Eren Eeager

Why is God?

127 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ignorance is god. Everything is god. It is infinite, everything, unconditional love and nothing. 

God is struggling and at the same time it is created the struggling. God is created the human and at the same time it is the human. Because it is nothing and everything.

So is God creating something which he already is?

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have yet to wake up.  There are higher states of consciousness than this 

There is no one writing this. There is no owner of these words. These words come out of nothing. This is it. There is nothing to get. The individual takes ownership of what is happening, it things that what is happening is it's own doing. This is happening, with the idea of a real doer behind it or not. The individual can only look within it's own prison. That prison can be filled with non dual concepts about higher consciousness states and an awakening at the end of the road that will relieve it of itself. The individual isn't here right now. You are not real. You are not here, there is just what is! 

2 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no one writing this. There is no owner of these words. These words come out of nothing. This is it. There is nothing to get. The individual takes ownership of what is happening, it things that what is happening is it's own doing. This is happening, with the idea of a real doer behind it or not. The individual can only look within it's own prison. That prison can be filled with non dual concepts about higher consciousness states and an awakening at the end of the road that will relieve it of itself. The individual isn't here right now. You are not real. You are not here, there is just what is! 

It seems that you and Vegan have been brainwashed by the neo-advaita teachers out there.  Infinite Mind is what is.  Consciousness can think and it can feel.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

It seems that you and Vegan have been brainwashed by the neo-advaita teachers out there.  Infinite Mind is what is.  Consciousness can think and it can feel.

You're still talking to a person, as if this message is personal. You're saying a concept is what is, and "infinite mind" replies: no a concept is not what is. This is it. You're just using big words like consciousness to hide.

1 minute ago, traveler said:

You're still talking to a person, as if this message is personal. You're saying a concept is what is, and "infinite mind" replies: no a concept is not what is. This is it. You're just using big words like consciousness to hide.

No what you are missing is that Consciousness can feel.  That is what ultimately collapses into Absolute Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Why God? Because God.

God is you! You = Consciousness = God.

Only you forgot it (on purpose).

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

No what you are missing is that Consciousness can feel.  That is what ultimately collapses into Absolute Love.

There is nothing to get. What you call Consciousness is an idea, if what you are referring to as consciousness is all there is, then what is this?: All there is. 

There is nothing that ultimately collapses into Absolute Love, this is Absolute Love always, appearing as this. There is no one here. The doer/owner is the dream. 

4 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

@traveler @Inliytened1

You two are talking about two different philosohies. This "fight" is actually going on for a thousand years now. 

travelers comments are referring to the second turning of the wheel, while Inliytened1 is talking about the third turning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Turnings_of_the_Wheel_of_Dharma

This  is not a philosophy.

There is nothing to get. What you call Consciousness is an idea, if what you are referring to as consciousness is all there is, then what is this?: All there is. 

There is nothing that ultimately collapses into Absolute Love, this is Absolute Love always, appearing as this. There is no one here. The doer/owner is the dream. 

Maybe it's just your pre-assumption of the term consciousness, which is giving you a hard time.

Consciousness, in this framework, is not some property of the individual person, but the "thing" to which every kind of experience appears.

9 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is nothing that ultimately collapses into Absolute Love

Duality collapses.  That is pure non-duality.  You only realize or become directly conscious that duality is an illusion after it collapses.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Sockrattes said:

Maybe it's just your pre-assumption of the term consciousness, which is giving you a hard time.

Consciousness, in this framework, is not some property of the individual person, but the "thing" to which every kind of experience appears.

There is no "thing" to which every kind of experience appears. There is no experience. For there to be experience there have to be an experiencer experiencing something. The experiencer is the illusion that makes this appear real and personal. There is just nothing happening. This can not be understood or known, I don't know this. There is no one here. There is assumed people on the other side of these messages, this is the story, that a real you are sitting here writing to a real person over there. There is just the immediacy of this, and the beautiful frustration of trying to put it into words. It's total freedom. 

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Duality collapses.  That is pure non-duality.  You only realize or become directly conscious that duality is an illusion after it collapses.

Who is the you that you assume becomes conscious of it? This is the total collapse of any ideas about duality and non duality. 

5 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no "thing" to which every kind of experience appears. There is no experience. For there to be experience there have to be an experiencer experiencing something. The experiencer is the illusion that makes this appear real and personal. There is just nothing happening. This can not be understood or known, I don't know this. There is no one here. There is assumed people on the other side of these messages, this is the story, that a real you are sitting here writing to a real person over there. There is just the immediacy of this, and the beautiful frustration of trying to put it into words. It's total freedom. 

This is all just the no self.  That is true.  What i am pointing to is that is just one awakening that You as God can have.  You can think and feel as pure Consciousness or God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no "thing" to which every kind of experience appears. There is no experience. For there to be experience there have to be an experiencer experiencing something. The experiencer is the illusion that makes this appear real and personal

That's the whole error you are making. Neither Yogacara-Buddhism nor Advaita Vedanta is saying, that the personal experiencer or even the experienced object is in any way real.

What they are saying is that the only reality is the subject. In Yogacara it is called Buddha-Consciousness and in Advaita Vedanta it is called Brahman.

PS: I don't know anything about infinite love and so on.

Edited by Sockrattes

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is all just the no self.  That is true.  What i am pointing to is that is just one awakening that You as God can have.  You can think and feel as pure Consciousness or God.

There is only ever what is. No self, small self or God self, whatever is, is what is. OBVIOUSLY, but you can't get it. 

1 hour ago, Sockrattes said:

So is God creating something which he already is?

Yes. If you raise your consciousness now. You will realize there is no life, you are nothing and infinite. All is happening at the same time. Now. The moment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

That's the whole error you are making. Neither Yogacara-Buddhism nor Advaita Vedanta is saying, that the personal experiencer or even the experienced object is in any way real.

Neither did I? 

What they are saying is that the only reality is the subject. In Yogacara it is called Buddha-Consciousness and in Advaita Vedanta it is called Brahman.

PS: I don't know anything about infinite love and so on.

This can not be understood, because it is everything. These words are it. Whatever is happening is what is looked for. It can not be found because it isn't actually lost. The illusory individual experiences this as real, and is caught in a loop of trying to get out of it's own way to get to the goal called enlightenment, but this only makes the reality of it more real. It can not get out, because it's not real to begin with. 

17 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is only ever what is. No self, small self or God self, whatever is, is what is. OBVIOUSLY, but you can't get it. 

True isness cannot be grasped.  You have to Be it.  So yeah i understand.  But you can understand THiS as THIS.  Because you ARE THiS.  I assume you BECAME THIS.  From which you are making your claims.  I have merged with THIS as well.  And i know i IS/AM God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Neither did I? 

No you didn't. But you are assuming, that those who are referring to consciousness are. At least i took you comments like that.

I fully agree with what you have said in you last comment, except for "because it is everything". There are not things.

I AM....! that's it.

What i am is open to question, but i am... otherwise i couldn't say or feel that.