Lyubov

what is in control of our experience of reality?

48 posts in this topic

If I am in control of the whole universe why cant I change the color of my mole on my forehead? Either I do have total control or either I believe that I have but my first-hand experience shows the opposite to be true.

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

If I am in control of the whole universe why cant I change the color of my mole on my forehead? Either I do have total control or either I believe that I have but my first-hand experience shows the opposite to be true.

The real you is not the body or the mind. The real you, awareness itself, neither wants nor doesn't want a mole to be there in your instance of the dream. It just allows everything,  even that creature (collection of perceptions,  conceptions and food) we call you in regular speech, to exist. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

23 minutes ago, Dodo said:

The real you is not the body or the mind. The real you, awareness itself, neither wants nor doesn't want a mole to be there in your instance of the dream. It just allows everything,  even that creature (collection of perceptions,  conceptions and food) we call you in regular speech, to exist. 

Alright, but if the real "I-Awareness itself" creates/projects the current reality to be a certain way, why exactly from all the possibilities it chose it to be this way? And are its hands "tied" so it cannot project another reality?

3 hours ago, WHO IS said:

If I am in control of the whole universe why cant I change the color of my mole on my forehead?

You don't understand. Since God is Absolute, God cannot be any other way at all.

God can only be ONE way. That's it. The most astounding thing is that God cannot control what it is at all. God it creates everything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The most astounding thing is that God cannot control what it is at all. God it creates everything.

But the Creation seems to be very intricately designed, as if on purpose. Everything is so finely balanced, atoms, molecules, stars, planets, galaxies, physical laws, photosynthesis. But you say, "God cannot control what it is at all". How is such fine balance possible without control? Wouldn't the universe, consequently, be a random mess instead?

Edited by John Doe

Release me.

2 minutes ago, John Doe said:

But the Creation seems to be very intricately designed, as if on purpose. Everything is so finely balanced, atoms, molecules, stars, planets, galaxies, physical laws, photosynthesis. But you say, "God cannot control what it is at all". How is such fine balance possible without control? Wouldn't the universe, consequently, be a random mess instead?

Yes, it is designed by God so that God cannot ever die.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it is designed by God so that God cannot ever die.

So God creates huge number of creatures with awareness/personalities etc, for them to suffer (because let's be honest what's the percentage of people who ever find God and awaken?) and all of this drama for them to eventually die/cease to exist and all of this cycle(s) 

So God could never die-prolong its existnce? 

So in the end God gets the benefit but we just like... You know live to die for God to never die. 

This is God then? :

81zAGp-WITL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Edited by WHO IS

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

So God creates huge number of creatures with awareness/personalities etc, for them to suffer

No, all those creatures are your imagination.

Only YOU is God. No one else. There is no one but YOU.

You imagined "creatures" are alive and suffer and die in order to convince yourself that you are not alone.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, all those creatures are your imagination.

Only YOU is God. No one else. There is no one but YOU.

You imagined "creatures" are alive and suffer and die in order to convince yourself that you are not alone.

Why does god desire to experience multiple perspectives from multiple finite creatures ?

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

Why does god desire to experience multiple perspectives from multiple finite creatures ?

It doesn't. There is only ONE perspective: YOURS, NOW.

What you experience is all there is or ever will be.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't. There is only ONE perspective: YOURS, NOW.

What you experience is all there is or ever will be.

I think you have deluded yourself with this notion right here but I'll keep an open mind to what you said. 

7 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I think you have deluded yourself with this notion right here...

Hehe, of course you do. You must keep denying that you are Absolute. And the best way to do that is to imagine that I am deluded.

Your mind is constantly playing the game of denying that you are Absolute.

15 hours ago, SoonHei said:

no. YOU CHOOSE as the ego.

it's always you. 

for example: same way it would be YOU who is afraid (not faking a fear emotion) of a snake in the grass.

and it would ALSO be YOU who is no longer afraid (actually so) when you see that it wasn't a snake but a piece of rope in the grass.

same way. you choose while afraid (lost as ego) and when you awaken to your true self, it is YOU now who is no longer afraid and choosing consciously 

Ego plays all roles. It is the one who is afraid and the one that is trying to understand fear. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe, of course you do. You must keep denying that you are Absolute. And the best way to do that is to imagine that I am deluded.

Your mind is constantly playing the game of denying that you are Absolute.

possibly, it could also be the previous notion you just stated is false. 

26 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

it could also be the previous notion you just stated is false.

No it couldn't. ONENESS cannot be false.

But I totally understand yours skepticism and hesitation.

39 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

possibly, it could also be the previous notion you just stated is false. 

simple exercise to test on that: try to change as much perspective as you can and everytime you do, ask yourself where am i now. ofc it could be false, but the notion that it could, keeps you from finding out what is and how. its the ultimate trick of the ego, trying to prevent you from changing perspective.

Edited by remember

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No it couldn't. ONENESS cannot be false.

But I totally understand yours skepticism and hesitation.

your notion didn't state oneness. you stated that only my finite experience is that which exists. 

7 minutes ago, remember said:

simple exercise to test on that: try to change as much perspective as you can and everytime you do, ask yourself where am i now. ofc it could be false, but the notion that it could, keeps you from finding out what is and how.

I can't change perspective. I am finite and experiencing just what is able to be experienced from my finite perspective at this present moment. I can change perception if that is what you mean. I am no where. 

4 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

your notion didn't state oneness. you stated that only my finite experience is that which exists. 

That is Oneness, you just don't realize it yet.

Oneness seems like a cute, fuzzy notion, but actually the consequences of Oneness are so radical they will make you shit your pants. To understand Oneness is more serious than a heart attack.

8 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I can't change perspective. I am finite and experiencing just what is able to be experienced from my finite perspective at this present moment. I can change perception if that is what you mean. I am no where. 

well that’s your choice. finitude and infinitude both are experiencable you choose to experience the former.

Edited by remember

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is Oneness, you just don't realize it yet.

Oneness seems like a cute, fuzzy notion, but actually the consequences of Oneness are so radical they will make you shit your pants. To understand Oneness is more serious than a heart attack.

well ok, I'll keep an open mind to what you are saying and not write it off xD but to me it seems you have deluded yourself to a degree and your understanding of non-duality :)