VeganAwake

Non-Duality 101

69 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 i am conscious of it. But more of it, makes me unconscious about here or you.  Because i am fully awake those moments. Body is just moving, at least i feel the body. But i am at the position, which is full nothingness or everything is too much me. I cant move, but body does with the environment, i am just the watcher, but not here.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 i am conscious of it. But more of it, makes me unconscious about here or you.  Because i am fully awake those moments. Body is just moving, at least i feel the body. But i am at the position, which is full nothingness or everything is too much me. I cant move, but body does with the environment, i am just the watcher, but not here.

The watcher is pure Consciousness.  Or God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 thats what i become. Just the moment. Only the differences between Mahasamadhi and my experiences, when i had Mahasamadhi I didn’t feel the body, forget everything and it was just pure me. However, only the differences with my last experiences i feel body, know the life, or meanings, however, i have not even 1 desire to talk. All is me as nothing. I know you are exist as me or i al exist as you. But i am just the moment.

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 thats what i become. Just the moment. 

Indeed.  Right now!  Actuality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 definitely. Nothing else.

3 hours ago, JayG84 said:

This is what I'm talking about. How do you know I didn't realize the same thing as you? You are alive. Using words. To try to describe it to me. The only difference is our confidence levels (which are illusions) maybe you just aren't understanding me. Maybe I'm just not using the right words (which are illusions) ugh It's pointless...lol :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.