FuriousGeorge

Spiral dynamics end or cycle?

7 posts in this topic

We all know that the spiral doesn’t go any higher because we don’t know what higher civilizations look like, perhaps it’s because they destroy themselves and restart the process. Eric Weinstein has an idea I’m his theory of everything that I think might be related. He uses the Hopf Fibration to explain some concepts that are way over my head but the pattern it makes is a spiral that cycles back around in itself. Do you think the spiral restarts and that’s why we don’t know what’s above it? Perhaps each time it restarts it goes up another level before cycling back around?

97A8212A-D1DC-46D0-A521-9E0EE6EE9D84.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It ends in Infinite Love Forever.

Go there and see for yourself. It can be done.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perhaps in the grand scheme of infinity, everything that makes up the current spiral will be gone, and there will be more sequences of evolution that go from lower to higher forms of consciousness. I don't think turquoise turns into beige in  any way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura wouldn’t destruction of the entire planet and society be infinite love? If death is infinite love? But then we will get bored with infinite love and start the whole spiral over 🤷🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, FuriousGeorge said:

wouldn’t destruction of the entire planet and society be infinite love? If death is infinite love? But then we will get bored with infinite love and start the whole spiral over

If it happens, it will be Love because by definition only Love can happen.

The whole Spiral is part of the Infinite Love.

God is using this dream to give itself the gift of Love.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FuriousGeorge said:

perhaps it’s because they destroy themselves and restart the process

but WHY would that happen? That sounds terrifying to me lol... like the higher stages just makes everyone in society mentally insane or something, because surely moving up the spiral would allow us to save the planet and society etc? 

like is Leo just crazy? idk? is it actually the truth? I'm a bit ignorant perhaps with spiritually cos I do have some fear but off topic

3 hours ago, FuriousGeorge said:

He uses the Hopf Fibration to explain some concepts that are way over my head but the pattern it makes is a spiral that cycles back around in itself. Do you think the spiral restarts and that’s why we don’t know what’s above it? Perhaps each time it restarts it goes up another level before cycling back around?

 

Interesting though... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Moon Fear makes not see the love.


To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now