Peter-Andre

Should I invest in a gym membership or just work out from home?

26 posts in this topic

If you have motivation, no matter which you choose, you should be able to achieve your goal. Now it just depends on your budget and time.

So, I've decided I'll give the gym a try for a few months starting with this coming semester and see what happens. Thanks for the replies, everyone! You've definitely helped me think things through :)

On 06/07/2020 at 0:17 PM, Michael569 said:

if you are a bit experienced and can do a decent number of pushups (30+ in one go) and squads, you could look into Athlean X's XERO program. 

Awesome program from what I checked in the website :o

I'd work out from your home. Gym might be slightly superior if you wanna maximize muscle growth but you can get a pullup+dip bar for 100 bucks and you'll be able to target all muscle groups very effectively. Plus the air at the gym is typically horrible, same for the lightening and EMF exposure.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Get gymnastic rings, 3 kettlebells (16kg, 20kg & 24kg) even one is enough for the beginning, install a pull-up bar somewhere or have a place from which you can hang yourself and the rings from. Focus on a 1 to 1 ratio of strength and mobility sets and also a 1 to 1 ratio of pushing and pulling movements. Strengthen your joints, tendons & ligaments.