JayG84

All knowledge points to Zero or Infinity (They are One)

6 posts in this topic

It may seem obvious to some of you, and it took a long time for me to truely grasp this, but I just came to the realization last night that everything that I have ever learned in my life can be deconstructed to Zero or Infinity, Nothing or Everything, Meaningless or Meaningful, Formlessness or Formed, God or The Devil. And ultimately, they are the same thing. Consciousness. The blank canvas of Nothingness that all distinctions (Everythingness) are made. 

All branches of knowledge points to this when you break it down to what is actual, and not ideas about something. 

There is a "consensus" out there to what the Truth is. It's just that no one wants to take that last step of saying "WE" are "IT" too.

All Mathematics breaks down at zero and infinity

All Science breaks down at Nothing or Everything, begininnings and endings, infinitely small or infinitely large, everywhere and nowhere.

All of Philosophy points to this. Nietzsche, Descarte, Derrida, Heidegger, Kant. All their theories broke down when they deconstructed far enough.

Religion, Psychology, Laws, Politics, Art, etc etc etc. It all breaks down. All of it is assigning meaning to the meaningless, making distinctions in something that's distinctionless.

I used to think of it as only the Ego being false. But the Ego is ALL the distinctions we make in Reality. The Limits we place in the Limitless!

@JayG84 great post :) fly fly fly :) 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Great post.
Yes everything boils down to non-duality. Everything is fundamentally seen to be empty in nature. And that's the most beautiful empty of all empties:D It's so empty that it's infinite.

"I used to think of it as only the Ego being false. But the Ego is ALL the distinctions we make in Reality. The Limits we place in the Limitless!"

Yes. Making distinctions = Work of the ego.

It's so limitless, empty and infinite beyond infinite that someone had to jump in and place some limits, i..e. make som distinctions, on that empty canvas, so that we can have actual existence. The one who jumped in turned out to be the ego. The one who created and pushed that ego in is God :D 

Google-Translate-wisdom

'reciprocal', definitions:

1. noun, a mathematical expression or function so related to another that their product is one; the quantity obtained by dividing the number one by a given quantity.

2. a pronoun or verb expressing mutual action or relationship, e.g., 'buying and selling.'

3. adjective, given, felt, or done in return.

<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Yea, this shit is fucking mind blowing! Absolute fucking nothing, and yet here we are! ???? Creeps me out sometimes!