JayG84

Where do LOA and Limiting Beliefs Merge?

46 posts in this topic

Well I win all the time effortlessly. 

How to lie to @Nahm? With what to come up with. Lets see what problem do I have?

How to lie to him, it becomes impossible. 

Ok lets try. 

@Nahm I have self limiting beleif about (I really do not know it's just difficult) my ability to (it's so difficult thanks ❤️ thanks so much, like for real) care. 

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

If you're going to believe in exalted guru's, don't believe for a second that the @mandyjw figurine doesn't see right through you either ;)

No, I suck at strategy. I'm just a white pawn who thought the game was stupid and the black king was incredibly attractive so I made my way over there while no one was paying attention just to get a better look at him. No one told me what would happen. It was a huge shock. Now I'm still in the game and the white king still thinks I'm his. ??

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 30.6.2020 at 5:24 PM, JayG84 said:

Great. Thanks. I have to keep the perspective that everything is a lesson. And I am experiencing this for a reason, and everything is pointing me towards truth. 

Sidenote. I keep hearing that you attract whatever vibration you hold. What is meant by this? What does this vibration look or feel like?

Without experiencing the "negative" you wouldn't have any reason to give rise to a new desire and move towards that. Within fear there is always a personal truth that will teach you more about your life path if you stop to listen.

Everything is energy and everything vibrates, but things vibrate at different frequencies. Like different radio channels. You have to tune your radio to a certain frequency to be a vibrational match to the music that is broadcast on that frequency. So you are a little like a complicated radio receiver. Law of Attraction states that like attracts like which means that energy that vibrates on a certain frequency gets pulled towards similar frequencies and pushed away by other frequencies.

Things appear first as thoughts. Thoughs vibrate on certain frequencies. If you think a thought long enough, it becomes an emotion. Emotions are more "solid" vibrations. Then if you feel a certain way long enough, it becomes more and more solid until it manifests in your reality as experiences and other more tangible things, things you can sense with your five senses.

So all the thoughts and emotions in you are vibrations and they keep attracting matching vibrations all the time: other thoughts, experiences in your outside world, encounters with people etc. You always know what vibration you hold by how you feel. Positive emotions vibrate closer to Source or God and thus, your highest purpose. More negative emotions tell you you are going against your highest purpose. But still, at the same time, you can't get it wrong. God does not look at any vibration and condemn it as negative. It's just a learning experience so to speak, and behind every negative emotion there is always a positive intention and message.

I hope my answer made sense!

6 minutes ago, Pallero said:

I hope my answer made sense!

Yes! This is the first time I've understood this concept. I'll be putting it into practice and seeing if I can tune in to more Positive frequencies ? Thanks! ?