BjarkeT

What’s a recommended exercise to improve your energy?

28 posts in this topic

I think it is cardio. I bought treadmill for home and it is great decision! There are a lot of variants for training. If you are a beginner, you should start with a light load to allow your legs to adapt. More you can read on Merchdope blog. Good luck!

Edited by Onfeetable

@BjarkeT High-intensity cardio (not interval). Run/jog for 15 minutes as fast as you can every other day. Intensity has to be high to release endorphins so try to go for a personal record every single time you do it. Eventually, go up to 20 or 25 minutes.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

4 hours ago, datamonster said:

Just go for a run

I second that. It's the perfect easy access, can do anywhere, low overhead, minimal equipment exercise.

Really though, any form of exercise that you find fun and interesting and that you want to do. Whatever gets you moving.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

My buddy swears by this: pushups right as you wake up.  He says he rolls right out of bed and does a set of pushups and he is wide awake for work.

Deep Healing chi kung. Very powerfull. Has earth and heaven energy in it. If you are in the spiritual business this will get you further in the end than breathing and running and stretching stuff.

Other option do 15 minute of primordial tai chi everyday for decades. Is it that simple. Yes it is that simple!!!

Edited by --George--

@--George-- @BlackMaze  good to incorporate some yoga and tai chi. My recommendation is any form of cardio, high intensity interval training, any martial arts including Jeet Kune Do. Try to incorporate what Bruce Lee did, and other fitness coaches. Athlean X and Elliot Hulse, on just this topic of fitness, are great to try out.

Any practice that improves nervous system function and mitochondria is fantastic for long term energy retention, as well as some basics like diet, nutrition and sleep/recovery quality.

@Danioover9000  The sort tai chi I mentioned is very different from normal tai chi. I think most important is doing energy practice like qigong. Then you can add in martial arts. Which would be handy to choose one that also does qigong exercises and acknowledges the importance of energy, like (normal) tai chi/hsing i/bagua.

More about energy and martial arts and spirituality:

www.energyarts.com

Also if you are already into 5-meo-dmt it wouldn't surprise me if you get quicker sensitized to energy because of meo. Would be a very interesting experiment how different modalities interact. Maybe a golden pill that will change the course of humanity for good,  or maybe dangerous.

Edited by --George--

Any exercise could be beneficial for you in the long term and will fill your body with energy. However I believe sprinting will make you solid like rock.