James123

I have 2 important questions to find answer (after 8gr shroom trip). Thanks.

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, i had a crazy breakthroughs yesterday with 8 gr. Dried shrooms. I will write my experience when i can think . I just have question, i think my vision has changed, i am seeing the same thing but like from all the way back. Like a movie theater, i sit at the back seat, i feel but i am feeling through the body. There is a distance between me and my body. I am like all the way back of the brain. I am less in the body. What is this?  It has been like this last 10 hours, i am normal (no anxiety, panic vs), but i am different. Slow! Or maybe time is slow or maybe me. I dont know.

Therefore,i am so slow, and cant think. I was watching tv and suddenly, i was right in the middle of the kitchen talking to my girlfriend. When i become aware that i am in the kitchen or i can say “ holly shit i am the kitchen but i was watching tv”, I remembered everything how can i get up and walk in the kitchen and  talk to my girlfriend. After that I asked her after that how long we have been here she told me at least 20 minutes.  I was aware but not there, thats why I couldn’t remember, when my ordinary consciousness came back I remember the past and meaning of walking , talking vs.  I was here but i had nothing to with here or body, i was just seeing the eyes randomly (come out from nowhere and no reason), i wasn’t in control of anything “even seeing from the eyes are not in my control”. Thats why I don’t remember because I really wasnt here, i can type thats why i am here now and control. It is like being here but come and go. What is this?

Thanks for the answers.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

What dosages have you done previously? 

Possibly 8grams was too strong for you

@herghly i did 10 before. I believe, It wasn’t too much, it was too still than i excepted actually.

Edited by James123

What if it is effected by your brains chemistry being changed by the mushroom?

40 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

What if it is effected by your brains chemistry being changed by the mushroom?

I have no idea man.  it feels like you have no eyes but you can see or you are not in the body but you can see (but you dont know you see or dont see till your ordinary consciousness come back. Like you are here, but has no shape, appearance, or something to explain it. I have no words to explain, i dont know to “know” anymore. You cant find an answer because there is nothing to know. What is knowing or learning? You name it

Edited by James123

8 grams is serious serious dose. intense after effects are expected the next 3-4 days, then it will probably pass

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, James123 said:

my vision has changed, i am seeing the same thing but like from all the way back.

This is the inversion of your visual field — It's actually an incredible thing.

You can see reality like a frame on the wall. 

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

This is the inversion of your visual field — It's actually an incredible thing.

You can see reality like a frame on the wall. 

Yes, definitely  reality is like a frame or movie screen. Thats why i am attached to here, as how much you attached the movie, but i am not in the movie, i am just watching it. What is that mean inversion of visual field? 

33 minutes ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@James123 dont take so much,your are going to burn yourself up.

You are right. But i wont use anything anymore because i will end up with loosing human awareness.

We are waiting for the trip report bro @James123??

Edited by Javfly33