JayG84

Where do LOA and Limiting Beliefs Merge?

46 posts in this topic

I just sarted listening to Abraham Hicks and Neville Goddard and their message is very powerful. 

I'm wondering at what point you can get in the way of the Law of Attraction though. I can visualize something so clear and vivid, and put myself in the world of it and believe I already have it with all my heart. But if the universe is trying to bring it my way and I'm too scared to grab it, what happens to it? 

Like they use examples such as manifesting a trip to Barbadoes or something. But if the Law of Attraction conspires and presents me with the opportunity, but I'm too afraid to get on the plane. Does God leave me behind, so to speak? I'm I not fulfilling my destiny? We are said to have no free will, that God's plan is already set out for us. But if our fear prevents us from going down the roads that God pesents us with, is it really God's plan?

You are God. 

There is no such thing as God's plan, there is only this. It's spontaneous creation of Love.
LOA is all about letting go the thoughts which stops you for getting what you want.
Start a dream board, write what you want, inspect the board every day, and let go of the thoughts which stop you from getting what you want.
Meditation can help with letting go. Most importantly, enjoy every moment, life is a gift.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Maybe you want to see through your own fear more than a trip to Barbados? Maybe the desire to go to Barbados was a clever and inspired smoke screen? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

24 minutes ago, dimitri said:

You are God. 

There is no such thing as God's plan, there is only this. It's spontaneous creation of Love.
LOA is all about letting go the thoughts which stops you for getting what you want.
Start a dream board, write what you want, inspect the board every day, and let go of the thoughts which stop you from getting what you want.
Meditation can help with letting go. Most importantly, enjoy every moment, life is a gift.

Yes I am one with God. There is only the Now. I look at it as, my life already happened, or rather it is happening Now. I'm not conscious of what it can be, but I can live it, or miss it depending on my fears. If I stay unconscious, I put blinders on to what could be. Do I see this right?

21 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Maybe you want to see through your own fear more than a trip to Barbados? Maybe the desire to go to Barbados was a clever and inspired smoke screen? 

Right. Everything is a lesson. Layers of the onion that I have to peal off to get to my true purpose and desire, which is happening Now?

Btw, I started listening to these 2 teachers based on what you talked about in your videos, so thank you for opening that door, it's eye-opening. ??

Edited by JayG84

@JayG84 there is no point in trying to get it conceptually, just relax now - be everything, you are complete, and live from that, don't think how, just enjoy the moment, you can write what you want on the dream board though ;) 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Drop the childish fear nonsense. 

Workin on it ?

5 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@JayG84 there is no point in trying to get it conceptually, just relax now - be everything, you are complete, and live from that, don't think how, just enjoy the moment, you can write what you want on the dream board though ;) 

Will do, thanks ?

3 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Right. Everything is a lesson. Layers of the onion that I have to peal off to get to my true purpose and desire, which is happening Now?

Btw, I started listening to these 2 teachers based on what you talked about in your videos, so thank you for opening that door, it's eye-opening. ??

Of course! :) You could say that peeling the layers off is your true purpose and desire.

The storyline of life is something like, "Fitness guru with the body of a god purposefully gains 50 pounds to document his weight loss journey and write a book about it." Except he gains the weight, gets in a car accident, gets a head injury and gets amnesia, forgets he decided to do it on purpose, forgot that he wanted to a write a book, feels bad that he is fat and has to recover his true desire and purpose for his self imposed challenge. 

Only NOW the book is WAY more interesting. Terrible example, but that's life as far as I can tell. xD God is a terrible writer sometimes, it's like we're living some kind of awfully written soap opera. But the good thing is, it's SO badly written, that all you can do is laugh about it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm @mandyjw can we just meet somewhere on a glass of ? for the sake of LOA? ?

Edited by dimitri

44 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

I just sarted listening to Abraham Hicks and Neville Goddard and their message is very powerful

You think that power’s coming from a “message”? 

tenor.gif?itemid=10048943

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Already said you can't lie to Jed. Lie detector. 

Very scary very very. Can't play games with him ya know. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@JayG84

Ya I know. 

Drop it instead. 

Since you’re unequivocally making it up anyways. 

Bomb dropped. :o

Save yourself from him. Run just run. ?

I love him. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Of course! :) You could say that peeling the layers off is your true purpose and desire.

The storyline of life is something like, "Fitness guru with the body of a god purposefully gains 50 pounds to document his weight loss journey and write a book about it." Except he gains the weight, gets in a car accident, gets a head injury and gets amnesia, forgets he decided to do it on purpose, forgot that he wanted to a write a book, feels bad that he is fat and has to recover his true desire and purpose for his self imposed challenge. 

Only NOW the book is WAY more interesting. Terrible example, but that's life as far as I can tell. xD God is a terrible writer sometimes, it's like we're living some kind of awfully written soap opera. But the good thing is, it's SO badly written, that all you can do is laugh about it. 

Hahaha. Wow, that's a great example actually. Do we already know we are that fitness guru somewhere though? And we choose to have amnesia?

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@JayG84

Ya I know. 

Drop it instead. 

Since you’re unequivocally making it up anyways. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You think that power’s coming from a “message”? 

tenor.gif?itemid=10048943

Hahaha. Somebody's got some fire today. ?

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Already said you can't lie to Jed. Lie detector. 

Very scary very very. Can't play games with him ya know. 

What's that now? Who's lying?

If you look really really close you can tell it’s a rope....

giphy.gif

And don’t be fooled by other people in gloves. They know not what they hold.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@JayG84 Will just say nice life architecture. 

Jed fired up kinda nice to see that.

Will burst from laughter just what else. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Hahaha. Wow, that's a great example actually. Do we already know we are that fitness guru somewhere though? And we choose to have amnesia?

Well you don't exist, just like the fitness guru is a character in some crazy lady soap opera writer's head. Knowledge and choice are attributes that imaginary characters can only appear to have in the story, they can't actually have them of course. 

Of course crazy lady soap opera writer has this whole plan, the lady who caused your car accident is also 50 pounds over weight and your soul mate, who you'd never have recognized before this whole "unfortunate" charade. Bahahaha. Fat middle aged women sitting on their couches will LOVE this story. The writer wants it to sell, she has a reason and purpose for writing the story, because the soap opera writer exists as a character within the story that I'm now writing for the purpose of pointing you to something.

In life, "God" has no purpose. There is no purpose, no one to sell the story to. Purpose appears within the purposeless. There's no agenda whatsoever, no one to sell or market it to, no one's opinion to change, no one's emotions to manipulate. Unconditional love. 

God appears as man, the son of God manifest, to break the third wall within the story. That's you.

Ta DA!

Edited by mandyjw