knakoo

Question on infinity and perfection of reality

23 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have become completely conscious of the entire structure of reality down to the last molecule and how and why I am creating it.

What good is it if you can't do anything with it other than talk about it? 

They say Jesus walked the walk 

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

They say Jesus walked the walk 

Jesus Christ on a bicycle! 

That's real nonduality/duality right there bicycle, Jesus Christ/nonduality on a bicycle, with two wheels, get it? I'm sorry, but I wanted to say that all day and you gave me an excuse. 

But I mean really, there are jet skis now, so walking on water just isn't a real big deal, ya know? Pretty cheap of you not to just fork out the money for a jet ski. Changing hundreds, thousands of people lives and teaching a higher truth is really what Jesus was noted for, really. A few miracles thrown in there just for funsies, sure. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 4/6/2020 at 10:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

they exist as long as you keep imagining them. And then they stop existing when you stop creating them.

@Leo Gura The way you say "they exist" seems to imply that they actually exist as long as I imagine them. Is this what you mean?

As far as I'm concerned if you imagine them they exist, but only in imagination, not in actuality. Therefore, I wouldn't say that they exist at all