Kalki Avatar

5-MeO-DMT questions to Leo

65 posts in this topic

On 07/06/2020 at 6:45 AM, Free Mind said:

Uhhh no, he’s an utter meathead.

@Free Mind hahahah I think he was joking, but I wouldn't underestimate mike. He is doing a great job of pushing this into the mainstream as he in a well known figure also he has had an insane life and had experienced a lot of things most people never will so he has developed spiritually quite a lot id imagine. 

On 7.06.2020 at 10:42 PM, Javfly33 said:

That's also my LP. Don't copy me! Lol

Maybe if you are successful before me you can come to Spain and we can partner up ?

And mine is something along the lines of helping people setup successful conscious businesses like this, plus I learn Spanish.

I think we could build quite a good team from members of this forum with matching LPs. xD

On 9.6.2020 at 3:43 PM, Girzo said:

And mine is something along the lines of helping people setup successful conscious businesses like this, plus I learn Spanish.

I think we could build quite a good team from members of this forum with matching LPs. xD

sure. I have written you behind my ear =D expect that I call you in 5-6 years

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 9/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

?

What does it mean ?

On 9/6/2020 at 3:43 PM, Girzo said:

We shall talk soon then !

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

What does it mean ?

We shall talk soon then !

The apples dont fall far from the tree: I think it's a joke from leo that we are his children. And he's obviously teaching about psychedelics to awaken as many as possible. Now you and I want to make psychedelic therapy mainstream.

So yeah, those apples don't fall far from the tree. =D 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.