Raptorsin7

Emotional Scale

18 posts in this topic

I have a question for anyone with experience working with the emotional scale. https://www.thelawofattraction.com/law-attraction-learning-move-emotional-scale/

I want to learn to move up the scale emotionally at will, but i'm kind of confused with the process.

How do we tell our current emotional state? One issue i'm having is i'm not quite sure where i fall on the spectrum. 

I've always been a very insecure person, but does that mean my default emotional set point would be insecurity? Is it possible that my emotional state is the lowest on the list, but because i've been in this state for so long i'm just used to it? Like if someone said how do you feel, i'd say fine but i don't really know how to label it on the scale. It could be boredom, but it could also be despair/insecurity that i've just gotten so used to that i just consider this normal and not "bad".

Any insights are appreciated.

Mixed frequencies, imo. Which would imply you are uncertain. Doubtful. 

Simply look inwards and be really honest about how you feel NOW. If you can't really tell - you are unsure. Simple as that.

According to this particular chart, you doubt yourself because you've been disappointed. Possibly on numerous occasions. And you were disappointed because you were overwhelmed at some point. And so on... You just keep climbing up - inquiring along the way. That's one way to "unmix" or "untangle" yourself and cultivate higher vibes.

Boredom is a threshold - ime. It's an important spot to be aware of. Spiral down from boredom and things get heavier. Spiral up and you will become lighter.

My 63 cents.

@Raptorsin7 how cool, I am reading about this right now, I will send you a pic of the page about 9 basic emotions, hope it will help. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

27825031-AED6-4D05-A037-C194C3E5D2CE.jpeg

60B4B135-36B7-4F41-BF1F-CB99392166D9.jpeg

58AA090B-D24A-412F-8245-5CFAC312BD5A.jpeg

19 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I have a question for anyone with experience working with the emotional scale. https://www.thelawofattraction.com/law-attraction-learning-move-emotional-scale/

I want to learn to move up the scale emotionally at will, but i'm kind of confused with the process.

How do we tell our current emotional state? One issue i'm having is i'm not quite sure where i fall on the spectrum. 

I've always been a very insecure person, but does that mean my default emotional set point would be insecurity? Is it possible that my emotional state is the lowest on the list, but because i've been in this state for so long i'm just used to it? Like if someone said how do you feel, i'd say fine but i don't really know how to label it on the scale. It could be boredom, but it could also be despair/insecurity that i've just gotten so used to that i just consider this normal and not "bad".

Any insights are appreciated.

Don't try to define yourself with a point on the emotional scale, you don't have a default set point. You are what's aware of emotions. It helps in the moment sometimes to see where at that time you fall on the scale so you can be more aware of how you feel and take steps to move back up the scale. Do not define yourself as insecure. Notice and be aware when you experience thoughts and feelings of insecurity. You are sheer perfect potential, awareness, life, creation itself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Galyna Does the book teach you how to move through emotions?

I'm definitely in apathy for the majority of the day right now, but i'm just kinda stuck here

50 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Galyna Does the book teach you how to move through emotions?

I'm definitely in apathy for the majority of the day right now, but i'm just kinda stuck here

First of all, I am very sorry that you are currently in this apathy state. I know how it feels,  I was there a month ago. Thanks to people on this forum who did not allow me to derail from my path. After talking to them I am full of optimism again. Pls let me know if I can help you somehow, I am not an expert... but still. 
this book is on the Leo’s book list. I like it. Of course, you need to set up some time and do some activities described in that book. If you wonder how it looks like, let me know and I will send you another screenshot here.
If you don’t mind sharing , what has triggered the apathy. In my case it was too much to take. I feel depressed the more I dived into self-inquiry, it was scary....

@Galyna I don't know what exactly the trigger was, but i was hoping for more progress with my path since i had an awakening experience on LSD in February. It was an incredible experience, and i thought i would be able to embody the feelings i had during that experience more reguarly but since then i haven't been able to get back to that state, even with LSD.

It's just frustrating knowing that life can be amazing, but living  a life that's just numb and dull.

I'm not planning on quitting or anything, mainly because i don't know what else to do with my life at this point haha, but i do wish i made more tangible progress with how i feel and the quality of my life then what i'm currently doing.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

i had an awakening experience on LSD in February.

Wow, I am jealous, it is not in my cards yet

It's just frustrating knowing that life can be amazing, but living  a life that's just numb and dull.

I had the same feeling when I was in love , therefore in the past I chased that over and over again. Being in love is kinda like a drug. But the consequences was a depression when love is over. I think I know what you mean exactly because dopamine is a hormone that triggers that state, everything as in fairy tale. In the past I had the same attitude, when in love ,life was great with a direction, when not was absolutely meaningless. 

i don't know what else to do with my life at this point haha

Work on self-development, even little incremental changes can add to the pot. Maybe find a meetup in your area and mingle with like minded people. Maybe have a vacay somewhere, even in your state for couple of days. Life is magical when meeting the right people. Have a a session with someone who is in topic. 
You need to find yourself an inspiration or someone who can inspire you. ?

just ask a universe to send you some guidance and inspiration and it will, but be patient. 

Edited by Galyna

How is your life purpose going? Have u found out it yet? When there is a good life purpose and you are working towards it i think everything changes.  Work with lsd on basic issues like self esteem,  self worth, being good enough, fulfilment etc. 

Lately after few lsd trip i am playing with fulfilment feeling. I sit in my meditation cushion and think about how does it feel when i fulfill all my dreams. There is a good pleasant feeling, and i sit with for some good time,  when it goes i get up and do other things.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan My life purpose is coming, but slowly. I think i'm going to work the course again to gain more clarity about how i want to release content.

My life purpose is directly tied to my life. I want to write about the benefits and value of all this work, but recently i've been stuck and honestly I have nothing to write about honestly. I know that the greatest life happens based on how our internal world works, and that's what i want to share with the world, but my direct experience does not reflect that and i can't start writing until i actually make noticeable progress on the path to enlightenment.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Harikrishnan My life purpose is coming, but slowly. I think i'm going to work the course again to gain more clarity about how i want to release content.

I am also working again on my life purpose, in two years my values have changed radically cause of psych.

I think what you are now is in a phase, and i think you will slowly move out of it. Meanwhile be present of this phase so that you can write with clarity  when you move out of it. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 30/05/2020 at 8:56 AM, Galyna said:

60B4B135-36B7-4F41-BF1F-CB99392166D9.jpeg

@Galyna is it from emotional mastery if so book no please

@Raptorsin7

This might help. Answer honestly.

https://whatsmyvibration.com/

If you look at the scale of emotional vibration, you clearly see enlightenment at the top. Which means truth is the highest vibration. And truth is what remains when we remove all appearances/illusion in your experience. This means, to elevate your vibration is to simply take off the things holding the rocket that wants to be launched. 

First step is to totally relax, surrender and be as you are. Come back into your inner space. For so long you have been searching, seeking, doing, pretending, intellectualizing and selling your soul. Leave all that and get back to home, which was what were looking for to begin with in all those things. 

After the essencial has been established in itself, we can move to the elements of the body. 

1. Breath (correct deep breathing of pure air) 

2. Sun (also sun gazing) 

3. Water - hidration (long baths to clear the energies) 

4. Healthy food

5. Exercise

6. Good sleep

7. Storage of sexual energy for transumtation

8. Spiritual and energetical music (Mantras or sounds with hz vibrating at the higher emotions to condition the inner ambience of your system). 

9. Practicing gratitude and thoughts of love and joy

10. Reducing all activities and habits of your karmic loop. Social Media, talking non sense, etc. Must be stopped to clean the mind of the external impressions. 

Remember, these things are not prior to handling the truth first. The fundamentals are fundamental. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Harikrishnan yep, this is from emotional mastery.