Epikur

Cities run by the Democratic Party and crime in the US

82 posts in this topic

Imagine listening to leo and then listening to Tim pool and acting like Tim pool has a leg to stand on.

25 minutes ago, Epikur said:

And you are still making buildings out of paper.

18 minutes ago, Opo said:

And you are still making buildings out of paper.

I see stuff burning what do you see?

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

I see stuff burning what do you see?

I also see stuff burning.

But then i ask myself why is stuff burning? 

What comes to my mind is this: these people have tried to play by the rules and they didn't get the same results as other people who have tried less.

Now they have realized that the rules aren't fair and because they have tried to make them fair by doing what they could inside them for centuries and mostly failed. They ended up frustrated.

This is them releasing their frustrations in a might I say healthy way. They aren't massively killing white people they are destroying property to show that they can't live like this anymore. It's a physical act to bring attention to their problems. It will all be rebuild and if the problems are solved it won't happen again. 

U can't expect human beings to be your quiet little slaves forever. 

For the crime difference. 

People in a smaller community's tend to work through their problems without police so it doesn't get reported. People in big cities don't know each other so when something happens they automatically call the police. 

Usually criminals don't shit where they eat. In villages everybody knows each other so that kinda keeps it under control. In big cities you can rob someone and you probably won't ever see them again. 

@Opo

You have a big heart for the violent protesters. Some have a big heart for their victims.

2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@Opo

You have a big heart for the violent protesters. Some have a big heart for their victims.

If you care about the victims you would be for stopping the protests. That means you are for stopping the systemic racism. 

That is the only thing that will save the victims now and in the future if it doesn't get resolved. 

@Opo

I sometimes can open up my heart for violent protestors who kill and burn but often I can't. Let's see.

9 hours ago, Gidiot said:

Imagine listening to leo and then listening to Tim pool and acting like Tim pool has a leg to stand on.

my imagination is not that flexible... Tim Pool is honestly the biggest joke on youtube at this point.... still trying to say he is liberal and making a living by triggering conservatives and feeding them their candy so they can justify their worldview lmao

26 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@Opo

I sometimes can open up my heart for violent protestors who kill and burn but often I can't. Let's see.

Did you even read what I wrote? 

@Opo

Yes as far as I understood we have to give the killing and burning protestors what they want (justice that is eliminate systematic, structural, traditional, hereditarial, historical racism) or they kill and burn more. 

If that is not possible maybe Stockholm Syndom might help to love the violent protestors.

10 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@Opo. If that is not possible 

Why wouldn't it be possible? 

@Opo

I said if it is not possible. Things can go different ways.

Many people might decide no we don't want to give the violent protestors what they want. 

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

@Opo

I said if it is not possible. Things can go different ways.

Many people might decide no we don't want to give the violent protestors what they want. 

"That, or learn to breathe smoke" 

5 minutes ago, Opo said:

"That, or learn to breathe smoke" 

or get creative.

Btw. is New York dead forever?

I think everyone will chill out once biden comes into office. Then the protesters will end. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary