Gone

I need help,I cant live like this anymore

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. New here. I have some serious issues about allowing myself to feel emotions i guess. I need someone to talk to about it. I feel like im caught in a thought cycle that cant be broken no matter what i do. Its hell and even reaching out like this, im still doubtful anything will help but i got to try.

Why do you think you don't allow yourself to feel emotions. Is there fear of certain emotions because of a past experience? Do certain emotions make you feel uncomfortable?

hrhrhtewgfegege

If it's that serious, I suggest you find a psychotherapist and start working with him/her.

In the meantime, try journaling. I find it really helpful when I'm struggling with strong emotions. Get a piece of paper and a pen and start writing. Don't think about it too much, just write down whatever's on your mind. The deeper you can go, the better. When you're writing, know that nobody's gonna read it so you don't need to censor yourself. Of course, you don't need to force it, but if you feel unease and anxiety while you're writing, that's a good sign. It means that unconscious thoughts and feelings surface in the conscious mind, thus they can be processed and released. This is a great way to release strong and painful emotions.

After you're done, you can keep the paper (although it's not really meant to be reread) or just throw it away. The latter can be symbol of letting go, literally.

@Gone

Focus on presence. Consciously breathe from your stomach and feel it. Tune into seeing & hearing. 

Let thoughts of ‘you’ ‘feeling’ go, and feeling is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When you say its hell.. isn't that a feeling?

On 7/2/2020 at 5:27 AM, Gone said:

Hey everyone. New here. I have some serious issues about allowing myself to feel emotions i guess. I need someone to talk to about it. I feel like im caught in a thought cycle that cant be broken no matter what i do. Its hell and even reaching out like this, im still doubtful anything will help but i got to try.

If you still want someone to talk to, send me a message.  :)

dude i am in the SAME EXACT position 

i cannot feel and i literally cannot allow this to get any worse 

can anyone recommend me a psychotherapist? Please i'll take nearly anything

Edited by Jacob Morres

10 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

dude i am in the SAME EXACT position 

i cannot feel and i literally cannot allow this to get any worse 

can anyone recommend me a psychotherapist? Please i'll take nearly anything

Take a few breaths.  The feeling you are having is temporary even if it seems like it is not.  

It's best that you yourself take the steps to find the proper medical treatment.  No one but you knows all the minute details of your personal situation.  Do you have insurance which includes treatment like this?  Find the best Doctor in your network and make an appointment.  

One step at a time.  Take the necessary measures to improve your situation.  

@Heart of Space thank you. I do have insurance

In the past I've not resonated with my therapist.. it makes me wary looking for one that can understand me 

But I know I will find one 

Thanks again 

9 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Heart of Space thank you. I do have insurance

In the past I've not resonated with my therapist.. it makes me wary looking for one that can understand me 

But I know I will find one 

Thanks again 

No problem.  Never lose hope for your situation.  As a fellow person who has been in situations that feel dire I feel compassion for you and I know that you can gather to strength to move forward.  Good luck, and if you need someone to talk to you can message me if you like.