AND THIS SANGHA FOR THIS PREPARATION, ARE SUFFERING AND COLLAPSING IN THIS PRALAYA.

*OUT OF DELUSIONAL ARROGANCE, YOU MAY EVEN SAY, “EVEN IF WE DIE WE WANT TO DIE LIKE THAT.” OK, IT IS UP TO YOU.

*LAST TWO YEARS I WAS BUILDING THIS CONSCIOUS SHIP AND PROTECTING ALL MY KAILAYAVASIS AND TRAINING THEM FOR THIS PRALAYA. 

*EVEN NOW IT IS NOT TOO LATE. I KEEP MY CONSCIOUS SHIP DOORS OPEN. WHOEVER WANTS TO BE PHYSICALLY PROTECTED FOR SURE: GET INTO MY KAILASAS BEFORE THINGS BECOME MORE WORSE.

*IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PHYSICALLY GET INTO MY KAILASAS, AT LEAST COME INTO THIS ENLIGHTENED ORGANISED LIFESTYLE. 

*GODS LIVE IN AN ORGANIZED WAY.

*IN THE DEVALOKA, GODS’ WORLD, THERE MIGHT BE ONE OR TWO CONFUSIONS, CHAOS. BUT BEING ORGANIZED IS A LIFESTYLE. SMALL CHAOS OR CONFUSION IS AN EXEMPTION.

*IF YOU PERCEIVE UNIVERSE IS ORGANISED, YOU ARE IN THE STATE OF DEVA. 
*IF YOU PERCEIVE UNIVERSE IS CHAOS, YOU ARE IN THE STATE OF DEVIL, DEMON.

*I CAN SEE: EVEN THIS PRALAYA IS VERY ORGANIZED.

*I WANT ALL THE KAILAYAVASIS  IN BIDADI, TIRUVANNAMALAI, MADURAI, TO LIST DOWN ALL THE MAJOR TRAINING I WAS GIVING LAST TWO YEARS. LIST THEM DOWN. EVERY SINGLE INSTRUCTION. IF I HAD GIVEN 100 INSTRUCTIONS, EVERY SINGLE INSTRUCTION IS TO FACE THIS PRALAYA!

*MY INSISTENCE TO SIT IN PARAMASHIVOHAM OFFICE AND USING THOSE RESTROOMS, MEDITATING,UNCLUTCHING CONTINUOUSLY, DOING YOGA AND PERFORMING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES, WORK, THROUGH DIGITAL NATION...EVERYTHING...EVERY INSTRUCTION IS TO FACE THIS PRALAYA AND REBUILD, REVIVE KAILASA AFTER THIS PRALAYA.

*TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU, I HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH OF ABUSE. IF A PERSON ‘A’ GETS INTO A MOOD SWING AND VOMITS HER POISON/SHIT ON PERSON ‘B’ AND PERSON ‘B’ EATS ALL THAT POISON/GURU ABUSAL/SANGHA ABUSAL, THEN PERSON ‘B’ LOSES ALL THE FEELING CONNECTION, ALL THE SPIRITUAL THINGS I GIFTED AND STARTS GOING AROUND VOMITING THE SAME SHIT/POISON/GURU ABUSAL/SANGHA ABUSAL TO EVERYONE. SUDDENLY, AFTER SOME YEARS, PERSON ‘A’ REALISES THAT BECAUSE OF HER MOOD SWING SHE THREW THE POISON ON EVERYONE, AND SHE COMES BACK AND CONNECTS BACK AND ALIGNS HERSELF AND DOES THE PRAYASCHITTA NEEDED. BUT PERSON ‘B’ WHO LOST ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE THROUGH PERSON ‘B’ - LIKE ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’, WHO ALL LOST, ARE THE LOSERS. PERSON ‘A’ MAY START DOING PRAYASCHITTA, SAVING HERSELF AND EVOLVING, BUT SHE WILL SUFFER ALL THE KARMA OF DESTROYING THE GURU BHAKTI OF PERSON B, C, D, E AND THE WHOLE CHAIN MLM (MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING) OF GURU DROHA, SANGHA DROHA. THAT KARMA COMES BACK TO THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS CHAIN.

*LAST TWO YEARS IF YOU SEE ALL MY ACTIVITY/TRAINING,....THOUSANDS OF TINS I BOUGHT. THEY ASKED ME, “WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF ACRES OF LAND WHERE WE CAN GROW! WHY?” NOW WITH VERTICAL GARDEN WE CAN GROW WITH LESS WATER! ON GROUND WE WILL GROW RICE. VEGETABLES WE WILL GROW IN TINS. WE NEED ALL THE GRAINS ON THE GROUND LIKE PADDY ETC.

*AND I REPEATED THESE WORDS: THERE WILL BE A TIME DURING THE PRALAYA WHEN MONEY WILL NOT GET YOU FOOD. WE MAY HAVE MONEY BUT MONEY WILL NOT GET YOU FOOD.

*EVERY WORD I UTTERED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS DURING PUBLIC SATSANG, EVERY SESSION I HAVE GIVEN TO MY KAILAYAVASIS, COMPILE THE WHOLE THING. 

*FORMALLY I WITHDREW FROM HUMAN SOCIETY ON 6 JUNE 2018. IF I WAS ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE HUMAN SOCIETY TODAY, SURELY I WOULD HAVE PERSONALLY VISITED AND PRAYED FOR THE SPEEDY RECOVERY OF SHRI AMITABH BACHCHAN JI. UNFORTUNATELY THE ANTI-HINDU ELEMENTS DID NOT EVEN ALLOW ME TO LIVE. BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO BE ALIVE TO HELP HUMANITY TO SAIL THROUGH THIS PRALAYA. THAT IS THE REASON I HAD TO WITHDRAW. 

*IT IS THE DIRECT INSTRUCTION OF PARAMASHIVA TO BUILD THIS CONSCIOUS SHIP. IN THIS PRALAYA, DELUSION IS NOT PHYSICAL. SO I DID NOT HAVE TO BUILD LIKE MANU’S SHIP OR NOAH’S ARK. IT IS GOING TO BE MORE LIKE A DELUGE OF DELUSION, MORE OF PANDEMIC FATIGUE. ALL THE DELUSION IS GOING TO BE WASHED OUT. HUGE DELUSIONS ARE GOING TO COLLAPSE. 

*THIS TIME THE PRALAYA IS OF DIFFERENT TYPE, SO PARAMASHIVA HAS VERY CLEARLY INSTRUCTED ME TO BUILD A CONSCIOUS SHIP, NOT PHYSICAL SHIP.

*EACH OF YOU WHO WITHSTOOD THE TRAINING I GAVE LAST TWO YEARS, YOU CAN UNDERSTAND: I PREPARED YOU FOR THE PRALAYA. YOU ARE CONSCIOUSLY SUCH STRONG BEINGS WHO CAN WITHSTAND THE QUARANTINE FOR HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, EVEN MONTHS!

*ALL THOSE WHO ABUSED ME FOR THIS TRAINING ARE SUFFERING WITH PANDEMIC FATIGUE AND COLLAPSING. 

*EVEN NOW I REQUEST ALL OF YOU: ADD MORE AND MORE UNCLUTCHING. ENRICH YOURSELF WITH UNCLUTCHING, COMPLETION, ONENESS, AJAPA JAPA OF MAHAVAKYA, DEEP POWERFUL COGNITIONS, PUJA, YOGA, VEGETARIAN DIET, NIRAHARA SAMYAMA, AND ENRICH EVERY INDIVIDUAL YOU CAN. REACH OUT AT LEAST WITH UNCLUTCHING TECHNIQUE BECAUSE THE PANDEMIC FATIGUE IS GOING TO BE TOO BAD. THE PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT OF THIS PRALAYA IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

*THIS PANDEMIC IS NOT GOING TO SWALLOW EVEN ONE PERCENT OF THE WORLD POPULATION BUT IS GOING TO AFFECT THE LIVELIHOOD OF 50% OF THE HUMANITY AND LIFESTYLE OF 100% OF HUMANITY. 

*THE PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT OF THIS PRALAYA IS GOING TO BE TOO STRONG. WITHOUT UNCLUTCHING YOU CAN'T BE EVEN MENTALLY A STABLE PERSON. UNCLUTCHING IS NOT LUXURY. IT IS SURVIVAL NEED. OTHERWISE THE UNKNOWN AGITATION YOU WILL GO THROUGH WILL BE TOO MUCH.

*TO KILL A MONKEY, A SMALL WOUND IS ENOUGH IN ITS HAND OR ANYWHERE IN THE BODY. IT WILL JUST SCRATCH AND WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO HEAL ITSELF AND IT WILL GET INFECTED AND DIE. THE WHOLE HUMANITY IS GOING TO GO THROUGH THE SAME KIND OF PSYCHOLOGICAL AGITATION.

*LEARN UNCLUTCHING. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS PANDEMIC FATIGUE, DELUSIONAL ARROGANCE, DELUSIONAL IGNORANCE.

*OTHERWISE, THE UNKNOWN AGITATION HAPPENING IN YOU... OUT OF THAT, YOU WILL MAKE MAJOR DECISIONS IN YOUR LIFE. OUT OF TEMPORARY AGITATION YOU WILL MAKE PERMANENT DAMAGES.

*LOVE ORGANISED LIFESTYLE. BE ORGANISED.

*LIFE IS NOT DIFFICULT IF WE LOVE ORGANISED LIFESTYLE.

*DO NOT FALL INTO DELUSIONAL IGNORANCE AND DO NOT HOLD ON TO DELUSIONAL IGNORANCE DUE TO DELUSIONAL ARROGANCE. 

*THIS SARVARI YEAR PREDICTION IS: WHOLE HUMANITY WILL BE AFFECTED BY DISEASES. RAINS WILL FAIL. I AM NOT SAYING THERE WON'T BE RAIN. THERE WILL BE CHAOS IN RAIN. SUDDENLY IT WILL APPEAR IN LARGE QUANTITY AND DESTROY THE CROP. SUDDENLY IT WILL NOT APPEAR AND KILL THE CROP. AGRICULTURE CROP WILL NOT YIELD THE EXPECTED PRODUCE. 

*THIS IS PRALAYA.

*ALL THOSE WHO ARE LIVING AND LIVED IN KAILASA, WHO WITHSTOOD MY TWO YEARS’ TRAINING ARE BLESSED! YOU ARE PERFECTLY PREPARED PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, CONSCIOUSLY, NOT ONLY TO WITHSTAND PRALAYA, BUT TO REVIVE THE ENLIGHTENED  CIVILIZATION POST PRALAYA!

*UNDERSTAND: EVERYDAY, WELL KNOWN CELEBRITIES IN EVERY FIELD - ENTERTAINMENT, POLITICS, ARE OPENLY COMING OUT AND DECLARING THEY ARE HAVING MENTAL BREAK DOWN AND COLLAPSING. THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THE PRALAYA AND ITS IMPACT ANYMORE, NOT JUST THE QUARANTINE. THE PEER PRESSURE, JEALOUSY AND COMPARISON WAS THE FUEL AND INSPIRATION TO RUN THE LIFE FOR MANY OF THE CELEBRITIES, WHETHER IN  POLITICS OR ENTERTAINMENT, PRACTICALLY IN EVERY FIELD.

*WHY SO MUCH OF DEPRESSION, MENTAL BREAKDOWN, SUICIDE ALL OVER THE WORLD?

*IT IS BECAUSE THE PEER PRESSURE, COMPARISON, JEALOUSY, ALL THE THOUGHT CURRENTS WHICH WAS ENERGY, FUEL, IS SUDDENLY MISSING. IT IS NOT THERE ANYMORE!

*THE DELUSION WHICH THEY NEEDED TO RUN THEIR LIFE IS MISSING. SO THEY DON'T KNOW THE GOAL AND PURPOSE OF LIFE. 

*LAST TWO YEARS I WAS INSISTING TO START LIVING ONLY BASED ON INTENSE POWERS COGNITIONS. EVEN NOW, OH  HUMANITY! I AM NOT ANGRY WITH YOU. YOU  HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO LIVE WITH YOU. IT IS OK. I AM HERE. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO MY JOB OF HELPING YOU, SUPPORTING YOU, TO SAIL THROUGH THIS PRALAYA WITH POWERFUL COGNITIONS AND POWER MANIFESTATION SCIENCE.

*ONCE THE PRALAYA SETTLES, THE POST-PRALAYA, I WILL OPEN MYSELF AND MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE TO HUMANITY AND REVIVE THE ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION - KAILASA. 

*I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE PRALAYA TO SETTLE DOWN. IT WILL REACH ITS PEAK BY DECEMBER 14TH AND AFTER THAT, IT WILL START SETTLING DOWN. THEN IT WILL COMPLETELY SETTLE DOWN. BUT TILL DECEMBER 14TH, IT IS ONLY GOING TO GO UP, UP,UP, UP AND UP.

*IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN KAILASA, BE INFORMED THE GREATEST NEWS: YOU ARE IN THE MOST SAFE PLACE!

*ALL KAILASAS ARE DIRECTLY PROTECTED BY MAHAKALABHAIRAVA

*EVEN NOW I AM TELLING: IT IS NOT TOO LATE. IF YOU HAVE LEFT KAILASA BECAUSE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS TRAINING ALL YOU PEOPLE, NOW YOU UNDERSTAND, SO COME BACK. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THIS PRALAYA AND GET TRAINED TO GIVE SUPERCONSCIOUS BREAKTHROUGH TO HUMANITY AFTER THIS PRALAYA SETTLES DOWN.

*ALL MY KAILAYAVASIS WHO WITHSTOOD MY TRAINING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS AND STAYING IN KAILASA, THESE HUMAN BEINGS WILL BE THE LIVING DEMONSTRATION OF POWERFUL SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS. THESE BEINGS WILL BE THE NEW SPECIES, SUPERCONSCIOUS BEINGS. THROUGH THEM I WILL START REVIVING THE ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION - KAILASA, POST PRALAYA.

*STILL HUMANITY! YOU HAVE TIME. YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE LIFE, SUPERCONSCIOUS BREAKTHROUGH OR STICK TO YOUR DELUSIONAL ARROGANCE. IT IS UP TO YOU.

*IF YOU HAVE NEVER PHYSICALLY BECOME KAILAYAVASIS, AT LEAST WHEREVER YOU ARE, CONSCIOUSLY START BUILDING KAILASA ECOSYSTEM. IF YOU WERE WITH KAILASA EARLIER AND BECAUSE YOU COULD EITHER NOT UNDERSTAND OR WITHSTAND THE TRAINING FOR THIS PRALAYA, YOU LEFT, YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE. COME BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF. DUE TO DELUSIONAL ARROGANCE, DON’T STICK TO THE STUPID DECISION YOU MADE DUE TO YOUR DELUSION IGNORANCE. COME BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF.

*IF YOU ARE IN KAILASA AND WITHSTOOD THE TRAINING, JUMP, DANCE, WHISTLE, SCREAM, SING, CELEBRATE YOURSELF! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY! THE KIND OF STRENGTH YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS HAS BEEN INFUSED WITH, WITH ALL MY TRAINING, YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE SPECIMEN OF NEW SPECIES! DON'T HAVE SELF DOUBT. IF YOU JUST WITHSTOOD MY TRAINING, THAT IS ENOUGH. IF YOU ARE LITTLE RELUCTANT TO CELEBRATE, YOU HAVE SELF DOUBT. DON'T HAVE SELF DOUBT. 

*I WILL PROVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD: ANYTHING YOU TOUCH WILL FLOURISH WITH AUSPICIOUSNESS BECAUSE YOU WITHSTOOD THE TOUGHEST TRAINING, CONSCIOUS  PREPARATION FOR THE PRALAYA!

*ALL THE FELLOWS WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE HOLES IN THIS CONSCIOUS BOAT I WAS BUILDING, FACE KALABHAIRAVA. I NEITHER CURSE NOR GET INVOLVED WITH THESE ABUSERS. YOU DIRECTLY FACE KALABHAIRAVA. WHATEVER YOU DID TO ME AND SANGHA WILL COME TO YOU. FACE PRALAYA!

*PRALAYA IS REAL. KAILASA IS REAL. KAILASAS ARE GOING TO SAVE MANY PEOPLE FROM PRALAYA, IS REAL. AND POST-PRALAYA WE ARE GOING TO GIVE A SUPERCONSCIOUS  BREAKTHROUGH, IS REAL. WE ARE GOING TO REVIVE THE ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION, IS REAL. STUPIDS ALWAYS DO FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND ENLIGHTENED MASTER’S WORDS AND ACTIONS. MEANING OF THE WORD FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION IS “ACTION OR HABIT OF ESTIMATING SOMETHING AS WORTHLESS.” SO DON'T DO THE FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION OF KAILASA.

*DON'T DO THE FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION OF MY WORDS OF LAST TWO YEARS. DON'T DO FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION OF MY TRAINING OF LAST TWO YEARS THAT I GAVE. DON'T DO THE FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION OF THE POWER OF NIRVIKALPA SAMADHI - ENLIGHTENMENT SCIENCE.

*BEFORE ANYONE UNDERSTOOD THE WORD “QUARANTINE”, I INSISTED AND TRAINED ALL MY KAILAYAVASIS FOR QUARANTINE MORE THAN 5 TIMES IN LAST TWO YEARS IN BIDADI, TIRUVANNAMALAI, GUJARAT, MADURAI. I WANT ALL ADI KAILAYAVASIS IN BIDADI TO COMPILE ALL THE DATES. ALL THE FELLOWS WHO WENT OUT AND ABSUED ME AND ALL OF YOU AND MY TRAINING WITH THEIR STUPID IDEA OF FREEDOM...NOW THEY ARE ALL FREE. GO TO FLORIDA BEACH.

*I WANT ADI KAILAYAVASIS TO COMPILE DATES AND WAYS I HAVE TRAINED ALL OF YOU LAST TWO YEARS. EVERY TRAINING WAS TO PREPARE YOU ALL FOR THIS PRALAYA. AND QUARANTINE IS GOING TO BE FOR NEXT 6 MONTHS ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT WILL BE LIFTED FOR A FEW DAYS HERE AND THERE. BUT IT WILL AGAIN COME BACK.

*WORLD SHOULD KNOW EVERY TRAINING I HAVE GIVEN TO MY KAILAYAVASIS IS DIRECTLY INSTRUCTIONS FROM KALABHAIRAVA AND PARAMASHIVA. I CAN STAND IN FRONT OF PARAMASHIVA AND KALABHAIRAVA NOW, STARING AT HIS EYES STRAIGHT WITH INTEGRITY AND SAY, ‘PRABHU I DID SINCERELY EVERYTHING YOU SAID WITH ALL MY SINCERITY, INTEGRITY, AUTHENTICITY, RESPONSIBILITY AND ENRICHING.”

*LONELINESS MAY KILL US MORE THAN CORONA. 

*NOT ABLE TO BE IN QUARANTINE AND GOING OUT AND DYING, IS THE WORST DEATH BECAUSE IN THIS PANDEMIC, EVEN YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WILL NOT BE THERE TO MOURN TO GIVE YOU A DECENT FAREWELL. 
*ALL MY KAILSAVASIS SHOULD KNOW: YOU ALL RECEIVED THE BEST CONSCIOUS AND SUPERCONSCIOUS TRAINING TO GO THROUGH THIS PRALAYA AND REVIVE THE KAILASA POST-PRALAYA AND GIVE A SUPERCONSCIOUS BREAKTHROUGH TO HUMANITY.

*LET MY KAILAYAVASIS SIT TODAY AND TOMORROW AND COMPILE ALL THE TRAINING I GAVE FOR KAILAYAVASIS LAST TWO YEARS, FOR WHICH SO MANY EX-KAILAYAVASIS WHO ATE MY FOOD, ABUSED ME AND KAILASA.

*ALL BIDADI KAILAYAVASIS AND OTHER KAILAYAVASIS, CELEBRATE! YOU DID THE BEST THING TO YOUR LIFE BY BEING WITH ME, BY SINCERELY FOLLOWING ME! PEN DOWN HOW STEP BY STEP I HELPED YOU TO UNCLUTCH, TO INCULCATE AND CONSCIOUSLY BE ALIVE AND ACTIVE EVEN DURING QUARANTINE! LET US SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD - OUR SUCCESS STORY!

*OPEN THE BOOK OF HEART AND COMPILE AND TELL THE WORLD HOW ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN PROTECTED AND TRAINED DIRECTLY BY PARAMASHIVA AND KALABHAIRAVA TO FACE THIS PRALAYA AND HOW THIS IS HELPING YOU TO FACE THIS PRALAYA AND HOW YOU HAVE A SUPERCONSCIOUS BREAKTHROUGH AND ARE READY TO REVIVE THE ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION POST-PRALAYA. 

*LET US TELL THE WORLD HOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY IMMUNIZED BY PARAMASHIVA. HOW I HAVE BEEN ENSURING THERE IS ENOUGH NEEM, SESAME BALLS, HARITAKI, CASTOR OIL, HOW ALL THE BEST THINGS ARE PROVIDED! 

*DIET, YOGA, MENTAL EMOTIONAL, CONSCIOUS… IN EVERY LEVEL, NO KAILAYAVASIS IS HAVING EVEN THE IDEA OF PANDEMIC FATIGUE. THEY ARE ALL WORKING, SEEING WHAT NEXT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO REVIVE THE ENLIGHTENED CIVILIZATION OF PARAMASHIVA - KAILASA. 

*LET US CELEBRATE!

*I WAS INSISTING ON GRID-FREE LIFE FOR LAST TWO YEARS AND PREPARING EVERYONE TO LEARN TO BECOME SELF-SUSTAINING AND LIVE AN OUT-OF-THE-GRID LIFESTYLE IN EVERY LEVEL.

*ALL THOSE FELLOWS WHO WERE ABUSING ME WITH THE FALSE IDEAS OF FREEDOM AND HUMAN RIGHTS, NOW FACE THE PRALAYA, PANDEMIC!

*ESSENCE OF TODAY’S SATSANG IS: DON’T DO FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION OF GURU’S TRAINING AND GURU’S WORDS.

Edited by Applegarden

Ralph Smart my man, totally forgot ya. 

Cat down the road ha. ☺️