deso

Enlightenment is not the way, happiness is

26 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@desoIt's one thing to live in duality - it is yet another to be trapped in it.

????????

Perfectly put! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Your only solution will be Realizing that you are God then.

Surrender to God = Realize you are him the whole time

It’s the only solution yes. But by becoming god I will still not be able to heal myself physically. I mean there has never been anybody that did this kind of stuff.

@Dutch guy it’s not about the orgasm, it’s about the intimacy and closeness to a woman. The whole act is important to me.

13 minutes ago, deso said:

It’s the only solution yes. But by becoming god I will still not be able to heal myself physically. I mean there has never been anybody that did this kind of stuff.

You would become God to trascend all of those petty desires of the mind.

Is like I encourage you to lose weight because you will feel so much better and your life will be much more healthy and you complain to me "But what about Diet Coke? I won't be able to drink Diet Coke if I become that healthy! "

I mean dude if that's your attitude I can't help you. We all have to surrender things. At the end it won't matter what it is that you surrendered because for liberation the surrender must be total. 

In your case if it particularly hurts you is actually a good thing because the surrender to that pain / frustration will make you go all the way, rather than going half-ass like most people.

So what is going to be?

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 yes it’s silly.

Couldn’t you as god just choose to involve yourself in all those petty desires if you really wanted to? If there is no judgement towards nothing and everything can be chosen out of free will there shouldn’t be any problem to do so imo.

17 hours ago, deso said:

It fucked my live even more. I’m a highly sexual person. Not being able to comfortably have sex has destroyed my world.

If god is omniscient, but not able to regenerate body parts that’s it for me. It just doesn’t make sense. No matter how you turn it. If physical healing is not possible through the mind that simultaneously seems to be everything, then all of this is just the biggest shithousery ever.

I fucked up so bad and I just can’t accept it. No love will bring my physical health back.

Your dick ain't cut off. People live with severed limbs. You're exaggerating here. 

18 hours ago, deso said:

That’s my point. I wanted something different out of life. I just didn’t allow myself to be happy and now I’m left over with something that I can’t unsee, but also don’t want. My old life is simply not possible anymore. I still cling to what my ego wanted me to do, but I wanted to live from that perspective. It would have made me happy. This doesn’t.

You can live in regret and self-pity or accept and move on.