Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

How to get depressed (how to heal)

29 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Maximus said:

Then why the fuck are you posting patronising bullshit in a serious emotional issues forum.

If it has nothing to do with you then why are you advising at all.

Because the power of Love is seriously incredible and amazing. 

Yet it can be easily overlooked and underestimated. 

They all just want me to not exist.

No one wants you to do anything, at all.

Fuck everyone, including me.

Seek Love if you want to be free.

I get the lesson. No one practices what they preach and I'm the dickhead.

Life is no one's fault.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:35 PM, Maximus said:

There is a difference between trying to help and actually helping. If I have a serious problem you have never been through and you spend your life thinking your problem is the same and you can help me it is literally insane and very damaging.

I know what severe depression is like and trust me, you can get rid of it by saying "no" to your bad thoughts or worries and occupy your mind with various activities (go to gym, take walks in the park, help others etc). Music helps BIG TIME but try to listen to energetic music (preferably electronic), not some slow pessimistic shit that makes you go to sleep. These are some advises for someone who is familiar with it and couldn't sleep more than 1 hour per night, couldn't feed, couldn't walk. Nobody helped me but myself. The only problem is when your depression is old as it might take longer to cure... but it's not impossible to rewire your brain.

Edited by Member

@Keyhole If there are still "others"; the pain you feel is not nearly as big and intense as you think. When there is nothing at all - not even you - but only excruciating pain...Then the healing process can actually begin.

And it begins by allowing pain to burn down everything you ever thought you knew about yourself or the world around you. 

In your darkest hour; no one hears your screams. No one really cares. For a very good reason. I think @Maximus is getting onto this fact, too. And that's great. It is the first step in reclaiming your power. Taking ownership of your own shit. 

To anyone who's hurting;

If what you're going through can be resolved by reaching out to others - great. Do that.

But if you already tried reaching out a thousand times and it never worked; something else must be done. 

Something no one will ever be able to do for you. But you most certainly can and will. No matter how dark is the night.

When you cry out loud and no voice of another is there to soothe you...The Silence all around you, that you once assumed to be dumb and deaf, will be recognized as pure, unconditional Love.

You will never, ever be alone again. Better yet; you will realize Love was here all along. You were just too busy looking for it "elsewhere".

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the Light"

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase"

May Love heal you all; as it healed my wounds too.

Peace.

33 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

When you cry out loud and no voice of another is there to soothe you...The Silence all around you, that you once assumed to be dumb and deaf, will be recognized as pure, unconditional Love.

Beautiful <3

The Great Comforter.

33 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

The kindest thing God could do for people in pain is to erase them altogether.

I'm reaching out to the universe to bring me back home, the rest of you can sit in your artificial constructs and do what you will with it.  Make more words.  Call that unity.  Makes no difference to me.

Why not reach out to the universe to bring you back home and try to become self realized so as to attract better circumstances and healing and peace. I figure I might as well do something before I gather the courage to put myself out of my misery. That's really all I'm doing. 

Edited by Artaemis

@Keyhole @Maximus There is beauty in what you're going through. 

Hear my thin voice
Hear my words fall down
See my ambitions fade out
Had so much better times

At night
Walking on the tracks
Change my perspective
Idle hands
With wounds and cracks
Still
Ineffective
But past the veil
The memories of things
Still so in love with you

So dense this strife
Kick the life
I feel this weight upon my heart

Indecision
Sow the seed
Aspiration is never within reach
At night there is no other view
Sing a song for the ones who never made it

In the ward
Under yellow lights
Under linden trees I am
Transparent
And led to believe
That things would change if I go away
The lowering sky under which we go

Constant noise
Behind the overcoming
I had no choice but to rearrange
The scar is open
I am not allowed to understand
I take it as you're not coming back

At life's four-way stop, the tinge in your shadow drops
Fate pulls you down for the count
With broken promises to amount
Time, seal our ways to the heart of our hiding place
When all our lifelines have been crossed
Some scars can never heal from what we lost

To fail the test and depart the strong
Is to light the way where you have gone
For only our funerals to come
A requiem in death, a song

And it seems to be that consistency
Is not what lingers ahead
But a virtue of the dead
One of these days, hours pass yet the night stays
When your spirit won't turn anew
The world shuts down with no goodbye to undo you

Breathing, lifeless
We are not afraid to die
Breathe in, life's less
You're afraid not to live

Edited by ivankiss

@Keyhole That energy is a part of my suffering.  Do you think I want disharmony with others? I don't want to have the energy of a narcissist and a donkey like my parents.  That's why I seek self realization.  I see no other option.

@Maximus This kid could destroy you with two sentences. Instead he chooses to display Love. If you think that's low intelligence; you have a lot to learn.

This thread was made not for you only. I'm not the one who's supposed to fuck off.

Read the guidelines.