ivankiss

I matter.

52 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

First, I think noetically your post is really beautiful.

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Now, do you realize you are actually God incarnate?

Yes. Everything I write here - I deliberately and purposefully write for and to myself. Always. What 'others' get out of it, is completely secondary.

I am The Father and The Son. And I 'act' accordingly to where I find myself to be on the spectrum. Pretending to be God, when I'm clearly not embodying that frequency would be falsehood. One should always know where they're at and stay true to that - imo.

This is just how surrender is playing out for me. I like going a bit poetical about it all ?

39 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

And I also hope you're good! I agree on the greater purpose part.

Thanks, I am. But there is still some healing and clearing up ahead of me - I imagine.

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I am The Father and The Son. And I 'act' accordingly to where I find myself to be on the spectrum. Pretending to be God, when I'm clearly not embodying that frequency would be falsehood. One should always know where they're at and stay true to that - imo.

This is just how surrender is playing out for me. I like going a bit poetical about it all ?

Thank you <3 That's exactly how I "try" to tackle this as well. Beyond all concepts of what one should realize.

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Yes exactly however is whatever is, is YOU. You are perfect and infinite all the time. 

Frequencies, falshoods all garbage can. 

One is always God's ❤️. 

Where you are. Nowhere=❤️

Sneaky self judgements for what? 

I really like being nonsensical but it will bite me when I get leashed. (can't wait?) 

@peanutspathtotruth I am very glad to hear that ?

One's relationship with God (themselves) is very important - imo. 

A willingness and ability to surrender to something 'greater' than you is mandatory - I'd say. Even if it's all 'just You' and no matter how 'stage blue' or whatever the heck else it might be labelled.

33 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Don't you think it's more important to channel whatever comes "through" you, regardless of "where you are" (or where you think you are)?

I don't think it's 'more important', but it sure is important. My original post was - in that sense - channelled, in real time. It came right from the heart - and that's what's most important.

Words can be interpreted a thousand ways. What matters most is the inner 'energy play'. Do I resist and hold onto thoughts like 'I am God, nothing can touch me, I am invincible, etc' or do I actually recognize when surrendering is what's truly relevant? Am I willing to let go of The Crown - so to speak.

39 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Since you as the father has always used you as the son for its own purposes anyway. So whatever the father wants to express through you is always more true than whatever the son thinks about it... and false humility isn't...

I'd say that's a very distorted view on what's actually happening. Father never 'used' The Son - in that sense. He teaches him. He is preparing him for his greatest initiation. His greatest calling. - No matter how unfair it may seem to The Son and how difficult/painful the process might be.

When the Son realizes this and in that sense submits to Father's Will...The two are on the same page - so to speak. There is co-operation, compassion and harmony. The Son is fully allowed to have his experience and The Father is...well...Being The Father ?

43 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Curious about your take on this.

Well there you go. That kind of sums it up. That is -  in that 'Father and Son' type of scenario.

38 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

One is always God's ❤️. 

Indeed, One is ? ❤ ?

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

A willingness and ability to surrender to something 'greater' than you is mandatory - I'd say. Even if it's all 'just You' and no matter how 'stage blue' or whatever the heck else it might be labelled.

I read an excellent chapter of Almaas' Diamond Heart Book 5 yesterday where one student asked about the role of prayer. He said that prayer can be extremely helpful (depending on the person and its psychological makeup) as long as one is not fully realized. So it's easy: being humble and honest it's easy to see if that is the case. But what he also says is that as soon as we are almost there, we need to drop it. We need to drop every single teaching, belief, method, whatever. The last inch is surrendering everything. And I feel "prayer" is an alignment into the orientation of honest willingness to surrender to what is real. 

@Johnny5 Welcome and thank you, too ?❤

@peanutspathtotruth Yes. That's very nicely put - I'd say. Prayer is indeed very powerful and beautiful - imo. But holding onto it - like anything else - can be 'counterproductive' or even 'damaging'. One must recognize if and when prayer might be relevant. Also; this of course has nothing to do with religion or belief. It's just a 'method' - as you said. 

Once you step into The Light...There is only Light. No Son, no Father, no duality.

Pure, loving Light - only.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss You are God. Wake up. 

Like I am God but I am not getting it. I am God actual God. You know God. 

See this is what I want. I have majority of shares of google. Well something must pay for all those taxes. 

@ivankiss C'mon if I was able to handle that kind of childhood, dying million times so far, insanity, psychosis, mental breakdowns, darknights. 

Right now every object is radiating love and it is felt as such. Tell me how to stay sane. 

Love just stop exposing what I am. Pls no game over it was fun. It was fun. Imagine me talking like matt kahn I would really die in that chair infront of all those peeps. 

I would probably have to teach this stuff pls no just not that. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Tell me how to stay sane. 

Find meaning and purpose.

Learn how to handle yourself.

As uncle Ben said: 'with great power...comes great responsibility.' 

25 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Also; this of course has nothing to do with religion or belief. It's just a 'method' - as you said. 

Definitely :) I've never been religious, so I think it might be different for others, but - as soon as this method introduced itself strangely into my life, the words "holiness", "divinity" started making sense.

@ivankiss Yes but first I need to have private conversation with this thing ❤️. (like you are two ?) Ain't funny at all. 

@peanutspathtotruth Beautiful. Divinity is awesome and badass ?

@zeroISinfinity You are having a conversation with Love, right now. Is there anything specific you'd like to ask? How can Love assist you? How can Love help you loosen up?

Come close, don't be afraid - it's stranger than you think ?

@ivankiss Yeah I do all the time. ?

Can't avoid it. 

But sometimes love rewards me with 10 points(bit to low for my sins) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 2020.07.4. at 11:26 PM, kag101 said:

It seems like you're going through hard times...

@ivankiss you know, me too. Musically is a giant poop of little practicing and still getting some results, while not being sure if the suffering is worth pushing trough and "being successfull". The external situation is kinda garbage but internally i have to accept and move on, i have no other choice but to choose intensity. Most of my free time, the little that i have left goes to meditation and eblightenment work to bear my circumstances. I think you can relate. Hang on!

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@zeroISinfinity Still you give your best at trying to avoid ?

It's forgiveness. Still learning you know. I forgive you @cetus. (omg you are so arrogant, oh c'mon some fun, he probably sees me as his grandson, nutcase but still to be loved I guess) 

No I. Don't I am giving my full love to new gf without stupid. Mindgames and all that alpha crap. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Applegarden Indeed I can relate, brother. 

Thank you for adding your thoughts to this thread. I am very glad you did.

For what it's worth; it's all exactly as it should be. I'm sure you too are up for great things. The process can be a bit (hella) uncomfortable but it's all well worth it - I'd say.

Much love and respect to you.

Keep rocking! ?