Javfly33

Finally realized what is Conscioussness

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Beautiful. Less is more sometimes. Lsd is extremely intense. You should try 2cb, it is LSDs little brother:) more forgiving in terms of headspace (you can think very clearly and lucid on it which i find can be hard on LSD) but still very boundaries-dissolving/psychedelic like lsd.  Also its 4 hours shorter which i like, LSD can last painfully long sometimes

It's in my wishlist definitely. I love acid but I agree sometimes it is too draining, too intense, sometimes just "too much" for a human mind lol

5 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

(I love how you remind him to not get stuck in concepts, and then proceed to write conceptual meaningless words afterwards :D)

Yes meaningless the one that attempts to conceptualize isn't real ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

Strong habit though, ey? :D

Absolutely 100% ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Javfly33 lol what do you do on such low dose lsd to get such insights? sitting still for 5 hours?

How often did you trip low dose so far? Would be interestin to hear

When you stop paying attention to thoughts and when you stop judging everything is right there.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 lol what do you do on such low dose lsd to get such insights? sitting still for 5 hours?

How often did you trip low dose so far? Would be interestin to hear

Because I've done "a lot" (although this is relative) of spiritual work beforehand.

I would say I've done in the past 12 months about 12-13 doses of 32.5ug. I first tried this dose a year ago and it resulted in an amazing insightful trip about my traumas/shadow work. Seems my ego is scared of tripping full on I thought 'at least I will do this dose and I'll gain more than doing anything'.

I basically have used for psychotherapy purposes with pretty good results (but in the meantime everything has been mixing up with Spirituality and my path. Because once you start healing you discover you were not the "identify" from all the problems arise). although like I said if you can do more dose you will save a lot of time.

@Javfly33 Ok I thought that. Interesting. I am also a low dose LSD-tripper (70 ug) and I do a little yoga exercises for 6 hours and meditating in between. Eyes are always closed because I feel more save with closed eyes. Very good but no insights at all

What do you do during these low dose trips?

50 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 Ok I thought that. Interesting. I am also a low dose LSD-tripper (70 ug) and I do a little yoga exercises for 6 hours and meditating in between. Eyes are always closed because I feel more save with closed eyes. Very good but no insights at all

What do you do during these low dose trips?

It depends on what is the thing I want to go deep in.

If it's Spirituality, I'll do Self-Inquiry or listen to some spiritual video while I walk in nature.

If it's shadow work, any kind of exercise that otherwise I wouldn't do or might have resistance sober.

An example would be, if I have social anxiety and I want to inquiry deep in it, I'll go when the peak it's finishing to socialize so I can get some insights.

Once I have integrated the insights, I'll probably be able to go in the peak, not to a party but maybe it could be walking around a park and going home then.

Idk I think you get the point. With spirituality works different, sometimes i want to do shadow work but it turns out spiritual etc...

I would say that the most important thing is to have the ATTITUDE to do work. For example I would abstain myself from listening to music or watching a show. I would understand that the session might be uncomfortable (just as therapy can be) and therefore do stuff that might make me uncomfortable.

The usefulness of psychedelics basically is that, just making sure you are not using them recreationally and to do the work, and they will be hell of effective.

On 6/25/2020 at 7:07 AM, Javfly33 said:

Haha it's you!!!

Now I FUCKING GOT IT, FINALLY!!!

It's all ONE CRAZY BEING dreaming up everything!!

Masterpiece! ???

I need a little help here, maybe you can help me.

Say I'm sitting down looking straight ahead, eyes open.  I see a perspective of a room and a little bit of my hands and knees.  Where am I?  Behind the eyes?  That "invisible" perspective behind "my" eyes and in my "peripheral vision"?  Or am I the very thing that the perspective I am seeing is made out of?  Am I the entire view and everything in it?

I realized i'm a visual learner and I don't do well with riddles and subtle pointers, I hope others can relate with me.

Edited by hoodrow trillson

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I need a little help here, maybe you can help me.

Say I'm sitting down looking straight ahead, eyes open.  I see a perspective of a room and a little bit of my hands and knees.  Where am I?  Behind the eyes?  That "invisible" perspective behind "my" eyes and in my "peripheral vision"?  Or am I the very thing that the perspective I am seeing is made out of?  Am I the entire view and everything in it?

I realized i'm a visual learner and I don't do well with riddles and subtle pointers, I hope others can relate with me.

You need to do the inquiry yourself, it's impossible to get it intellectually

The final answer is that everything that you see it's conscioussness and you are That (notice that if there is only conscioussness, whatever you are, must be that too) but that of course won't help you because it would be just a belief for you .

So it's not a matter of where you are, you are everywhere because there's nothing or nobody other than You Lol