John Iverson

Video About How University or School works

9 posts in this topic

I think this kind of video is also important for us to know why we don't feel right and we don't want how university works even at school, to know what appears to be happening there from a meta to big picture to other things is a video that I want to look forward to watch it.. i want to now exactly what is happening and also from a perspective of people participating there

Edited by John Iverson

45 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Thanks man

the more i self actualize the more i realize how backwards the entire school system is, it probably taught me 5% of everything i need to know survive... and I live in a great country... its kind of sad tbh

Dont look at me! Look inside!

21 hours ago, Rilles said:

the more i self actualize the more i realize how backwards the entire school system is, it probably taught me 5% of everything i need to know survive... and I live in a great country... its kind of sad tbh

I don't force myself to study all these years because nothing connects with me, idk why until I discover Leo I start pushing myself to learn what he says and that's something school can't do. It couldn't inspire me to keep pushing myself

but i still don't know what is in the entire school system made me feel this way,

it's kinda sad bro! I hope Leo will make a video for that matter and for people like us.. and to make people understand themselves why they feel toxic about what they are doing in school,

before i dated a girl, she's very smart she studied at one of the most big school here in the Philippines and everytime we see each other for a date she is studying hahaha! We have a term for it, study date HAHAHAHA!! She was so depressed and helish for her, about her grades she felt so down even tho she has high gradesssss haha she was dean's lister that time but what the fuck , she feels so down 

This would be great

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

That would be a good idea for a video.

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson