Aquarius

Reality is basically a hallucination

27 posts in this topic

@Aquarius ❤

Are you asking or telling... if you've recognized, stick to your guns...

If you're unsure keep inquiring..

Radical open-mindedness while simultaneously staying grounded is the best advice I've ever been given by Leo...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking, and if you recognize what you've mentioned you recognize you will also recognize the limitations of asking anything. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, IJB063 said:

@Nak Khid

All that is being played here is word games

What Leo is trying to do here is point to something that can’t be describe with language 

Everything is imaginary in the sense that it is generated by consciousness and nothing escapes consciousness....

Reality and imagination are in a sense arbitrary distinctions of consciousness  

I bolded the above. I'm not sure if Leo would agree with that 
If such distinctions are valid I don't think they would be made randomly 

7 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Everything we can say with language are arbitrary distinctions.

Reality is non-dual, which implies that even saying reality is non-dual is ultimately not the absolute truth. ;-)

Reality is *plays a note on a piano* and we won't give it a name. 

❤️????☀️?✨

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

7 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Reality is like a dream that exists within the realm of imagination. A dream looks real, feels real but it's not happening in everyone's imagination because you are the one who creates that dream. On the other side, as someone said before, reality looks like a collective hallucination/dream where people agree on what they 'see' but that's not the universal truth or reality because our minds are restricted in time and space. Ultimately, the space and time prior to your existence are an illusion because everything happens inside the mind. There's no such thing as past or future outside your existence.

On 07/06/2020 at 7:26 PM, Aquarius said:

We cannot know what is real, because the only thing that's real is coming through our senses. Even the colour on the apple isn't "real", your brain translates the lighwaves reflecting from it into the colour red. How do we know what is everything, or anything is? Or if it exists at all.?

Or even the shape of the Earth. You haven't ever seen the world, just get told by the media how it looks like and you trust that. But you never saw the earth. I'm not starting a conspiracy theory here, just doing a thought experiment. ;) I hope you guys get the insight. :) 

Indeed.

We do not experience the world, we experience our perception of the it, and the world is pure perception and perception is pure imagination.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 6/8/2020 at 6:02 AM, VeganAwake said:

@Aquarius ❤

Are you asking or telling... if you've recognized, stick to your guns...

I was saying, not asking. I even made a video on the topic

Also wow thanks guys for the replies, I'm glad I could make a good contribution with my video

@Aquarius

Very interesting thanks for sharing ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi